Southend Orthodontics

1. Review titled Good work

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 March 2020

Very lovely , friendly staff and really good service. I’ve been coming to this dentist for 3 years and a bit never had no problems . All the staff make me feel happy ,very comfortable.

Visited March 2020

Report review titled Good work as unsuitable

2. Review titled Welcoming practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 March 2020

I had my braces for two years and so i had to frequently visit this practice, i never felt anxious about attending as every staff member was welcoming and friendly.

Visited March 2020

Report review titled Welcoming practice as unsuitable

3. Review titled Outstanding Orthodontist

by Sue - Posted on 16 March 2020

Excellent all round. All staff very friendly, compassionate, caring & professional in every way. Highly recommend. Make you feel very comfortable & have high respect for everyone. End results are amazing & the whole treatment plan went superb. They are a credit to their profession. Well done Southend Orthodontics. 5*

Report review titled Outstanding Orthodontist as unsuitable

4. Review titled Excellent

by Sarah B - Posted on 13 March 2020

Thank you for helping my daughter. Every time we visited we were treated with respect and professionally. We would totally recommend this service.

Visited March 2020

Report review titled Excellent as unsuitable

5. Review titled Wonderful results

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 February 2020

My child had their brace removed this week after 2.5 years. The results were amazing!! The practice has always been very good and appointments have always been accommodating around schooling etc. The orthodontist has always been very friendly and informative. Thankyou

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Wonderful results as unsuitable

6. Review titled great results

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 February 2020

Very happy with my teeth, after only having braces for 9 months, great service and very friendly staff never been more pleased with my teeth!

Visited February 2020

Report review titled great results as unsuitable

7. Review titled Great practice

by Pauline - Posted on 20 January 2020

I have had a lot of appointments here, and have find that all the staff seem friendly. The service we have received, we can’t fault. Make you feel at home, plus explain step by step what they are going to do. Think this is important to help the child.My son’s teeth now look great, after just having his braces removed. The only down side to visiting this surgery is the lack of parking. On this occasion, had to park in Southend (by The Range) was quiet a long walk.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

8. Review titled busy surgery but very helpful and we have had great results

by mum of two - Posted on 03 December 2019

Both my children were treated here and the results have been great, the dentist have always included both my child and myself in decisions making throughout the process and I couldn't recommend her attention to details and skilful approach more. She always explain that she is going to do and the rationale behind the treatment. I have been visiting this practice for the last 5 years and I think they do a wonderful job.

Visited December 2019

Report review titled busy surgery but very helpful and we have had great results as unsuitable

9. Review titled Brilliant dentist

by MichelleW - Posted on 05 December 2019

Both of my children have had retainers fitted and maintained here and in both cases their teeth have straightened beautifully. Neither one could stop smiling when the metal braces came off, they were so pleased. The practice was helpful when issues arose with the braces and fitted the children in if there was any discomfort involved. All in all excellent service.

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Brilliant dentist as unsuitable

Southend Orthodontics has not yet replied.

10. Review titled Amazing!!!

by Anonymous. - Posted on 30 November 2019

Both my Son's have been patients and their treatment has been second to none. The staff are patient, understanding, adaptable to individual needs and amazingly professional. For such a busy, practice, if an appointment is needed urgently, this will be accommodated, even if it means a long wait. My Son's were not the best patients due to their fear, however this was never a problem and their treatment never compromised. A full explanation was always given, along with a choice. They were treated with respect, dignity and never rushed into making decisions. I would highly recommend this practice for patient care and commitment into improving a lifetime gain, a perfect smile. My only negative would be the lack of parking, although this is clearly stated on the website. The positives to Baxter Avenue Orthodontics, far out ways the parking facilities. I was always happy to find alternative means to gain the care and service given. Thank you so much for all your hard work and support throughout both my Son's treatment. I will be forever grateful.

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Amazing!!! as unsuitable