Light Lane Dental Surgery

1. Review titled unprofessional recession.

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 January 2021

Unprofessional - receptioner I called to make an appointment she was so rude, no manners over the phone..If you dont know how to talk to patient or you are not ready to work then just staying at home dont waste peope time. I am feel sorry for the owner for employment somene like her.

Visited January 2021

Report review titled unprofessional recession. as unsuitable

2. Review titled Highly Recommend

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

I am an extremely nervous, but from my first contact with Reception I was put at ease and booked in with a lady dentist, who worked very professionally. She was very aware of how nervous I was and did her best to put me at ease (which she did). My second visit was for treatment, I wasn't kept waiting which is a bonus and again was constantly put at ease. I was well aware of what treatment was needed and the cost before my second visit. I Will certainly be staying at this practice

Report review titled Highly Recommend as unsuitable

3. Review titled Terrible place

by Anonymous - Posted on 27 June 2019

Terrible Dentice went in for a emergency filling seen a dentist environment was cold did not want to speak to me rushing me out the door injected me to do filling was extremely rough with treatment did not care at all was to busy wanting to get to her next app before I even sat down left my lips swollen due to her been so rough with injecting me would never recommend this place to anyone does not know what they are doing what so ever .

Visited June 2019

Report review titled Terrible place as unsuitable

4. Review titled Very very satisfied

by Lucas Palmer - Posted on 11 September 2019

I had my first checkup in years, and to my horror, I needed over 11 fillings. They were extremely kind to do some of the fillings on the same day, and do the rest the very next day, as I had an upcoming trip. The dentist worked for hours on my teeth to fit everything in, and everyone in the practice was very kind and understanding. Highly recommended!

Visited June 2019

Report review titled Very very satisfied as unsuitable

5. Review titled Great dentist

by Anonymous - Posted on 28 May 2019

Excellent dentist for nervous patients, always really understanding and go the extra mile for you. They will explain the procedure and make sure you are okay throughout. Would reccomend to friends and family.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Great dentist as unsuitable

Light Lane Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

6. Review titled Light lane dental surgery '5 stars!!!!'

by Paul Barlow. - Posted on 12 April 2019

Extremely professional and pleasant dentists nurses and staff. I would 'highly recommend' to anyone..

Visited April 2019