Derby House Dental Practice

01332 344056 63 - 65 Green Lane , Derby, DE1 1RS

Andrew Bloor gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Lovely people, especially with nervous patients

After a bad experience with a dentist in another practice in London a few years ago, I've been very nervous but here they went out of their way not to rush me and have restored my faith in dentistry. The staff, from the front of house reception to the dental staff in the treatment room treat you with dignity and care and I simply couldn't imagine going anywhere else now.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 08 December 2018

Iccles580 gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Lovely staff

Been going to this dentist for 8 years and they've always been really good. Whenever I've needed an emergency appointment they've got me in. Always get a reminder call the day before an appointment.

Now registered my 2yr old daughter, dentists have been really patient with her.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 31 August 2018

Hazel Till gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I cannot praise this Practice too highly!

I cannot praise this Practice too highly, the reception staff are always helpful, friendly and professional. The dental treatment I have received has been excellent. The Dentist has explained the treatment in a kindly and professional way, inviting questions where necessary and ensuring I was happy with the end result. I would recommend this Practice to anyone.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 26 July 2018

Alistair Hutcheson gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

So very welcoming and accomodating

It has been a number of years since I visited the dentist, however I was reassured by all the staff and the dentist explained everything and showed exactly what his recommended treatment would involve and asked for my opinion. An agreed planned treatment was then scheduled and I have been impressed by the kindness and patience he gave at every step of the way. I would recommend visiting the practice and most certainly the dentist and his supporting staff.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 24 May 2018

Derby House Dental Practice replied on 21 June 2018

Dear Alistair, we thank you for your kind feedback and are glad to hear that you received such great care which will be shared with the team. We really appreciate the time you have spent to leave such kind comments, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for recommending our practice.

Michael Morton gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Urgent treatment

I contacted the practice this morning concerning a broken tooth.
The receptionists were understanding and helpful and I received excellent service from the dentist,providing temporary treatment of the tooth.
The procedure was fully explained and an appointment made for future treatment
I have been a patient at this practice since it opened and have no hesititation in recommending it.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 27 April 2018

Derby House Dental Practice replied on 09 May 2018

Dear Mr Morton, Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive review. We are pleased to see you were happy with your experience and appreciate your feedback as a long term patient. We always try and achieve high standards for our patients on every visit. I will ensure your feedback is shared with the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Anonymous gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Childrens week

Dentist was lovely, patient with my youngest child

Derby House Dental Practice replied on 09 May 2018

Thank you for your kind review, all the staff here at Derby House enjoyed hosting our children’s week and we are happy to see it was a positive experience for you and your child. Many thanks

Sarah gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very patient

I was very happy with how the children were treated. The dentist was very patient

Derby House Dental Practice replied on 09 May 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to see that you and your children had a positive experience with us. Many thanks.

Anonymous gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Pleased

I was very pleased of how comfortable they made the boys feel

Derby House Dental Practice replied on 09 May 2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to see that you and your children were comfortable on your visit with us. Many thanks.

Andz gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Childrens week

Excellent

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 20 February 2018

Missj gave Derby House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very relaxed

Very good! Made my son feel very relaxed

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 20 February 2018

Derby House Dental Practice replied on 09 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we are happy that you and your son had a positive experience with us. Many thanks.