Village Dental Practice

1. Review titled Lovely friendly Practice

by Janet Kennedy - Posted on 15 September 2020

I cannot recommend the village dental practice highly enough, I had an infected tooth removed today, the staff and dentist made me feel relaxed and reassured, i felt in safe hands during the entire procedure, thank you again

Visited September 2020

Report review titled Lovely friendly Practice as unsuitable

2. Review titled Putting the patients first

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 July 2019

I recently moved to the area and struggled to find an NHS dentist, after booking an initial appointment with the practice I was surprised how easy it was too join, I found all the staff in the practice to be really caring and the dentist thoroughly explained to me all my options for the treatment that I required. I have since recommended the practice to family and friends living in the area as I was so impressed.

Visited June 2019

Report review titled Putting the patients first as unsuitable

3. Review titled Always warm,welcoming and skilful

by Jacqueline BT - Posted on 07 October 2019

My husband and i have used this practice for years. The dentist has a wonderfully warm and welcoming approach combined perfectly with skill. We have always experienced our needs being put first rather than any attempt to sell possibly unnecessary treatment. They are also supported by a great staff of friendly and supportive reception and dental nurses.

Visited April 2019

Report review titled Always warm,welcoming and skilful as unsuitable

4. Review titled Best dentist in Stevenage

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

I had a wonderful experience at the practice when I had my wisdom tooth removed. From the moment I walked in I was greeted by the friendly receptionist. The caring dentist and nurse were very reassuring and informative throughout my appointment. I was left with so much confidence in the team, I look forward to my next visit.

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Best dentist in Stevenage as unsuitable

5. Review titled Fantastic

by Emma - Posted on 07 February 2019

Slightly nervous about visiting the dentist especially when I knew I needed work doing but was made to feel comfortable from the moment I walked in the door, the dentist explained everything clearly to me and the nurses working alongside them are a credit to the team, would highly recommend.

Visited January 2019

Report review titled Fantastic as unsuitable

6. Review titled Really pleased with the work

by Tracy - Posted on 31 October 2018

I have moved to the area with my young family and was recommended this dentist by several of the school mum's. My littlest has behavioural issues and the dentist was so patient and understanding. The nurses were so friendly and the receptionist was talking to distract my children as they were a little worried. I am so pleased to have finally found a practice that cares. Definitely a place to go if you're worried because they are so lovely. Thank you!

Visited October 2018

Report review titled Really pleased with the work as unsuitable

7. Review titled Good Experience

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 September 2019

I visited the practice after being slightly put off by my previous dentist. I was impressed from the minute I walked in, from the friendly receptionist to the lovely dentist and nurse who treated me. I’m a slightly nervous patient but the staff made me feel even more relaxed than I had expected and were clear in their plan for my treatment and the costings, overall a good experience and i shall be attending again when advised!

Visited September 2018