Falkner House Dental Practice

01223 839520 Mill Lane, Sawston , Cambridge, CB22 3HY

Anonymous gave Falkner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Always friendly, welcoming and informative.

Before joining this dentist I was very scared of visiting the dentist due to past bad experiences but this dentist makes you feel welcome and really helps you understand how to look after your teeth. They are always polite and friendly and are very good at working together with you to come up with the best solution for your teeth etc...factoring in costs and lifestyle etc.
I am so pleased with this dentist that I have stayed with them even after moving away. It is definitely worth it. They go out of their way to help you.
I n longer fear the dentist but often feel happy after a visit as my teeth and gums are so much healthier now.
A great team.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 19 February 2018

hygiene appointment

Hygienist very good; gave information about what she was doing and why. Gave solid advice. Very pleasant and easy to talk to. Would recommend to anyone.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 20 February 2018

Anonymous gave Falkner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Positive experience for my children

My two children visited for their check-ups. Both the dentist and dental nurse were friendly and efficient, and offered useful advice to the children about looking after their teeth. A positive experience; my children are always happy coming here.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 23 February 2018

Falkner House Dental Practice replied on 26 February 2018

Dear Patient

Thank you for writing this review for the practice. The team love to hear how they are performing and like to know there hard work is noticed.

It is great to build that trust with children, making it much easier for there parents to bring them each visit.

We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Paul gave Falkner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Service and Treatment

Having recently moved I had to find a new dentist, I am pleased to say that I am so glad I found this one, the service and treatment are second to none. I would have no problem with recommending Falkner House Dental Practice to anyone.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 23 February 2018

Always had good experiences

I have been visiting this dental practice for the last 4 years. I have always had very good experiences. Would definitely recommend. The dental hygienist is also good.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 19 February 2018

Falkner House Dental Practice replied on 26 February 2018

Dear Patient,

The team are pleased to hear that you a remained a valued patient with us at Falkner House.

Thank you for leaving such a positive review
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

MF gave Falkner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fast, SImple, and Caring

Great service and care given to me after I had lost half a tooth in a 'crackling' accident!

The tooth was badly fractured and had broken off below the gum line. I thought it would have to come out due to the extent of damage but the dentist was able to save the tooth which pleased me immensely!

The communication and care from all the team was excellent and I really felt both at ease and confident that I was in good hands. The dentistry was excellent!

Thank you!

Falkner House Dental Practice replied on 22 January 2018

Dear Patient,

Sorry to hear that you had fractured your tooth so badly, but I am very pleased the dentist was able to save this for you. The dentists do there up most to save all teeth and try to preserve for as long as possible.

We look forward to you coming back to us for any further examinations and treatments.

The Falkner House Dentistry Team

Anonymous gave Falkner House Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Watch the costs

This is a good surgery, does NHS work fine. However they do a lot of private work and I have found sometimes they promote that option over the NHS. Ask the questions and check all your options.

Falkner House Dental Practice replied on 22 January 2018

Dear Patient,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the practice. We are please to hear that you are happy with the surgery and the treatment you receive.
We do make sure we give all NHS and Private options to all patients, so they can make an informed choice. We are happy to see both NHS and private patients and are currently taking on new NHS patients.

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us, and thank you again for taking your time out to review the practice.

The Falkner House Team

Peter Jarvis gave Falkner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Report on recent visit

My recent visit was for a four monthly check up. Both members of the team were professional and friendly. The information given was clear and precise.

Falkner House Dental Practice replied on 31 January 2018

Dear Patient,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the practice. The team always like to hear how well they are doing and how hard they all work. We are please to hear that you received all the information and was happy with this.

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

The Falkner House Team

Anonymous gave Falkner House Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Tooth problem

Following a tooth extraction I was left with a remaining damaged tooth with a referral to Bookfields in order to sort out the problem tooth. I am now taking antibiotics and have been advised that there will be a 6-8 week wait for the referral. I feel that the Dentist lacked the experience needed to remove a problematic tooth and should never have attempted the extraction. I was left with a damaged roof of my mouth, gums and lower bottom lip where the instruments used cut me. I also had to insist that the tooth was temporary filled as I was concerned about infection. The whole experience was very traumatic which still cost me the full amount for the extraction even though I left the surgery with the problem tooth in situ.

Falkner House Dental Practice replied on 31 January 2018

Dear Patient,

I am sorry to hear that this was your experiance at the practice. This is certainly not the experiance that we want any patient to receive. I would love the opportunity to discuss this with you, if you would like to contact the practice to arrange this. I can look at a suitable time for you to come in and meet with me.
I would be also happy and any of the team at Falkner, to see if Brookfields have any visits sooner. Often if they have cancellations we can get patients seen sooner.

Hopefully we will hear from you soon to discuss further. We take all feedback seriously and would like to address this for you.

Dental Check up

Just had my dental check up and was made to feel very welcome as soon as I walked in. the dentist and the nurse were friendly and efficient. I didn't feel rushed at all and they took the time to explain where my cleaning could be improved which was most helpful.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 08 January 2018

Falkner House Dental Practice replied on 12 February 2018

Dear Patient

Thank you for taking time out to write this lovely review. The team love to get feedback on how they are performing.

This is something we discuss at practice meetings.

At Falkner House Dentistry, we try to ensure all patients have time to process what the dentist is discussing with them.

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit