Stony Dental Practice

01908 566319 Stony Dental Practice, 4 Cofferidge Close, Stony Stratford , Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK11 1BY

Anonymous gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Had an emergency treatment today, Excellent service.

The service I received today and in the past has always been professional and caring.
The team always involve my decisions in regards to the treatment I require/need, with options as well. The treatment options has always been clear and concise. Their timing is excellent and if someone requires extra treatment and time runs over I have always been informed. Well done everyone. Excellent team Thank you everyone!

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 31 January 2019

Management

I am very pleased with the organisation when I came in for me appointment, they were very organised and prepared for and questions or queries I had, and were very understanding towards my situation. 10 out of 10 would recommended to any nervous patients

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 29 January 2019

So friendly

Such a friendly and welcoming practise, greeted with smiles and was well informed with what treatment I was getting, very professional and handled with care. I am a very nervous patient so am thrilled with how I was looked after.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 29 January 2019

Julie gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Welcoming to anxious patients

I recently built myself up to register after having a massive fear of the dentist, I rang to book and only had to wait a week or so to be seen on the NHS which I thought was great! Upon arrival at the practice I was welcome by two lovely ladies at reception who made me feel so much more relaxed! I took a seat in the waiting room and was called by my dentist just minutes later, he took the time to listen to my fears my proble
and made me feel so comfortable throughout. I have now had all my treatment done and just wanted to express my appreciation and thanks to everyone at this practice for getting rid of my fear of the dentist!! See you in 6 months :)

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 23 January 2019

Raj Biant gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great Practice

Recently registered here due to it be closer to my work, dentist made me feel really relaxed and explained everything in great detail. Unfortunately had to return for some treatment and I was made to feel at ease by the dentist and his nurse. Reception team are helpful and nothing is to much trouble. Appreciate their help.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 22 January 2019

Excellent service

I attended an appointment at the practice yesterday for treatment. This was my 3rd visit with the practice. The waiting time was slightly long however the service was worth the wait. I’m a nervous patient but was put completely at ease by my dentist and the nurse.

Thank you stony dental practice for my pleasant experience!

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 22 January 2019

Couldn’t fault!

Great dentist, great service, fun and friendly staff who couldn’t do more to help! Nothing is too much trouble, they really helped me in an emergency!

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 16 January 2019

Amazing service

Very happy with how I was looked after very happy any bubbles staff

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 16 January 2019

Linda Stanton gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Hygenist

I had my teeth cleaned last week and was amazed how comfortable it was. Previous cleaning has left me feeling exhausted and with white knuckles from the sensitivity. I was given excellent advise and left feeling relaxed for the first time ever.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 05 November 2018

Amy White gave Stony Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Perfect for nervous patients!

My dentist is the perfect dentist if you have fear like me! I'm scared of everything when it comes to visiting and he put me very much at ease. He has a lot of patience and doesn't rush through your treatment. So thankful I've found a dentist who understands!

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 11 September 2018