Stephen House Dental Practice

1. Review titled Great DentalPractice

by Anonymous - Posted on 08 January 2020

emergency Dental appointment. Very professional and caring. Highly recommended. Left the previous nhs dentist and now registered my whole family with the practice.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Great DentalPractice as unsuitable

2. Review titled broken tooth

by Mavis Lang - Posted on 08 January 2020

broke a tooth overhthe holiday period. surgery gave me a quick appointment. Tooth removed and the dentist clearly explained the choices i have. Planning to get an implant

Visited January 2020

Report review titled broken tooth as unsuitable

3. Review titled Dental crown work

by Joyce - Posted on 08 January 2020

I was disappointed with my NHS dentist and looked for a local dentist. My neighbours recommended this surgery. Very nice dentist with a caring attitude. I had a crown replaced. Very happy with the outcome.

Visited December 2019

Report review titled Dental crown work as unsuitable

4. Review titled Convenient from bus stops

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 December 2019

This practice has a lot of staff changes, so do not expect to see the same dentist from one time to another. Usually a scale and polish is only carried out by making an appointment with the private hygienist in the practice. Steep stairs up to the dentist make it unsuitable for some elderly or disabled people. NHS service is usually only carried out on a couple of days of the week.

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Convenient from bus stops as unsuitable

5. Review titled A well run competent practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 18 October 2019

I have visited Stephen House Dental Practice over the past few years and have always felt that the dentists there were very competent in all respects. Recently I had some bridging work done on my front teeth and am delighted with the finished work - such a transformation and done with great attention to detail! The dentist and nurse were very reassuring and at no time did I feel uncomfortable. Thank you for a truly precise job!

Visited October 2019

Report review titled A well run competent practice as unsuitable

6. Review titled Should not be allowed to take NHS patients

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

This practice has one agenda, to make money. I was refused a filling on the grounds that my oral hygiene had not improved. The fact was I hadn't paid £60 to see a hygienist. I was told that they would however remove the tooth. They won't save a tooth unless you are prepared to spend more than the cost of the treatment that is actually required. If they are only in it for the money why bother taking NHS patiens at all?

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Should not be allowed to take NHS patients as unsuitable

7. Review titled Tooth extraction

by vhayman - Posted on 23 June 2019

The dentist and her team showed great kindness and understanding recently during a tooth extraction. I am a very nervous patient but was reassured all the way through by calming words and a gentle approach. I would have no hesitation in recommending this Dental Practice.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Tooth extraction as unsuitable

8. Review titled A dentist to trust 100%

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

I have been going to this dentist for 10 years? and I am not one to go to the dentist unless in extreme pain because of my anxiety/fear of dentists from previous experiences. My usual time gap between visits used to be 12 - 15 years - no joke, and have lost several teeth because of this. I now attend on a more regular basis and catch any problems, seldom, and get them treated straight away. Although I still have some of my anxieties when visiting the dentist, I know once I am there I will be treated with the utmost respect and kindness, and never get pressured into something I don't want or need. I have had several fillings and an extraction where I was informed I wouldn't feel a thing - and to my surprise I didn't even know that my tooth was taken out until I was shown it - absolutely painless as promised, and this goes for all the treatments I have had over the years. I will not go anywhere else ever. This dentist is the best - full stop.

Visited April 2019

Report review titled A dentist to trust 100% as unsuitable

9. Review titled Stephen house dental practise

by Peter - Posted on 14 September 2019

I looked for some time to find a good dentist in Christchurch and was recommended to try Stephen House practise. I was not disappointed my dentist and her team are really friendly and very professional.

Visited July 2018

Report review titled Stephen house dental practise as unsuitable

10. Review titled Excellent dental care

by Deborah saint - Posted on 22 May 2018

aftet a recent operation in hospital and waking up with a tooth having been broken in the front I had a recovery and major dental work to be had My mum was already a patience here and recommended an appointment because of her excellent dental care over many years Everyone here treated me with such care and made me feel very calm after feeling very anxious about my treatment. I was given lots of options and costs of each treatment and left to decide which one I felt was right and affordable for my budget I had no need to be nervous my treatment was pain free and I was talked through each appointment and the work to be done I am now finished after three appointments and within my six weeks recovery and so pleased with the results that have now made my teeth look completely natural and like they were my own I would like to say a big thank to the team and will now be staying as a permanent patience without having to worry about future dental treatment

Visited May 2018

Report review titled Excellent dental care as unsuitable