Stony Dental Practice

01908 566319 Stony Dental Practice, 4 Cofferidge Close, Stony Stratford , Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK11 1BY

Linda Stanton gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Hygenist

I had my teeth cleaned last week and was amazed how comfortable it was. Previous cleaning has left me feeling exhausted and with white knuckles from the sensitivity. I was given excellent advise and left feeling relaxed for the first time ever.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 05 November 2018

Amy White gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Perfect for nervous patients!

My dentist is the perfect dentist if you have fear like me! I'm scared of everything when it comes to visiting and he put me very much at ease. He has a lot of patience and doesn't rush through your treatment. So thankful I've found a dentist who understands!

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 11 September 2018

Anonymous gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Too Quick

£21.60 for a check up that lasts all of 5 minutes. No quick clean just an urgency to get you out of the door.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 17 July 2018

Anonymous gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Ok but quite often have delayed appointments

Been coming here for nearly 10 years, during which time I have been assigned many dentists due to staff leaving due to pregnancy but the treatment has always been good thought appointments nearly always run late on a couple of occasions have been over 30 minutes late which is far from satisfactory when you have taken time out of work to attend but I’ve never commented as not wanting to upset the person who is about to start poking around in my mouth.
Today I had an appointment with the hygienist and became stuck in a traffic jam. Though nearly there I called ahead to advise I may be a couple of minutes late due to traffic which they seemed to accept. I actually arrived 5 minutes late only to be told I now could not see the hygienist and would have to rebook.
So basically they can delay you as much as they want with no explanation or apology but you show up a few minutes late just once in nearly 10 years and you’re turned away.
Far from impressed and couldn’t recommend to others.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 04 May 2018

Stony Dental Practice replied on 14 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on our page, of course we understand your frustrations. However, for the dentists day to run smoothly we do have to at times rebook late patients and we also do end up having some appointments turn into emergency treatment. We do apologise you feel unsatisfied and if you would like to discuss this further please call the practice manager on 01908 566319, thank you.

excellent

excellent service from the dentist and all the staff!
No problems and no pain!

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 02 May 2018

Stony Dental Practice replied on 08 May 2018

We appreciate your kind feedback and will pass it on to our staff. We hope to see you back for your next check up.

fantastic

My nurse was amazing and super funny, friendly and so was her dentist!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 25 April 2018

Stony Dental Practice replied on 08 May 2018

I am glad that you found our staff members funny and friendly. Thank you for leaving us a nice review.

Anonymous gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

good

good dentist.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 24 April 2018

Stony Dental Practice replied on 08 May 2018

Thank you for this 5 star review.

Mac1937 gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A1 understanding, courtesy and skills.

Had a constant aggravation that became worse very quickly. Called Stony practice and was handled with courtesy, and understanding. I was invited down to see what they could do for me. I was prepared to wait all day if necessary to see if they could fit me in; I waited 10 minutes. When in the dentist's chair, I was quickly diagnosed, and a plan to get me fixed was set in motion straight away. Couldn't have better service, and I appreciate it very much. My thanks to all at the practice; Reception, Dentist. and Dentist's Assistant. Best Regards, Mac1937

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 13 April 2018

Stony Dental Practice replied on 16 April 2018

Dear patient, I would like to thank you for sharing your story with us and leaving such positive feedback for our practice. This level of care is what we strive to achieve with all our patients on a daily basis. I will share this with the team and I am sure they will enjoy reading it as much as I have. Thanks again.

Brian Macfarlane gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

emergency tooth problem

Emergency tooth problem. Handles sympathetically and quickly. Much appreciated. Great service and skill. Thanks!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 13 April 2018

Stony Dental Practice replied on 16 April 2018

I am glad to hear your emergency appointment went well and I would like to thank you for leaving such kind feedback!

Anonymous gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

poor telephone manner

tried to make an appointment, I mentioned I need treatment and was offered today (not possible) or 9th May .
i have a broken tooth which has been temporarily dressed at emergency clinic, obviously I dont want to leave it for 6 weeks.
The lady on telephone was extremely brisk and I sensed it was a case of "take it or leave it".
when I said I would have to go elsewhere , her reply was "ok". hmm....not good .

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 28 March 2018

Stony Dental Practice replied on 14 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we apologise that you found our service unsatisfactory, however we do offer on the day emergency appointments on top of seeing our patients that are pre booked. As we are an NHS service our waiting times do unfortunately become a few weeks when we are in busy periods and we hope you can appreciate this. We do offer emergency appointments daily on a first come first serve basis as you have mentioned you were offered, as for the rest of your feedback this will be passed onto the team, thank you.