Rivergreen Dental Practice

1. Review titled Excellent and highly recommended!

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 March 2019

Hands down the best dental surgery I've used (and with the war zone that is my teeth, I've visited a few). I've had quite a bit of work done here and it's always been completely fine. The reception staff are friendly and happy to chat, and the dentist is excellent at what he does and a really nice bloke too. I'm always put completely at ease when I visit Rivergreen, I trust all the staff 100% and I would cheerfully recommend them to anyone.

Visited March 2019

Report review titled Excellent and highly recommended! as unsuitable

2. Review titled Referral to Maxial Facial clinic at the QMC

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 February 2019

My wife went to see the dentist about a lesion type spot on her tongue & although he didn't think that it was anything sinister he wasn't sure what it was so he referred her to the maxial facial clinic at the QMC hospital to have it checked. My wife received an appointment within 2 weeks which for my wife was like an eternity because she thought that she might have cancer. I went with my wife for her consultation at the hospital & everything was fine & my wife was told that it was a vein, which was normal & no treatment needed, which was a massive relief to us all. I was convinced that wouldn't be cancer but I agreed that the dentist did the right thing in referring my wife to the hospital, & being cautious in his approach. As a family we just can't thank the dentist & the staff enough for their care & compassion.

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Referral to Maxial Facial clinic at the QMC as unsuitable

Rivergreen Dental Practice has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Excellent practice.

by Sharon - Posted on 03 January 2019

I have recently registered with Rivergreen dental practice after trying several nhs and private dentists in the past. I would highly recommend Rivergreen. The service, staff and professionalism of the practice is second to none. After experiencing their excellent patient centred service I’m just disappointed I wasted so much time with other dentists over the years.

Visited December 2018

Report review titled Excellent practice. as unsuitable