Stanley Dental Practice

1. Review titled Excellent service

by Sandi J - Posted on 21 September 2019

I couldn’t have been more pleased with the service! The dentist was diligent, kind and considerate to my insecurities of my teeth and smile which he fixed within 45 minutes. He’s restored the confidence in my smile! One the finest dentists who does exactly what you ask and only perfects your requirements! Excellent service!

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Excellent service as unsuitable

2. Review titled Best dental treatment centre in kidderminster

by L.Shuck - Posted on 05 June 2019

I’ve been to multiple dentists in my time and have always felt judged and like a lesser person because of dental issues.i was suggested Stanley dental practice by a friend I’m glad she did my dentist is both entertaining polite and respectful. The nurses are a credit to the practice, all are happy to help and definitely go that extra step. The second you step in you are spoken to in a polite manner and it shows this is the culture of the practice and not a cheap facade. I’m going onto the dental plan as a means of dental security and I feel I am definitely in good hands here.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Best dental treatment centre in kidderminster as unsuitable

3. Review titled Extraction of tooth today

by Anonymous - Posted on 13 March 2019

The dentist and his team are fantastic,not only do they make you comfortable,they become your friends,it's the best dentist I've ever been too,all of you,THANKYOU,your all amazing??

Visited March 2019

Report review titled Extraction of tooth today as unsuitable

4. Review titled Teeth cleaned and 2 fillings nags

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 January 2019

fantastic service, myself and my partner visited Stanley today ,my partner needed an extraction and I had my teeth cleaned and 2 fillings .we are both very very nervous of the dentists normally but today we were made to feel at ease and reassured both by the staff and dentist,the procedure went great,no pain at all.to top it off they allowed us both to be seen in a joint appointment which was so helpful.myself and my partner would highly recommend Stanley to all.

Visited January 2019