Letchworth Dental Surgery

1. Review titled Replacement of an amalgam filling

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 February 2020

I arrived the surgery 10 minutes early and was greeted with a smile, always a nice touch for an odontophobe. Almost before I had sat down I was called in and greeted by the source of my fear (I must clarify, this particular dentist is, in fact, innocent of inflicting any action upon me that could instill any notion of ondontophobia). I was asked asked to take my place in ‘the chair’ and the dentist informed me that if at any of stage of the treatment I felt uncomfortable I should raise my hand and he would stop immediately. The chair was then lowered and the immortal words ’open wide’ were uttered and the fast acting local anaesthetic administered. The rest of treatment proceeded so gently I was almost asleep by the end. Unbelievable, this is unbelievable, inconceivable even. Two years ago I was shaking like a leaf an hurricane in the dentist’s chair just for a routine check-up. Here I am having a deep filling removed and replaced and being so relaxed I’m almost asleep - this dentist is a genius, exuding calm confidence and displaying professionalism with superb dentistry. I’ve found my dentist and I’ll recommend them to anyone!

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Replacement of an amalgam filling as unsuitable

2. Review titled Great Dentist and Hyginiest

by Anonymous - Posted on 20 February 2020

The hygienists were both very helpful and kind and made me very comfortable throughout my treatment.

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Great Dentist and Hyginiest as unsuitable

3. Review titled Friendly and Helpful

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 January 2020

I'm not a fan of dentist after some bad experiences and here they take time with me. Little pain and really friendly.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Friendly and Helpful as unsuitable

4. Review titled Clear explanations and put at ease

by Peter Woolnough - Posted on 09 August 2019

After 20 years of not going to the dentist, this dentist quickly put me at ease, performed a thorough examination, and discussed all results clearly with me along with treatment plans. I won't leave it so long next time.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Clear explanations and put at ease as unsuitable

5. Review titled Excellent treatment and service

by anne - Posted on 02 August 2019

I am very pleased with the whole experience of visiting this practice. The receptionists are friendly and efficient and the dentist I saw was extremely methodical. She told me exactly what was happening and had a very calm, caring manner. I would be pleased to recommend this practice.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Excellent treatment and service as unsuitable

6. Review titled Helpfulness

by Poppy - Posted on 18 July 2019

Dentist was caring and very helpful to me. I cannot have anything in mouth without heaving. He was so gentle and helped me to deal with problem. I have another appointment in 2 weeks, and am not worried about going back!

Report review titled Helpfulness as unsuitable

Letchworth Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

7. Review titled Great standard of dental care.

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 July 2019

I felt the diagnosis and treatment options explained clearly by the dentist. Very patient centered approach

Visited July 2019

Report review titled Great standard of dental care. as unsuitable

8. Review titled Great First Check up

by Anonymous - Posted on 18 July 2019

Easy to register here, surgery was prompt getting in touch and got me an appointment in under a weeks time. Running on time, dentist was very friendly, put me at ease and gave me loads of information so I could be involved in the decision making for my treatment plan.

Report review titled Great First Check up as unsuitable

9. Review titled Helpfulness

by Poppy - Posted on 13 July 2019

Report review titled Helpfulness as unsuitable

10. Review titled Lovely staff

by Ilogan - Posted on 07 October 2019

I have anxiety especially when it comes to dentists, drills or needles. The staff here are brilliant and I feel very confident and happy being in their are. The dentist was fabulous and had a lot of time and wasn’t your typically rough handed dentist in a rush.

Visited July 2019

Report review titled Lovely staff as unsuitable