Lotus Orthodontic Practice

1. Review titled Great Orthodontist

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 December 2021

Lotus Orthodontist has provided a very good service and I have enjoyed my appointments over the years due to the lovely staff. Thank you for making me confident in my smile :)

Visited December 2021

Report review titled Great Orthodontist as unsuitable

Replied on 17 January 2022

Dear Patient, Thank you for your lovely comments and 5 star review. We are glad that your experience at Lotus was so positive. Also, that you found us to be so pleasant. We're pleased that you are so happy with the results. Please ensure that you wear your retainers and contact us if you need us. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Thank you from us all at Lotus. P.S. Please tell your family and friends about us. Pam PA to Mr CP West

2. Review titled Very efficient and friendly practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 November 2021

My daughter actually enjoyed coming for her appointments and now has perfectly straight teeth. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and made her feel at ease. Thank you!

Visited November 2021

Report review titled Very efficient and friendly practice as unsuitable

Replied on 22 November 2021

Thank you for your lovely comments and five star review. We are glad that your daughter's experience at Lotus was so positive and it's great that you found us to be so friendly and helpful. We're pleased that you and your daughter are happy with the results. Please ensure that your daughter wears her retainers and email if you need us. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Thank you from us all at Lotus. P.S. Please tell your family and friends about us.

3. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 October 2021

Everybody is very friendly and my teeth are now great, I would thoroughly recommend this practice to anyone looking for orthodontic treatment

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

Replied on 22 November 2021

Thank you for your lovely comments and five star review. It is great that you found us to be friendly and that you would recommend Lotus. We're pleased that you are so happy with the results. Please ensure that you wear your retainers and email if you need us. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Thank you from us all at Lotus. P.S. Please tell your family and friends about us.

4. Review titled would recommend

by Amy - Posted on 21 October 2021

helped straighten my teeth faster than I thought it would and my teeth were very unorganized to begin with but I'm much happier with the end result now. The staff were kind and friendly so I didn't feel afraid of any changes being made.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled would recommend as unsuitable

Replied on 22 November 2021

Thank you for your lovely comments and five star review. It's great that you found us to be kind and friendly. We're pleased that you're happy with the results. Please ensure that you wear your retainers and email if you need us. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Thank you from us all at Lotus. P.S. Please tell your family and friends about us.

5. Review titled Good practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 October 2021

Very kind and friendly staff and excellent service. Helped when i had a few problems. Quick and professional service.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Good practice as unsuitable

Replied on 22 November 2021

Thank you for your lovely comments and 5 star review. It is good to know that your experience at Lotus was a pleasant one and that you found us to be kind and friendly. Please ensure that you wear your retainers and email if you need us. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Thanks from us all at Lotus. P.S. Please tell your family and friends about us.

6. Review titled Amazing Work

by Anonymous - Posted on 25 May 2021

Great service, answered all my questions. Team were lovely & really helpful. Would definitely recommend

Visited May 2021

Report review titled Amazing Work as unsuitable

Replied on 26 May 2021

Thank you for your lovely comments and five star review. We are glad that your experience at Lotus was so positive. We are delighted that you would recommend us. Please ensure that you wear your retainers and email if you need us. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Thank you from us all at Lotus. PS. Please tell your family and friends about us.

7. Review titled Absolutely wonderful

by Finlay - Posted on 29 April 2021

Great practice with excellent service! Staff are all very freindly and welcoming, and the treatment and after care went very well

Visited April 2021

Report review titled Absolutely wonderful as unsuitable

Replied on 12 May 2021

Thank you, Finlay, for your five star review. We are glad that your experience at Lotus was so positive and it's great that you found us to be friendly. Please ensure that you wear your retainers and email if you need us. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Thank you from us all at Lotus. P.S. Please tell your family and friends about us.

8. Review titled Very Happy With Results

by George - Posted on 29 April 2021

The treatment I received has greatly improved the situation with my teeth, I am extremely happy with how everything turned out, and all the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Visited April 2021

Report review titled Very Happy With Results as unsuitable

Replied on 12 May 2021

Thank you, George, for your five star review. We're pleased that you are so happy with the results and that you found us to be friendly and helpful. Please ensure that you wear your retainers and email if you need us. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Thank you from us all at Lotus. P.S. Please tell your family and friends about us.

9. Review titled Absolutely wonderful

by Amanda - Posted on 03 December 2020

All staff very friendly, receptionist was very helpful and really helped my confidence of bringing my daughter. Would highly recommend (especially if children have a little anxiety)

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Absolutely wonderful as unsuitable

Replied on 03 December 2020

Thank you for your lovely comments and five star review. We are glad that your and your daughter's experience at Lotus was so positive. It is heartening that we helped to allay your daughter's anxiety. Please email if you need us. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Thanks from us all at Lotus. PS. Please tell your family and friends about us.

10. Review titled Brilliant Experience

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 December 2020

The team at Lotus have always made me feel welcome. The process of putting-on, adjusting and taking-off braces has been extremely efficient and I am very pleased with the results.

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Brilliant Experience as unsuitable

Replied on 04 January 2021

Thank you for your five star review. We are glad that you are so pleased with the results and that your experience at Lotus was a pleasant one. Please ensure that you wear your retainers and email if you need us. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Thank you from us all at Lotus. PS. Please tell your family and friends about us.