Northfield Dental Practice

01536 525436 Northfield Dental Practice, 7 montagu Street , Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8XG

Colin Highton gave Northfield Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Would highly recommend.

The reception staff are excellent, always polite and friendly. The treatment is explained,carried out with no fuss and with thoughtfulness to the patient by the dentist.The idea of sending a text a day or two before your appointment is really good. An all round good practice.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 22 March 2018

Anonymous gave Northfield Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Rough treatment

I had a check up NHS appointment. My dentist was pleasant enough but could hardly understand what she was saying due to accent and quietly spoken. No general chat. During cleaning, which I have had done on numerous occasions felt was very rough and did not always have the tool in the right place while scraping away. Lamp was dirty also.

Not impressed and no personal service, a production line in my opinion.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 21 February 2018

S Hearn gave Northfield Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Amazing service

When I came to the practice I was unhappy with the appearance of my front teeth, the dentist I saw advised to have some cosmetic work done to improve my smile and confidence. I am so happy with the treatment I received the staff were welcoming and helpful. I feel like I can smile again, thank you Northfield!

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 03 November 2017

Northfield Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you for taking your time to leave such a kind review. We strive to deliver excellent patient care within our practice and really appreciate your positive feedback which I will ensure is fed back to the team.

Very helpful dentist

I can't say enough good things about this dental practise. I came as an emergency visitor after my own dentist had refused to help. I was so relieved to find such helpful and kind staff. The dentist that treated me was very patient and understanding and spent a long time sorting out a problem that my own dentist had caused. The staff all had to stay over there finish time as it was in the evening. I am very grateful to them all.
Thankyou Northfield Dental Practise!

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 03 November 2017

Northfield Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback about your experience at our Practice. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that you have received from us. All of our providers take great care in the delivery of their treatment and are always conscious of making sure our patients are comfortable and enjoy their visits. We look forward to seeing you again for your future dental care.

Kimberly Hanger gave Northfield Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic dental practice - the best in Kettering!!

I have been a client at Northfield Dental practice for many years, as has my daughter and I personally, cannot rate the practice highly enough.
Having used the dental service for both routine and emergency dental care, I have witnessed first hand that the staff go above and beyond to ensure their patient journey is faultless and efficient.
On every visit I have been reminded of my appointment, on arrival I have always been greeted by a polite and pleasant receptionist who has booked me in quickly and efficiently, my wait time has been minimal and every dental nurse I have been treated by have offered applaudable treatment and helpful advice on aftercare. Northfield dental practice ensure that a positive client journey remains their top priority from the first point of contact through to the aftercare, each staff member goes above and beyond expectations to ensure that their patients care is paramount.
A truly 5 star dental service with fantastic staff and a faultless and professional customer service ethic.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 22 September 2017

Northfield Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

At our dental practice we work very hard to provide our patients with a high level of dental care. We are over the moon with your comments and cannot thank you enough for sharing this with us and all future patients.
We will make sure all of your comments have been shared with the whole team who will be equally delighted to hear them.

Thank you.

Anonymous gave Northfield Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Professional, Competent, Pleasant, Caring.

Problem investigation thorough and thoughtful.
Treatment options explained in detail, with recommendations and reasons for these given comprehensively.
Treatment agreed before proceeding. Executed efficiently using most modern equipment, with concern for client's continuing comfort. Effort , care and pride in own occupation obvious - Actions speak louder than words- all staff.
All queries answered fully and I always leave the session with the feeling of having been treated well.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 28 July 2017

Northfield Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Dear patient, I would like to thank you for sharing your story with us and leaving such positive feedback for our practice. This level of care is what we strive to achieve with all our patients on a daily basis. I will share this with the team and I am sure they will enjoy reading it as much as I have. Thanks again.

Simon gave Northfield Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Superb dentists

Totally superb dentists , they helped me overcome all of that , and all the work they done is great.
And tthey have restored all my faith in dentists again , I would recommend them to anybody .
They both help you relax and feel at ease , while you are there having your work done , such a great teamwork between them, highly rated
I was a very nervous patient before I started with them , now I am totally happy to go to the practice to see them , totally recommended and highly rated thks again to the pair of them
In fact the best dentist I have ever been to .
See you again soon many thanks Simon

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 18 May 2017

Northfield Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Northfield Dental practice. We strive to provide fantastic service and value our patients views, Its great to hear you had such a positive experience with us during your visit. We look forward to seeing you in the practice again soon.

Sarah Huffen gave Northfield Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Walk in appointment

I came to the dentists after being in a lot of pain for nearly a week. I was seen with in 15 minutes of walking through the door (as I didn't have an appointment, nor was I registered with this practice) and the dentist I saw was sympathetic to how I felt and diagnosed the problem instantly and prescribed something to help. Great practice and great sfaff!

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 28 April 2017

JC gave Northfield Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Lovely Practice

As someone, who like many are frightened of dentist's, finding a professional, understanding and informative dental practice was for me, very important. Since relocating some months ago, I had not really done anything, and it was only when I had a tooth infection, that I knew I could not put off the matter any longer. The practice took my details as there was no appointment available when I called, and advised they would call back if a cancellation was advised. About an hour and a half later, the phone rang, the receptionist advised there had been a cancellation, and would I like to be booked in, I advised yes.

The dentist, was thorough, and prescribed antibiotics which dealt with the infection. I was impressed, and decided to register with them. I made an appointment for a thorough inspection. Upon arrival the receptionist was welcoming, and explained the new pricing structure. The dentist whom I had not seen before, did a thorough inspection of my teeth, they were very professional, explaining why they wished to take a few X-rays, and proposed next course of action, namely fillings, which I agreed with. They accompanied me to reception, where the receptionist made an appointment, and explained the additional charge for the forthcoming work.

The practice is clean, the reception team pleasant, and helpful, and the dentists professional, not only in their manner, but in explaining, and recommending appropriate courses of action. I would recommend the practice to anyone

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 12 April 2017

Northfield Dental Practice replied on 02 May 2017

Thank you so much for you kind words regarding our practice your comments have been passed on the whole team. We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

Help

After being assaulted at work, I had a problem with my jaw. After visiting my Gp surgery, it was suggested I visit the dentist. I called in on Monday, 3rd April & the receptionists were extremely kind, understanding & helpful. They arranged for a very pleasant dentist to check me over. The dentist did & they got a second opinion from another dentist & they decided I needed to be seen in hospital as I may have a fracture of my jaw. I ended up that same afternoon, in Northampton A&E. I was x-rayed etc & referred to the Max-Fax department yesterday, April 6th. I have a partial dislocation of my jaw which was manipulated. I cannot thank or praise everyone, from the receptionists to the dentists at Northfield Dental surgery for their kindness, politeness, professionalism & speed with which I was treated. Thanks folks! :-)

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 07 April 2017