The Corner Dental Surgery Limited

1. Review titled Brilliant Dentist

by Roberto - Posted on 15 September 2020

I had a badly fitting denture, my dentist at the Corner Surgery checked it out, had the pallet re-adjusted and it is now so comfortable to use. Thank you to the Corner Surgery for your support

Visited September 2020

Report review titled Brilliant Dentist as unsuitable

2. Review titled Great Dental Practice

by Robert Bloke - Posted on 09 October 2020

Great Dental Surgery, friendly and professional members of staff at all levels. I had a very badly fitted pallet on my partial dentures, but my Dentist, adjusted them and they are now a perfect fit that they now actually feel a part of me, also the Dental Hygienist, has given me some great advice to keep my existing teeth healthier for longer. I recommend this Dental surgery highly and I wish to convey my thanks to all concerned, including the reception staff.

Visited September 2020

Report review titled Great Dental Practice as unsuitable

3. Review titled Great Practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 December 2019

I am a new patient to this practice and the care I have received in my first 2 appointments has been outstanding. The Dentist I saw was very thorough when giving me my check over, and explained everything clearly. The treatment itself on the followup appointment was stress free, pain free, and done much quicker than I anticipated. The room itself was clean and seemingly well kept, and the price for what I had done was reasonable

Visited December 2019

Report review titled Great Practice as unsuitable

4. Review titled Superb Service and Professionalism

by Anonymous - Posted on 03 December 2019

After using this dentist in particular for a few years now I have luckily been able to also bring my children to the surgery. Where we receive nothing less than a professional courteous 10 out of 10 service! My dentist in particular is very good. The best dentist I have been blessed to meet in my long line of dentistry work carried out since I was young. The caring and delicate professional manner if the dentist is also perfect for my children. I can’t thank them and enough for all the work they’ve done for me over the years. Thank you Corner Dental Surgery and well done.

Visited December 2019

Report review titled Superb Service and Professionalism as unsuitable

5. Review titled Brilliant Dentist

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 July 2019

I went to the annex part of this dentist and saw one of the friendliest dentist I've ever been too. Very caring and good with my anxiety. I would definitely recommend anyone to use this dentist. I certainly wouldn't be scared of going again!

Visited July 2019

Report review titled Brilliant Dentist as unsuitable

6. Review titled Wonderful hygenist

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 July 2019

I saw the hygenist today in the main building and was shown how teeth and plaque react this was totally different from the other hygenist who tried to loosen my teeth with the "mobility test" when they wiggle your teeth. just goes to show that new techniques and training go a long way to calm patients concerns. Continuos professional development is the best way forward.

Visited July 2019

Report review titled Wonderful hygenist as unsuitable