Thorpe Hesley Dental Practice

1. Review titled The best dentist practice

by Caroline Ashwood - Posted on 22 June 2021

I have moved house several times and lived in many areas over the years. In that time, I have visited a lot of different dentists. I have been a patient at Thorpe Hesley for about 6 years now. The staff are brilliant. I always feel like I am getting the best care and attention.

Visited June 2021

Report review titled The best dentist practice as unsuitable

Thorpe Hesley Dental Practice has not yet replied.

2. Review titled The well-oiled machine!

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 November 2019

Everything went well for me and my wife’s visit. The waiting room and surgeries are spotlessly clean and modern. Appointments on time, this place runs like a well-oiled machine!

Visited November 2019

Report review titled The well-oiled machine! as unsuitable

3. Review titled Superb Service

by Roger & Jo Chatwin - Posted on 07 October 2019

The service my wife and receive from all the Staff at the Practice is second to none. Nothing has ever been too much trouble, thank you too you all. CARRY ON THE GREAT WORK...

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Superb Service as unsuitable

4. Review titled A very good dentist

by Guy morton - Posted on 07 October 2019

All ways very good with advice and dental work is fast and very good Excellent Service. By all staff.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled A very good dentist as unsuitable

5. Review titled would not take on an elderly gentleman

by Anonymous - Posted on 31 July 2019

i rang the practice to try to book my dad in and was told not taking on new patients. My dad was born and bred in the village and worked all his life. He has been seriously ill for the past 3 years and because he hasn't been in for 8 years they wont accept him. Prior to his last visit he was a regular attender and never missed an appointment. They now expect my elderly parents to travel out of the village for dental treatment. I work in a busy NHS practice and we aren't taking new patients on but we do make exceptions and i am disappointed that the practice is willing to leave my father in pain.

Visited July 2019

Report review titled would not take on an elderly gentleman as unsuitable

Review titled Thorpe Hesley Dental Practice

Replied on 31 July 2019

Sadly we have had to introduce as practice policy that once a time period of 2+years has passed since an appointment was attended a person is remove from our list. Only by doing so do we aim to be in a position to accept new patients again. People who have had a good attendance history are invited to keep an eye on this site to see when we are accepting new patients and are welcome to contact us to re-join.