Queensbury Dental Surgery

1. Review titled Great practice

by Nicoleta STRUT - Posted on 01 October 2020

I truly recommed this clinic. All my family is attending this practice. My children, now are happy to see the "dentist". The team is professional and kind. Thank you for all you wirk.

Visited August 2020

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

Review titled Queensbury Dental Surgery

Replied on 01 October 2020

Thank you for visiting Queensbury Dental Surgery and thank you for your feedback. We are delighted your children are happy to see the Dentist. We look forward to welcoming you and your family for your next visit.

2. Review titled Amazing team

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 July 2020

I attended today as an emergency as my dentist isn’t open yet. I was so happy with the whole experience. I was offered an appointment even though they have their own busy list. I was ever so grateful. Great communication and great measures in place for the safety of patients. Thank you team for your kindness.

Visited July 2020

Report review titled Amazing team as unsuitable

3. Review titled Excellent practice

by Andrew Wilson - Posted on 18 October 2019

When visiting, the dentist and staff are excellent, Very professional, polite and helpful. the best Dentist I have had.

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Excellent practice as unsuitable

Review titled Queensbury Dental Surgery

Replied on 30 October 2019

Thank you Mr Wilson for your lovely feedback. Queensbury Dental Surgery are delighted that you are happy at the practice and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

4. Review titled Excellent dental practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

I had an appointment a few weeks ago with the dentist and the hygienist. They both were excellent. They work well together and are very caring.i am an extremely nervous patient and they both made me feel at ease. I learnt a lot from my hygiene session. The surgery is clean and has such a wonderful atmosphere that you want to visit again and again. The reception staff are also very efficient.

Visited June 2019

Report review titled Excellent dental practice as unsuitable

5. Review titled Excellent dentist

by Michael Chambers - Posted on 17 April 2019

Friendly staff, recently refurbished very clean clinic and very reassuring dentist. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2019

Report review titled Excellent dentist as unsuitable

Queensbury Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

6. Review titled A dental surgery one looks forward to go to.

by Motiram Solanki - Posted on 11 September 2019

The dentist and the hygienist did a marvelous job of diagnosing and treating my tooth ache which gave me a tremendous relief. Would highly recommend. Thank you.

Visited April 2019

Report review titled A dental surgery one looks forward to go to. as unsuitable

Queensbury Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

7. Review titled Jaw dropping....everytime...

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

I recently decided to change dentists from Queensbury to a one nearer to me as the travel time for a visit can take me up to an hour, however I've decided to revert back based on the experience at my local dentist which didn't live up to that of the team at Queensbury Dental. Equipped with a comparable measure I can confidently say that Queensbury Dental offer a very high standard of service. My last dental clean with Queensbury was thorough and the appointment never felt rushed; I was given the opportunity to inspect my teeth prior to the end of the appointment to ensure that I was fully satisfied with the clean (which I was). I required a follow up appointment with the dentist and was accommodated on the same day. The check up with the dentist was thorough and professional; I was talked through areas of concern, had all my questions answered and provided with corrective measures in a dignified manner. To summarise I could not be more content with the level of professionalism I've encountered on each visit and I'm glad to have chosen to return. Thank you all at Queensbury Dental... keep the good work up!

Visited March 2019

Report review titled Jaw dropping....everytime... as unsuitable

8. Review titled Great Practice

by Chris - Posted on 17 April 2019

One of the best experiences I’ve ever had ... the staff make make you feel relaxed and take that worrying feeling away with their great personality... I would recommend this place they wveryone

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Great Practice as unsuitable

9. Review titled Great Place

by Chris - Posted on 11 September 2019

Been coming here for many years, they make what could be a scary thing like visiting a dentist a pleasant experience

Visited February 2019