Pasadena Dental Practice

1. Review titled Avoid them if you care of your smile!

by Adam - Posted on 27 April 2022

Absolute disaster!!! Avoid them if you care of your teeth!!! I'm just after so called "check up". As always, nothing has been checked but the teeth I said I think something is wrong with. I've been confirmed that some problems have been found, but I've been just told: "There's nothing I can do". Even teeth have been treated by them before in less than 6 months time - there's nothing they can do... So what you are there for if you can't do anything??? I remember few years back that was pretty good dental surgery. Since then the staff has changed completely and now it's the time run away from there. I need a dentist, not a money collector, who cannot do anything.

Visited April 2022

Report review titled Avoid them if you care of your smile! as unsuitable

Pasadena Dental Practice has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Brilliant

by Mr. Richard O'Sullivan. - Posted on 03 February 2022

My Partner and I have just started with this Dental Practice in January this year on a recommendation of a neighbour, on the business card it said Gentle Dental Care, well I almost nodded off in the chair it was so gentle, from the receptionist to the Nurse and the Dentist they make up a very professional, caring team. Highly recommended. A1+++++

Visited February 2022

Report review titled Brilliant as unsuitable

Pasadena Dental Practice has not yet replied.