Chipping Manor Dental Practice

01285 641686 56 Ashcroft Road , Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1QX

Anonymous gave Chipping Manor Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

unable to communicate with reception

Knowing I had an infection took 4 days to get an appointment, given a prescription without the dentist stamp on so now 5 days later with an infection and no antibiotics, refused to post or fax to my chemist, wanted me to travel 17 miles to get it stamped. Very rude reception slammed phone down and blocked my number so here I am with a gum infection nothing to treat it

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 13 September 2018

Chipping Manor Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Chipping Manor Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Really great practice

Really great practice, very easy to sign up. Open early and late some days. Lovely staff, nice building. My dentist was great, really pleased!

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 09 May 2018

Chipping Manor Dental Practice replied on 19 June 2018

Dear Valued Patient,
We are overjoyed with your review and very much appreciate you taking out your valuable time to leave us such a great positive feedback.
We work extremely hard to improve our patients experience and are delighted to hear that our hard work is paying off.

Nigel gave Chipping Manor Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

The best dental practice I have had

A well run, caring dental practice that has looked after myself and my family for 9 years. From the very friendly receptionists to the care taken by the dental practitioners this is an excellent practice,

I need to regularly visit the hygienist owing to an ongoing condition and I am very grateful for the skill and genuine interest shown in helping me to control and improve this. This aspect is by far the best I have experienced in dentistry.

Well done to all Chipping Manor. I didn’t aspire to be a very regular consumer of dental services but given that I must, I am always glad of the welcome and care that you give me and my family.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 26 April 2018

Dear Nigel,

Thank you for your feedback about your experience at our Practice. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that you have received from us. All of our providers take great care in the delivery of their treatment and are always conscious of making sure our patients are comfortable and enjoy their visits. We look forward to seeing you again for your future dental care.

Adrian gave Chipping Manor Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Professional and friendly

I've been with Chipping Manor dental practice a few years now. Moved from a Swindon practice, it was the best descision i could make. Staff are great professional, curtious and above all caring. I had some emergency treatment done and the dentist could not have been more helpful. Highly reccomend this dental practice.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 12 April 2018

Dear Adrian,

I am glad to hear you are happy with the treatment you have received and would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with valued feedback.

Anonymous gave Chipping Manor Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great Service

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the amazing job you did with my teeth! I'm really pleased with them and thank you for all your care, consideration and kindness during my many appointments. I really appreciate it

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 16 March 2018

Chipping Manor Dental Practice replied on 08 May 2018

I am glad you are pleased with your teeth and how much you appreciate the care provided by us. We would like to thank you for leaving this kind review and we look forward to seeing you again for your next check up.