Winnersh Dental Practice

0118 9786385 410, READING ROAD, WINNERSH , WOKINGHAM, RG41 5EP

Anonymous gave Winnersh Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dentist

Best dentist I’ve ever used - everyone, receptionists, hygienist, dentists are all friendly, helpful and really clear what your treatment options are. Loved the fact it allows you to switch between NHS and private.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 19 April 2018

Winnersh Dental Practice replied on 05 June 2018

Dear Patient,

I am glad you are happy with the different staff members at our practice, thank you for leaving this kind review.

David gave Winnersh Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Poor Customer service from reseptionist

I totally agree with the comments below about the poor service I received regarding the receptionist at this dental practice.
I called for an emergency appointment but was advised they could not see me for over 2 months as I was not in pain (I just wondered if the receptionist had a medical qualification to ascertain if this was or was not and emergency). The receptionist however said if I was to go on line I could find another dentist to carry out my emergency procedure. The receptionist also started quoting NHS policy's but could not back this up with facts as a copy was not available except in the training manual (but I was not aloud to view this or obtain a copy).
I think this dental practice would get better reviews if the receptionists were trained in basic customer service.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 05 October 2017

Winnersh Dental Practice replied on 14 November 2017

We thank you for your visit to Winnersh Dental Practice and sincerely apologise for the poor service you felt you had received. NHS guidelines influence our practice protocol. Emergency appointments are limited and released on a daily basis. It is of utmost importance that all our patients receive an exceptional service at all times. Your feedback enables us to identify which areas can be improved. Further development plans have implemented to ensure all staff are aware and up to date with practice protocols.

Anonymous gave Winnersh Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Good Dentist

Dentist is very good and have no I complaints at all.

Unfortunately however. I always find the receptionists to be extremely disinterested & more involved with one another than the patients. Such a shame.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 18 September 2017

Winnersh Dental Practice replied on 14 November 2017

Thank you for visiting Winnersh Dental Practice. We sincerely apologise for the negative vibe you have felt when visiting our practice. Your feedback enables us to identify areas which can be improved. We strive to make our patients feel welcome and comfortable during their visit which is of utmost importance. Further training programmes have been implemented for all staff members requiring development in this area.

Anonymous gave Winnersh Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Lovely dentists, poor customer service

I can't think of any other product or service where you would be expected to pay full price after an almost 40 minute wait. The dentists were lovely and apologetic, and clearly these things do happen, but the receptionists decided to tell me I was trying to get the appointment for free rather than acknowledging the wait and adjusting the price accordingly. They also acted as if it was a minor inconvenience, and perhaps should be taught to respect other people's time. It's unfortunate that such lovely dentists are saddled with such inexperienced, bordering on rude, reception staff. They would rather a patient left the practice than acknowledge a mistake and make a small gesture of goodwill.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 30 May 2017

Winnersh Dental Practice replied on 14 November 2017

Thank you for visiting Winnersh Dental Practice. We apologise that your visit was disappointing. We strive to make our patients feel welcome and comfortable during their visit which is of the utmost importance. The fee's are set by the NHS and any subsidy granted is at the discretion of the clinician. Your feedback enables us to identify areas which can be improved. Further training programmes have been put in place for all staff members requiring development in this area.

Carol Corbishley gave Winnersh Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great experience

I had a filling carried out by this practice on 2 May 2017. It was slightly difficult as it was at the top right at the back. Being that l had bad experiences at a different practice when l was young it isn't something that l look forward to having an appointment at the dentist.

I would like to express how well the dentist and dental nurse dealt with my time in the practice. I felt completely at ease and l was given step by step guidance on what was going to happen and what was happening at the time. The two of them worked extremely well together and l was perfectly relaxed and l honestly never felt anything during the whole procedure. I can out of the dentist practice elated and not worried about going back again.

I can highly recommend the dentist and dental nurse for their professional but caring attitude towards their patients.

I have just made my Appointment for a check up and the hysgenist in October and not looking at it in dread l am actually looking forward to it.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 09 August 2017

Winnersh Dental Practice replied on 09 October 2017

Dear patient, I would like to thank you for sharing your story with us and leaving such positive feedback for the practice. This is what we would like to achieve with all our patients on a daily basis. I will share this with the team and I am sure they will enjoy reading it as much as I have. Thanks again.