Derby House Dental Practice

01332 344056 63 - 65 Green Lane , Derby, DE1 1RS

Iccles580 gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Lovely staff

Been going to this dentist for 8 years and they've always been really good. Whenever I've needed an emergency appointment they've got me in. Always get a reminder call the day before an appointment.

Now registered my 2yr old daughter, dentists have been really patient with her.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 31 August 2018

Derby House Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Hazel Till gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I cannot praise this Practice too highly!

I cannot praise this Practice too highly, the reception staff are always helpful, friendly and professional. The dental treatment I have received has been excellent. The Dentist has explained the treatment in a kindly and professional way, inviting questions where necessary and ensuring I was happy with the end result. I would recommend this Practice to anyone.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 26 July 2018

Derby House Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Alistair Hutcheson gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

So very welcoming and accomodating

It has been a number of years since I visited the dentist, however I was reassured by all the staff and the dentist explained everything and showed exactly what his recommended treatment would involve and asked for my opinion. An agreed planned treatment was then scheduled and I have been impressed by the kindness and patience he gave at every step of the way. I would recommend visiting the practice and most certainly the dentist and his supporting staff.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 24 May 2018

Derby House Dental Practice replied on 21 June 2018

Dear Alistair, we thank you for your kind feedback and are glad to hear that you received such great care which will be shared with the team. We really appreciate the time you have spent to leave such kind comments, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for recommending our practice.

Michael Morton gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Urgent treatment

I contacted the practice this morning concerning a broken tooth.
The receptionists were understanding and helpful and I received excellent service from the dentist,providing temporary treatment of the tooth.
The procedure was fully explained and an appointment made for future treatment
I have been a patient at this practice since it opened and have no hesititation in recommending it.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 27 April 2018

Derby House Dental Practice replied on 09 May 2018

Dear Mr Morton, Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive review. We are pleased to see you were happy with your experience and appreciate your feedback as a long term patient. We always try and achieve high standards for our patients on every visit. I will ensure your feedback is shared with the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Anonymous gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Childrens week

Dentist was lovely, patient with my youngest child

Derby House Dental Practice replied on 09 May 2018

Thank you for your kind review, all the staff here at Derby House enjoyed hosting our children’s week and we are happy to see it was a positive experience for you and your child. Many thanks

Sarah gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very patient

I was very happy with how the children were treated. The dentist was very patient

Derby House Dental Practice replied on 09 May 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to see that you and your children had a positive experience with us. Many thanks.

Anonymous gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Pleased

I was very pleased of how comfortable they made the boys feel

Derby House Dental Practice replied on 09 May 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to see that you and your children were comfortable on your visit with us. Many thanks.

Missj gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very relaxed

Very good! Made my son feel very relaxed

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 20 February 2018

Derby House Dental Practice replied on 09 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we are happy that you and your son had a positive experience with us. Many thanks.

Anonymous gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Used to be much better

I have been at this practise for many years without a problem. However at my last appointment I went to cause of a filling that had a small hole in it. I was told this filling was okay but I needed 3 other fillings? I also questioned the fact I had what I believed to be a dead tooth as I had no sensitivity to it at all, had a pimple above my tooth and above that slight denting of the bone. No X-ray was done, no tests to check if the tooth was infact dead and simply told to leave it. Of the three fillings I had. 1 fell out almost straight away and since being refilled I can not floss said tooth as the bottom is to full but had a big space towards the top of the filling, one of them was to High and had to be adjusted 3 times, another one I kept getting problems with saying it hurt etc the dentist just filled some of it. I have gone to another dentist who agreed the front tooth was dead and root canal it. Then upon X-rays said a have a cavity under the teeth that was filled either side here only 2 months ago? Now I have a dilemma of which dentist to believe. I am also sadden that now I have registered with another NHS practise although was only for them to check if my tooth was dead I know I will have been taken off as a patient here despite many happy years here with other dentists than the one I was last given.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 13 December 2017

Derby House Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Please contact the practice directly to speak to the practice manager. We would appreciate the opportunity to investigate your concerns further.

Anonymous gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Not as good as once was.

I have been a member here for around 6-7 years now and have never had a problem. However recently I was changed to a new dentist and I have encountered my first episodes of disappointment. First I had a filling fall out after 1 day refilled now I can’t floss that tooth as it’s like over filled, 2 fillings they did I had to go back a few times to have them adjusted as each time they was to high (one Still is slightly despite being altered twice), I told the dentist I thought one of my front teeth had died as it had a fussor lump and although not painful It didn’t feel right. The dentist did not want to X-ray it or anything and said to leave it till it was painful? And that they doubted it was dead. Anyway went to another private dentist who have since concluded it was dead and have done the root canal. Would have liked to be able to have it all done at derby house as I trust them. If wasn’t available on NHS they could have said and I would have paid. Now I’m worried about going back incase they say anything about me going private for the job they wouldn’t do. Also I miss the online booking so you can book to see a dentist of your choosing.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 12 November 2017

Derby House Dental Practice replied on 14 November 2017

Dear valued patient, we take all feedback very seriously and we constantly look to improve our services. We would be very grateful if you could contact the practice manager directly to go through any issues you may have had with your experience at our practice so we can properly look into your concerns. We would value further feedback from you.