Beaumont House Dental Practice

0116 236 5133 Unit 15 Barshaw Park, Beaumont Leys , Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 1ET

P. Eldridge gave Beaumont House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Top service from a lovely team

After searching for some time to find a good dentists that deals with nervous patients, I took a chance with Beaumont house and can honestly say I'm very impressed.
Waiting time is usually a few minutes, the staff friendly and supportive and the work is done to the highest standards.
I have recommended them to all my friends and family and know that a few are now clients.
Well done Beaumont house
Big thumbs up here đź‘Ť

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 25 March 2019

Josephine Mckenna gave Beaumont House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Big thank you

Great practice. Great dentist. Great staff. All professional, courteous and make you feel at ease. Reception staff extremely helpful and friendly. Stress free!

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 28 February 2019

Amazing practice

I would like to thank the male dentist and his nurse upstairs who always provide excellent treatment in a clean and well presented surgery, they are a great team. They always seem to be able to put me at ease and are both fantastic with my children, always giving praise and reassuring them. My children actually enjoy coming to the dentist!
I cannot recommend them enough, thank you all.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 06 February 2019

Very good practice.

I hadn’t been to a dentist in years but plucked up the courage and made an appointment, that was really easy to make.
Got in within a few weeks.
Staff are nice and made me feel at ease, the dentist I saw is lovely she’s very understanding and takes it at my pace.
Clean practice and welcoming.
Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Definitely would recommend.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 05 February 2019

Pam paramore gave Beaumont House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service. Would highly recommend this practice to others. Staff all very friendly and helpful.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 02 February 2019

becky gave Beaumont House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

fantastic dentist

Having had the last of 3 extractions today i cannot praise my dentist enough,Although i
still get anxious once i'm in the chair the tooth is out in seconds with no pain,I'm lucky that i have never had any after pain either, i put that down to my dentist being extremely professional at her job, I can only praise this lovely lady and all the staff i have had contact
with at this practice.

Thankyou All

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 04 September 2018

James gave Beaumont House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommended

Absolutely fantastic customer service. A great dentist and reception staff went the extra mile for me. Overall a really well managed friendly atmosphere. Would highly recommend

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 29 June 2018

Lovely practice

What a great little practice the staff are so so friendly and helpful.
Absolutely fantastic parking. Would highly recommend this great little practice.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 11 April 2018

Beaumont House Dental Practice replied on 17 April 2018

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

Paul Hardy gave Beaumont House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

First class service

Wouldn’t normall leave a review for a dentists as I don’t like going to any and I am a nervous patient as far as dentistry is concerned. However I have now found a dentist and service I am not hesitant about going to as they completely put you at ease. The staff are all friendly and helpful and the dentist and dental nurse all dealt with me effectively and professionally. A first rate service from start to finish. My advice is try them I am sure you will
Not have any cause for complaint

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 11 April 2018

Beaumont House Dental Practice replied on 17 April 2018

Thank you for your comments. We are very pleased to read that you had a positive experience with us and have taken the time to compliment our staff. I will pass on your comments to the team and am sure they will be delighted to hear them.

Mr S Mistry gave Beaumont House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic dental surgery and dentist was great

I’ve now been with a few dentists over the years but I’ve never really found that they take their time and explain things properly it’s always been rush rush rush or they just don’t really explain things as well or they just gmdont care.

This was my first visit to this dental practice I never really leave feedback but felt inclined too this time I seen a dentist and he was great explained things pretty well seemed like he actually cared and wasn’t hasty to get me in and out he took his time and was fantastic so a massive well done to him and hope he continues in this was and don’t loose passion in what you do.

Overall I think the Experiance service and treatment deserves a 10 out of 10

Excellent

Cheers

Mr S Mistry

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 20 February 2018

Beaumont House Dental Practice replied on 17 April 2018

Dear Mr S Mistry, I would like to thank you for sharing your story with us and leaving such positive feedback for our practice. This level of care is what we strive to achieve with all our patients on a daily basis. I will share this with the team and I am sure they will enjoy reading it as much as I have. Thanks again.