Linton Dental Practice

01223892899 Clock House Dentistry, 2 High Street, Linton , Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB21 4HS

Anonymous gave Linton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Quick and efficient regular checkup

I had my regular checkup today and was very pleased that things were running to time and I didn't have a long wait.

Everyone I talked to was polite and keen to make sure any questions I had were answered.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 01 March 2018

Andrea Galbraith gave Linton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Extremely nervous client

I have been with my dentist for many years, as an extremely nervous client (who is getting more nervous as I age), I can recommend him as a caring and gentle dentist. I have many dental issues, and he has been nothing if not understanding and supportive. Today, I had to have a deep gum cleaning, and required a great deal of local anaesthesia, he had a supportive team around him, and he was brilliant. My extreme nervousness was obvious but he supported me brilliantly, even attending my hygienist to make sure the local had worked before the cleaning began. If you are nervous/scared of dentists in the Preston area, consider talking to my dentist - he's brilliant.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 16 March 2018

Karen gave Linton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

This practice is excellent. All the people are very nice.I was very nervous and the dentist explained everything before it was done.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 22 January 2018

Anonymous reviewed Linton Dental Practice

Excellent

This practice values good service. I got a quick appointment and a fairly quick follow up. The staff are friendly and efficient. The dentist I used was excellent, they explained the treatment options and gave reasons for their recommendation. There is only on street parking but you shouldn't have to walk too far in Linton. I had to travel to the Cambridge branch for a 360 x-ray but that was an efficient and friendly place too.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 20 July 2017

Linton Dental Practice replied on 20 November 2017

Thank you for providing us with your feedback.

Anonymous gave Linton Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Shocking

My daughters boyfriend has an appointment to which I took him as can't drive.
I parked my car at the back as I have a blue badge and have issues with walking.

Whilst waiting for appointment was asked to move my car as parking is for disabled parking only, that I would be let off this time. Once the member of staff had finished speaking I said I have a blue badge to which they replied that's ok.

I am upset and angry. I took my badge in to show but they were not interested, explained that not all disabilities are visible.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 06 June 2017

Linton Dental Practice replied on 20 November 2017

I'm sorry that you were upset by our parking at our new premises.

The access to our parking area is a shared access with several of our neighbours and our planning permission for any parking at all was granted by South Cambs District Council on the understanding that it was for sole use of disabled patients using our services. It is for these reasons that we must enquire of all people parking in this area if they have a Blue Badge. We find it necessary to make an enquiry of this nature for the very reason that you have highlighted, "not all disabilities are visible". We do not make it our mission to view your Blue Badge, moreover to trust your word when you inform us of this.

Thank you for your comments.

Lee Mills gave Linton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very Happy

Very professional and helpful in dealing with my treatment with great advice on after care.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 12 June 2017

Linton Dental Practice replied on 20 November 2017

Thank you for leaving us with your comments.

At Clock House Dentistry we pride ourselves on a professional team, who understand the importance of your care throughout: starting from your initial enquiry through to any aftercare that may be necessary.

Tim Kendrick-Jones gave Linton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent all round service

My dentist here is excellent, friendly, thorough, professional and very good at communicating what is happening and options available. Other staff are also very good.

I would recommend Clock House Dentistry to anyone. Linton is very lucky to have such an excellent dentist in the village

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 16 June 2017

Linton Dental Practice replied on 20 November 2017

Thank you for your recommendation.

The whole team at Clock House Dentistry are dedicated to ensuring that you are fully informed of all of the treatment options that are available to you and thus having full involvement in the decision making. We pride ourselves on delivering our service in a friendly and professional manner, which I am pleased to read has been recognised.

Anonymous gave Linton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Should have moved before now!

My husband and I have only just moved to this dentist and we both wish we had done so before. The service is excellent and they take great care to ensure that you are aware of choices of treatment and the cost involved. There is no pressure to agree to any particular treatment. The treatment rooms are spacious and airy and all the staff from receptionists to dentists to hygienists are friendly and make every effort to make you welcome and comfortable.

We highly recommend this practice and both look forward to future visits knowing our dental health is in good hands.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 26 June 2017

Linton Dental Practice replied on 20 November 2017

Your comments, encapsulate our aims and I am so pleased that you felt welcome and comfortable during your experience of our practice.

Thank you for sharing your comments with us.

Severe toothache- removing tooth

I have the upmost appreciation to The Clock House Dentist Practice. For a week I was masking toothache with painkillers, I then had to stop taking pain killers due to the danger of taking too many and increasing chance of addiction, this was then when the pain become unbearable. I rang the dentist in upmost distress, the lovely person on reception got it so I was fitted in that day, antibiotics were prescribed and another appointment arranged for 5 days time. Unfortunately the antibiotics didn't work and the pain got worse and worse, the appointment in 5 days times which attended instantly turned into tooth removal. The dentist made sure I was cured and made to feel better that day. I was soo appreciative the pain went away and the dentist made sure I was comfortable the whole time. Great service and care was showed to me through this whole process and you could tell all their concern was was to fix the problem and assure my comfort. 5 stars

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 10 June 2017

Linton Dental Practice replied on 20 November 2017

Thank you for providing with your comments on your experience at Clock House Dentistry.

Although I am sorry to read of your pain, I am pleased to read, that this has now been resolved for you. At Clock House Dentistry we are very aware of the impact dental pain can have on your day to day life and will always endeavour to get you seen as soon as possible.

Kathy James gave Linton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Cosmetic treatment to upper front teeth

Chose under the guidance of the dentist to effect some treatment to front teeth prior to family wedding.
The dentist explained the options available to enhance my teeth which involved internal bleaching of a previous root canal which was discolouring, whitening of the front teeth and replacement of a crown to match colourwise .
After completion the treatment has made a remarkabke difference.
The option to do all this was entirely my own and I was under no pressure to do all or part of the treatment at any time.
The dentist has a very empathic and gentle way with their patients which puts you at your ease and ensures complete trust in them as a dentist

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 16 May 2017

Linton Dental Practice replied on 24 May 2017

I am really pleased to read about the difference that this treatment has made for you.

At Linton Dental Practice / Clock House Dentistry we pride ourselves on ensuring that you are fully involved in the decision making when it comes to your treatment and care. We never want you to feel pressured into anything. I am pleased to read that you were able to discuss options and make a decision with your dentist, however should you ever feel the need to ask more questions before making your decision, we now offer the services of a treatment coordinator. This is a complimentary service where you can sit down with a highly trained member of our team and discuss your treatment options, this service that is available to all of our patients whether they are considering NHS, private or complex care treatments.

Thank you for providing us with your feedback.