Stony Dental Practice

01908 566319 Stony Dental Practice, 4 Cofferidge Close, Stony Stratford , Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK11 1BY

Good service

I have enjoyed good service from everyone involved with my dental treatment and can highly recommend.

Appointment reminders vis SMA and email very helpful.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 04 January 2018

Stony Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Friendly staff

Being a very nervous person I was not much looking forward to attending my dentist appointment however by the time I left I can honestly say I had nothing to worry about. The staff at reception were very nice and spoke to me kindly about my nerves and completely put me at ease. Very professional and friendly environment!

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 02 January 2018

Stony Dental Practice replied on 09 January 2018

I am glad the reception staff at our practice were nice and kind, and are joyed to hear you were put at ease. We always try to ensure all our patients have the best experience as possible at our practice.

Many Thanks for your feedback.

Anonymous gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service and staff!

I visited the practice for my first check up after a few years as I’m quite a nervous patient, the staff we all lovely and friendly and made me feel at ease. The practice itself is very nice too!
I was very impressed with the treatment I received and recommended my family members there who then registered.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 02 January 2018

Stony Dental Practice replied on 09 January 2018

Thank you for leaving such a kind review. We are glad our patients take the time out of their day to provide feedback, it really helps us out!

Thanks again.

Aimee gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Service

Registering and booking my appointment was really easy and the staff were very friendly when I attended.

I would recommend to others and will continue to keep using their services myself.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 16 October 2017

Stony Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you for leaving us a review about our practice, feedback really helps us tailor our services for our patients.

Anonymous gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Highly nervous patient

Have been a patient here for a few years now and so this review covers many years experience not one specific visit/treatment. I think it’s fair to say though that I am highly anxious when at the dentist and so it is never going to be a great experience but I will try and be as balanced as I can be taking into that into account.

I don’t find that the dentist keeps you informed of exactly what they’re doing during the consultation and at times have found the assistant to be rather disorganised, not having certain basic supplies in the room ready for use is rather a basic error.

The reception staff generally make me feel as though I’m an inconvenience and aren’t very knowledgable.

It’s generally easy enough to get an appointment in the following few weeks which I don’t think are too bad.

Finally, dentists keep leaving and I have already had appproximately 3 with my fourth yet to come. This isn’t great for someone who is terrified of going to the dentist in the first place leaving me currently considering leaving the practice and going private (luckily I can) where hopefully the dentist will have a stake in the practice and so stay for years. I hope this has been of some help.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 12 October 2017

Stony Dental Practice replied on 18 October 2017

We are sorry to hear you do not feel satisfied with our service, we take our patients feedback very seriously. If you would like to discuss this with practice manager further please call on 01908566319 Thank you.

Happy with this practice

Was particularly happy at how quickly I could get an appointment and friendliness of the staff.

Pleasant experience from start to finish.

Ended up having treatment I wasn't expecting but was very pleased with the outcome.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 27 June 2017

Stony Dental Practice replied on 16 October 2017

We appreciate your kind feedback and will pass it on to our staff. We hope to see you back for your next check up!

Anonymous gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

They de-registered me without notice

I'm in great pain with a tooth ache, on contacting the dentist a very unhelpful receptionist told me they have de-registered me and are not taking on any new patients right now. So I will have to find a new dentist.... Shockingly poor service.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 14 June 2017

Dear patient,

We are sorry you are unhappy with the support team at our practice. Could you please contact the practice manager to go through this issue further.

Gerald gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Good treatment and polite staff

Really impressed with how professional the staff were, friendly and polite.
The treatment went well and haven't experienced any problems

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 11 May 2017

Stony Dental Practice replied on 02 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive comment on our page, we are happy you were satisfied with your visit and look forward to seeing you on your regular check ups.

Positive Experience

I'm very pleased about the experience i've had at this practice.. the staff were extremely friendly, ensured I was comfortable at all times and ensured I understood the process of the treatment I was having done. There were no delays when I arrived for my appointment and the whole experience was efficient and smooth. Thank you to all involved.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 11 May 2017

Stony Dental Practice replied on 16 October 2017

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback. We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback. Thank you again.

Kelly Knights gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Satisfied

Firstly I would like to say thank you for an extremely friendly service, I called today as a non registered patient and was offered an appointment on the same day. I am an extremely nervous patient and the staff made me feel very at ease throughout. The dentist was very reassuring and efficient.
Many thanks again!