Verwood Dental Care

1. Review titled Recommended practice

by Barry - Posted on 28 January 2020

I have been with Verwood Dental care for over 12 months and can honestly say they are very good. From the receptionist to the in chair work, I have been made to feel welcome and valued. I had a crown fitted today and it was a totally pain free experience. Would definitely recommend.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Recommended practice as unsuitable

Replied on 29 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely comment. We do aim to make every patient feel welcome, heard and valued. I am confident that we will continue to give this great service that you have received so far. Our team is fantastic, from reception to clinician, and I am proud of them all. Kind regards Kelly Horswell - Practice Manager

2. Review titled Best dentist

by Stephanie Billington - Posted on 21 January 2020

I was seen urgently yesterday for a broken tooth, and treatment began today (to be completed shortly). A member of my family died this morning, so this was not the best time for me to be seeing the dentist, but I was treated with compassion and understanding, for which I am very grateful. I see both the dentist and the hygienist, and the service is excellent.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Best dentist as unsuitable

Replied on 28 January 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. We send our deepest condolences to you and your family . I will ensure to pass on the compliment. We pride ourselves on being friendly and approachable. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Kind regards Kelly Horswell - Practice Manager

3. Review titled dental visit for checkup today 19/6/19.

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 June 2019

I was seen on time for my appt & dentist & assistant were very friendly. I was satisfied with my treatment.

Visited June 2019

Report review titled dental visit for checkup today 19/6/19. as unsuitable

4. Review titled Excellent service

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 May 2019

I have been with the surgery for 3 years. I recently had toothache and phoned for an appointment. I was seen that afternoon and recommended root canal treatment. This was carried out 2 days later. The dentist and nurse were very kind and supportive and 10 days later I am having no problems. I also see the hygienest regularly and again she is very good.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Excellent service as unsuitable

5. Review titled At ease with this Dentist

by Tracie - Posted on 04 March 2019

I Can recommend this Dentist, I had a filling today and I’m not the best at having treatment but she was very reassuring all the way through the procedure. It’s good to find a caring Dentist.

Visited March 2019

Report review titled At ease with this Dentist as unsuitable

6. Review titled Fantastic new practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 October 2018

We have just moved to the area and are so pleased we have registered with the practice. They have been efficient and helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

Visited October 2018

Report review titled Fantastic new practice as unsuitable

7. Review titled Emergency Appointment

by Pauline Jones - Posted on 05 October 2018

Having tried to get an appointment with our dentist with whom we had been patients for years and couldn't even get them to answer the phone I rang Verwood Dental Care. I must say how pleasant it was that someone answered the phone and even more so that they were so polite and helpful, very good ambassador for the practice. Emergency appointment booked and and treatment received, problem solved. My husband and myself have now had check ups treatment and also services of the hygienist. All services have been first rate. By the way I have never left a review for any thing before that is how highly we rated this service.

Visited October 2018

Report review titled Emergency Appointment as unsuitable

Replied on 05 October 2018

Dear Mrs Jones, Thank you so much for your review. I will ensure to pass on the compliment. We pride ourselves on being friendly and approachable. We look forward to seeing both you and your husband again in the future. Kind regards Kelly Horswell - Practice Manager

8. Review titled Excellent dentist - highly recommended

by Nikki Harvey - Posted on 10 December 2018

The staff at Verwood Dental Care are very helpful and friendly and the dentists are excellent. I have had issues with one of my teeth and they assisted me in getting it resolved quickly. I would highly recommend Verwood Dental Care.

Visited September 2018

Report review titled Excellent dentist - highly recommended as unsuitable

9. Review titled Gold star rated

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 September 2019

Less than a week ago I had to have a tooth out as it was not suitable for root canal treatment, the dentist and her staff were kind,gentle and very supportive. Today and totally unconnected to last week I had another tooth falling to pieces and once again it had to be extracted because this time it was too damaged. Once again the dentist and her staff were informative,gentle and thorough. Best dental care i have ever received.

Visited September 2018

Report review titled Gold star rated as unsuitable

Replied on 02 October 2018

Thank you for you lovely comment! It is never nice to need a trip to the dentist with a broken tooth. However, I am so glad that we were able to give you the support, care and information you needed. We aim to ensure that our patients are fully informed and our team are always genuinely pleased to help above and beyond. Kind regards Kelly Horswell - Practice Manager