Leys Dental Practice

01865 396015 Leys Dental Practice, Leys Health Centre, Dunnock Way , Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 7EX

The Perfect Practice

The perfect dental practice, from the receptionist, dental assistant and dentist himself they all make you feel valued. In fact I would go as far as to say the best dental practice I have ever visited

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 09 May 2019

Leys Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Seema Kumar gave Leys Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I was so happy!

I was so happy with the service at Leys dental practice, all the staff were very polite and professional, I came in with a front broken Vaneer and the dentist temperately fixed my tooth straight away.

Eventually in the new year I had my smile back with a brand new Vaneer! Thankyou very much.
I would recommend to all my friends family.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 08 February 2019

Leys Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Fantastic professional dental practice

Me and both my children have been seen at this lovley practice and i must say what professional and amazing service i was provided with friendly receptionists, no waiting time and a exceptional dentist and nurse. Couldn't recommended this practice enough wouldnt go else where. Keep it up leys dental practice amazing team.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 05 December 2017

Leys Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you for taking your time to leave such a kind review. We strive to deliver excellent patient care within our practice and really appreciate your positive feedback which I will ensure is fed back to the team.

Good experience

I went For a specialist appointment for a root canal I saw a dentist who was really lovely and their nurse made me feel really relaxed, they asked what music I liked to listen to, they also checked I was ok thought out the treatment which I thought was very thoughtful!

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 26 October 2017

Leys Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback. We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback. Thank you again.

Cat Rackley gave Leys Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very satisfied

I called the practice to make an appointment for the first time as I had really bad toothache I explained to the receptionist that I was a very neves person when it come to the dentist they reassure me that the dentist I see will help me as much as they can, when I got there the receptionist was lovely, when I meet the dentist they were really nice explained everything in detail to me and made me a treatment plan, they were ever so understanding about my fear of the dentist I now go regularly thanks to them keep up the good work. ??

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 26 October 2017

Leys Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Leys Dental practice. We strive to provide fantastic service and value our patients views, Its great to hear you had such a positive experience with us during your visit. We look forward to seeing you in the practice again soon.

Anonymous gave Leys Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Receptionist lovely and dentist was amazing

The dentistI saw was very gentle knowing I was really scared before I went in the reception team made me feel very calm I have recommended to my family and friends

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 25 October 2017

Leys Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

Anonymous gave Leys Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

The receptionist are very rude

The time keeping is very bad and the receptionist are very rude and disrespectful, will never go there again

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 17 October 2017

Dear Patient,

We are sorry you are unhappy with the staff at our practice. Please may you contact the practice manager as soon as possible to discuss this further.