River Mole Dental

1. Review titled Careful and extremely professional

by CDH - Cobham - Posted on 08 April 2020

Intense tooth ache over a number of days resulted in a molar needing removal. Difficult to navigate how to do this during this strange Covid-19 period but River Mole made this as simple as they could. This was done in the most careful and calm way imaginable. I was very nervous about the process, but had no need to be nervous at all. No pain and very clear after care means one week later I am forgetting the entire problem. I do not write reviews lightly and have every intention of recommending River Mole Dental to all I know. Thank you

Visited April 2020

Report review titled Careful and extremely professional as unsuitable

2. Review titled Great Practice

by Mrs L Daniel - Posted on 02 March 2020

My family & I are always accommodated quickly + efficiently ....................................................................................................

Visited March 2020

Report review titled Great Practice as unsuitable

3. Review titled Efficient and Accessible Practice

by David Griffin - Posted on 16 February 2020

My family have used this Practice for about 18 months, through the NHS. In this time I have found them to be friendly and efficient. We always receive a text reminding us of our appointment two/three days before and once there the access to the dentist is almost always at the time allotted. The dentist and her assistant are business like and efficient. The provide a summary of the issue{s) and the options for resolution. I have a good deal of confidence in their abilities. The hygienist is very dedicated and has an over-riding wish to do things thoroughly and well. She identified a non dental issue with my health which was invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending the River Mole team.

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Efficient and Accessible Practice as unsuitable

4. Review titled Patient and kind

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 February 2020

My son (11) had a previous bad experience at the dentist, so we moved to River Mole recently, on a recommendation. He had to have three milk teeth extracted and was extremely nervous. The dentist was patient and kind. She explained each step of the procedure. We are happy with our move to this practice.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Patient and kind as unsuitable

5. Review titled Caring and professional

by Daniel - Posted on 27 February 2020

Following several visits myself where I was so impressed by the care and professionalism of staff I have now moved my 12 year old daughter here who despite been a formerly nervous patient now looks forward to her visits to River Mole Dental practice where the excellent care and service continues. I have also received a referral for implants to an alternative practice, further example of their patient centric approach demonstrated by the fact they introduce all the care options outlining advantages of each and offer unbiased guidance on the options to patients. You and family will be well looked after here.

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Caring and professional as unsuitable

6. Review titled Mrs Pamela Nice

by Mrs P Nice - Posted on 14 October 2019

It is so lovely to feel relaxed on a visit to the Dentist. Wonderful. So happy to recommend ......

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Mrs Pamela Nice as unsuitable

7. Review titled Lovely Practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 September 2019

This is a lovely Practice, I always feel very well treated

Report review titled Lovely Practice as unsuitable

8. Review titled Simply superb

by Peter L - Posted on 23 September 2019

In over 70 years of my wife and I requiring dental care, this practice is without doubt, the most professional and friendly of any we have used in several counties and countries. We travel frequently and with the help of the ‘front desk’ they always works wonders to fit in a treatment plan around our travels. Our own dental surgeon is very intelligent, has a great personality and we think of her as a family friend as she maintains a keen interest in all our family.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Simply superb as unsuitable

9. Review titled Best Dentist

by Terry Smart - Posted on 07 October 2019

Best Dentist ever had in my 75 years! have recommended many people

Report review titled Best Dentist as unsuitable

10. Review titled Always pleasant

by Sandy Mc Donald - Posted on 05 September 2019

Always pleasant & helpful. Appointments are generally available quickly, usually seen promptly. Staff are pleasant and friendly

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Always pleasant as unsuitable