St Mary’s Dental Practice

1. Review titled Excellent Customer Service

by Jonpal - Posted on 20 August 2020

The process from the reception to the clinician really made me feel comfortable during my visit as i have a high level of anxiety and the Dentists really took their time and showed great care and attention to my needs. A very professional service from all staff and would highly recommend as I can smile again :D Thank you Guys!!

Visited August 2020

Report review titled Excellent Customer Service as unsuitable

2. Review titled Fantastic Dentist surgery

by Derek Hall - Posted on 26 June 2020

Last year I changed my dental surgery and followed my dentist Tom (Norfolk) to Ely. I knew I was in good hands, he is an excellent dentist with a great sense of humour. I also attend the hygienist regularly and she is wonderful. Hats off to you all including everyone on the reception desk, very friendly and welcoming. I cannot recommend this dental surgery high enough!.... 6 stars😀

Visited June 2020

Report review titled Fantastic Dentist surgery as unsuitable

3. Review titled Really friendly

by Debbie Wilson - Posted on 30 January 2020

Our first appointment with St Marys. I'm quite nervous and felt totally at ease with the dentist. He was very thorough, and explained everything. The receptionist was helpful and friendly. Great practice highly recommend

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Really friendly as unsuitable

4. Review titled Outstanding

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 October 2019

Amazing team put me at ease and my children loved it. Outstanding and friendly and so helpful. I would highly recommend.

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Outstanding as unsuitable

St Mary’s Dental Practice has not yet replied.

5. Review titled Excellent Dentist!

by Harry Hillman - Posted on 18 October 2019

After an initial appointment I was booked in for treatment the following day. The receptionist was extremely helpful and the dentist provided excellent care and information during the procedure. The building is smart and comfortable and I haven't had to sit waiting at all. Excellent service all round and I will be recommending to friends and family.

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Excellent Dentist! as unsuitable

6. Review titled First Timer

by Peter Edwards - Posted on 07 October 2019

Excellent dentist, seen on time, everything clearly explained as the Dentist went through the checks and even had small filling done.

Report review titled First Timer as unsuitable

Replied on 01 October 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are please to know patients are happy with the practice and your first visit was a positive one. We will look forward to seeing you next time. L Hendry

7. Review titled Great start

by Ruth Brannan - Posted on 07 October 2019

I have changed practice to St Marys from practice in Cambridge as I’ve moved house. I was very nervous about having new dentist but was so relieved to find everyone at St Marys so friendly and professional. I was very impressed with the surgery from front reception desk to dental practitioner and their assistant. Everywhere was very clean and very organised. I’m definitely recommending!

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Great start as unsuitable

Replied on 08 October 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I will ensure shared with the team. Many thanks. L.Hendry.

8. Review titled New NHS patient Waiting time record BROKEN!

by Dr NR - Posted on 07 October 2019

I am so glad I found this very local gem. They offered me my first visit after registration the very same day!! This is practically unheard of in NHS dental services... Most grateful to the kind receptionist who took my call and in a jiffy registered me and made an appointment to see the lovely dentist (who also happens to be a partner). Extremely professional and listened to my concerns and explained the management plan clearly. I already feel I am in good hands. Going back next week to begin treatment and can't wait!

Report review titled New NHS patient Waiting time record BROKEN! as unsuitable

Replied on 08 October 2019

Thank you for leaving us such a fantastic review. I have shared with the entire team at the practice today. We will look forward to seeing you next week.

9. Review titled Brilliant

by Roxi - Posted on 07 October 2019

Having not been to the dentist for over 2 years due to bad past experiences I registered here after reading some positive reviews. The practice manager was very helpful in providing me with registration forms and advising me that they have some lovely staff who are very helpful with nervous patients. I was quickly able to book an appointment. I saw a lovely dentist who was very friendly she explained everything to me. She showed me x-rays of my teeth and explained what it showed she put me at ease. I came back for them to fix my filling and again was put at ease. I highly recommend this dental surgery very kind friendly staff. Thank you for putting me at ease.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Brilliant as unsuitable

Replied on 24 September 2019

We sincerely thank you taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. I am really pleased you found the practice as expected and had a good experience with us. See you at your next appointment :-)

10. Review titled The best ever

by Heather - Posted on 10 November 2019

Amazing, friendly service at reception The dentist was so calm & caring, very good with me, I’m a person who has needed IV sedition all my life for nerves, but I bit the bullet & found its not so scary after all lol If in doubt, try this practice & you won’t be sorry

Visited September 2019

Report review titled The best ever as unsuitable