Muirhead Dental Practice

1. Review titled Excellent Customer Service / Empathy

by A Satisfied Patient - Posted on 15 June 2020

I am not a patient of this practice and i understand the difficulty at this time during COVID 19 but I rang them up as i had a broken tooth and was in great pain with it - I had basically been fobbed off by other practices but the receptionist listened to me and arranged a call back from the Dentist. Within 1/2 hour i got a call back from the dentist, who discussed and listened to my issues and arranged an appointment for me. After taking an X-Ray and looking at my tooth she stated she was unable to extract it because of the rules re possible drilling but very kindly emailed colleagues to see if she could get something done for me. I got a call back that afternoon from the Liverpool Dental Hospital for a next day appointment where the extraction took place. The dentist even called me back to see if i had got an appointment. I thought the care and professionalism of all concerned was excellent. I hope to become a future patient with this practice. I would certainly recommend them to anyone wishing to find a new dentist. Thank you so much for your kindness to a complete stranger.

Visited June 2020

Report review titled Excellent Customer Service / Empathy as unsuitable

Muirhead Dental Practice has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Highly recommended

by Paul - Posted on 11 December 2019

I'm a terribly 'fearful' patient who stayed away from dentists for almost 20 years after a few bad experiences. Was advised to visit the practice by a friend, as 'fearful' me. That was also over 20 years ago. Although the excellent Dentist who looked after me all that time,and saved numerous teeth I definitely would have lost ,has recently left the practice, I've been treated since by other dentists at the practice and am more than happy with them all... but especially today (phoned yesterday, given an urgent appointment for today) when I found I needed an extraction that could well have been complicated. The dentist was excellent, very professional, friendly, calming, and has the patience of a Saint. Gave me ample advice, and I took ages to make my mind up to have my tooth extracted there and then .. and, even though I was the last patient of the day and I kept her and her lovely nurse late from leaving .. I felt no pressure to 'get on with it'. Anyhoo ..had my problem tooth removed - and they finally got shut of a very happy me .. Given me a worry free Christmas. Cannot thank them enough. Thank you.

Visited December 2019

Report review titled Highly recommended as unsuitable

Replied on 16 December 2019

Hi Paul. Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit to the practice and was a good experience for you. I will ensure your comments are forwarded to your dentist and nurse! If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact the practice for an appointment.

3. Review titled Brilliant practice

by Sarah kelly - Posted on 29 November 2019

My family use this dentist, it took years for my nan to get her teeth checked as she was afraid. The staff have been brilliant reassuring her an taking time not rushing her. She now goes for 6 months checks and her fear is slowly going.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Brilliant practice as unsuitable

Replied on 02 December 2019

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking them time to post a comment. I will ensure your comments and feedback are passed onto the rest of the team!

4. Review titled This is how all dentists should practise!

by Mr.Holmes - Posted on 18 July 2019

I have now been with the practice for a couple of years and each time I have an appointment I plan to write a review but never get round to it.! I have just left the practice and will require some complicated work.This practice definitely provides "patient centred care". having experience a couple of other practices it is so nice to get honest advice without profit being at the front. If I was a dentist I would run my practice like this one. Finally as the other reviews have noted the reception staff and Dental assistant are so pleasant and helpful.

Visited July 2019

Report review titled This is how all dentists should practise! as unsuitable

Replied on 08 October 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I will ensure your comments are passed onto the reception team and clinical staff. If you have any further questions regarding your dental treatment please do not hesitate to contact the practice, and arrange an appointment with your dentist.

5. Review titled Excellent Practice. Genuine concern for the patients.

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

My young children's first experience with this surgery meant all our family has been going to this practice for decades. Busy for the best and obvious reasons - the staff equally professional. Cannot be recommended highly enough

Visited April 2019

Report review titled Excellent Practice. Genuine concern for the patients. as unsuitable

Replied on 16 September 2019

Thank you for your comments and feedback regarding the dental treatment your family have received at the practice!

6. Review titled The dentist

by Paul James - Posted on 11 September 2019

I have just had my 5th appointment with the dentist & his brilliant staff.i had a horrendous experience in my teens when visited a so called dentist and was traumatised with the experience and thought to myself never again. But recently I have had problems so decided to visit this practice and was introduced to the brilliant the dentist and his staff put me completely at ease and took time with me because of my past experience he has now given me confidence in dentist's again. Regards Paul James

Visited January 2019

Report review titled The dentist as unsuitable

Replied on 17 January 2019

Mr James, thank you for your comments and feedback. I will ensure your comments are fed back to your dentist and the rest of the dental team!

7. Review titled Happy

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 September 2019

So happy with work The new dentist. he made me feel comfortable and listened to my points and came up with a amazing plan, my teeth have never looked so gd

Visited September 2018

Report review titled Happy as unsuitable

Replied on 25 September 2018

Thank you for your comments and feedback!