The Thatched House Dental Practice

1. Review titled Great Practice

by Nick - Posted on 07 August 2020

I have been using this practice since 1965. A fantastic service run by very professional and patient staff. I would recommend this clinic. ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Visited August 2020

Report review titled Great Practice as unsuitable

The Thatched House Dental Practice has not yet replied.

2. Review titled A welcoming dentist.

by Caroline philpot - Posted on 07 October 2019

I felt nervous & embarrassed due to my own neglect, I wasnt scolded because of my past being scared and years of neglecting my teeth due to fear , I was madel comfortable and treated with dignity ,they had a warm welcoming smile for me putting me at ease, ,having a caring dental practise like this will make you want to come back ,and wished you'd found this dental practice years ago.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled A welcoming dentist. as unsuitable

3. Review titled Great dental practice

by Evelyn - Posted on 22 August 2019

Everytime I come here I leave happy. Fantastic dental practice and clean, friendly and helpful staff, knowledgeable dentists that communicate well. I am happy with all treatments I am getting here. I been coming here for years and I have recommended many friends and family and they all are happy coming to this dental practice.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Great dental practice as unsuitable

4. Review titled Highly recommended

by Marco - Posted on 22 December 2018

After being disappointed by other dentists, I thought it was impossible to find a good dentist in London, especially in the East. But I was wrong. In two years, at this dental practice I had several types of interventions, including a route canal treatment. I can testify that I have found a scrupulous, professional and competent dentist.

Visited December 2018

Report review titled Highly recommended as unsuitable

5. Review titled Hello

by Daniel Olteanu - Posted on 11 September 2019

I am very satisfy for all treatment I am getting here. The way the dentist treat me, communicate with me and for the tools she is using. I recommended her to all my friends and if someone has any dental problem I am speaking up about my dentist. All respect for the way she treat the patience Daniel

Visited October 2018

Report review titled Hello as unsuitable