Pasadena Dental Practice

1. Review titled Finding a new Dental Practice in this area - Parkstone.

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 February 2019

My previous Dental practice in Boscombe of many years past suddenly became bankrupt by default and closed down leaving me with six implants and nowhere to go . I searched for a long time in Parkstone to find a new NHS practice that would accept me before finding one in my area. Unfortunately this time on the first floor and i cannot do stairs easily at 84! Trying again i chanced upon another practice which is at ground floor level this time and have signed up for NHS treatment - after an immediate examination i was directed to the RBH Trust for a Dental x-ray as directed and was seen the same day. I now expect to have treatment on my few remaining teeth which require attention as i have no desire to have Dentures ! I recommend regular cleaning with an electric toothbrush to this end as implants can be very expensive and my meagre Pension cannot afford anymore. !

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Finding a new Dental Practice in this area - Parkstone. as unsuitable

2. Review titled Tooth extraction

by Pat Saunders - Posted on 11 September 2019

I had a 'check up' about two weeks ago and was advised to have a back tooth extracted as an X-ray showed showed there was an abyss under it. After having two bad experiences as child having two teeth out, I was feeling very nervous and anxious. I needn't have been as the dentist and his nurse were amazing! They talked through the procedure of what was going to happen and made me feel so much at ease. I didn't feel a thing!! The dentist and his nurse have given me so much confidence and they have restored my faith in going to their practice . Thank you so, so much!!!

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Tooth extraction as unsuitable

3. Review titled New to practice

by Richard sparke - Posted on 11 September 2019

I needed to find a new dentist and appointment fast when i had an old filling come out. I was told to give Pasadena dentist a try so I called them and was able to register as a new NHS customer and get an appointment the next day. When i arrived for my appointment they helped me to fill in the form and i wasn't kept waiting to be seen. The dentist checked my problem and advised me on my options and the difference in costs. I was very pleased with the service and would recommend them to anyone who needs a good dental practice.

Visited December 2018

Report review titled New to practice as unsuitable

4. Review titled dissatisfied

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 May 2019

requiring obvious fillings ,all the dentist was interested in was replacing my partial denture.the denture was a very bad fit,obvious to me ,the dentist will make more money fitting dentures then doing fillings.very dissatisfied with this dental practice.

Visited December 2018

Report review titled dissatisfied as unsuitable

5. Review titled There's nothing to fear

by The Art of Teeth - Posted on 03 May 2019

Excellent care from the door to the seat and back to the door. I'm a patient that avoided the dentist for ten years and ended up with a car crash of a mouth. The dentist here made no judgement and simply got on with the job to get me where I am, which is in a much better state of oral health. You're always involved with the process and I'm very grateful I was assigned the dentist and dental nurse that I was. If you fear needles, in my experience this was the most comfortable and least invasive anaesthetic I've had. Expectations are subjective, but for me I could not expect better professionalism.

Visited November 2018

Report review titled There's nothing to fear as unsuitable

6. Review titled Pasadena Dental Practice-

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

Thank You very much for help with my Tooth. I can really recomended Pasadena Dental Practice. The dentist was my dentist with his proffesional assistant. Thats really great team ??I will never change my dentist. They know what they have to do to. They are proffesional ??Now Ive got all Tooth fixed ??

Visited November 2018

Report review titled Pasadena Dental Practice- as unsuitable

7. Review titled New Dentist on the team is very good

by Bruce Tomalin - Posted on 12 October 2018

My family have been going to this dentist practice for a while and have been satisfied with our treatment. However recently I took my son there and new female dentist has arrived. She was amazing with my little boy. He needed a filling, it was his first one and he was quite nervous but she made him really at ease with everything, explaining at each step what she was going to do. He was very brave and it all went very smoothly, But I cannot praise the new dentist enough (I wish I could remember her name) she was really good with my little boy.

Visited October 2018

Report review titled New Dentist on the team is very good as unsuitable

8. Review titled Tooth extraction

by Phil Lovell - Posted on 12 September 2019

Many thanks to the staff for the excellent treatment I received today. Especially to a particular member of staff for the arrangements she made liaising with myself and Bournemouth Hospital plus the actual extraction which was virtually painless. I will certainly return to this practice should the need arise in the future.

Visited September 2018

Report review titled Tooth extraction as unsuitable

9. Review titled A good experience

by Iain945 - Posted on 14 September 2018

I am a somewhat irregular patient who is quite scared of dentists. I returned to this practice after several years absence expecting to be chastised for not attending regularly. It was toothache that made me return. This was dealt with expertly by repairing and smoothing an old filling. I shouldn't have worried all the staff I met were friendly and helpful. Recently I had to return again for an emergency appointment due to a broken tooth which had become infected causing a lot of pain. The pain was dealt with by the prescription of antibiotics which worked well. The tooth however was beyond repair so today it was expertly and painlessly removed. Many thanks to the staff concerned. I will be a regular attendee as I have lots of very old filling which are a bit fragile!

Visited September 2018

Report review titled A good experience as unsuitable

Pasadena Dental Practice has not yet replied.

10. Review titled Very good .Put me at ease.Was very concerned .

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 September 2019

All good .Felt confident and the dentist I saw put me at ease .

Visited May 2018

Report review titled Very good .Put me at ease.Was very concerned . as unsuitable