Horizons Dental Practice

1. Review titled My faith in dentists restored

by Donna Sherwin - Posted on 07 October 2019

After a gap of several years treatment following bad experience after bad experience, I had the pleasure of visiting. The dentist and his team at Horizon in Biddulph. I had 2 teeth removed and had another tooth filled. The team have all been brilliant and very professional whilst maintaining a friendly atmosphere. I am very impressed with the work they have done and would not hesitate to recommend them. My faith in dentists has been restored. Many thanks DS

Visited July 2019

Report review titled My faith in dentists restored as unsuitable

2. Review titled Outstandingly Professional, courteous and knowledgeable

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

Very rarely do we have dental practices and staff who truly care about their patients. This practice has made me feel comfortable the moment I walked in, I was felt like a first class patient where my needs were assessed, my opinion isought and every step of the way the senior dentist involved me and kept me informed. There are not enough words to praise this dentist and his team for their professional and courteous manner. I would highly recommend this practice.

Visited July 2019

Report review titled Outstandingly Professional, courteous and knowledgeable as unsuitable

3. Review titled First Class Practice

by Michelle H - Posted on 08 July 2019

To say I am scared of the dentist would be an understatement. In fact, I've had to have therapy to even go through the door! After having the most horrendous experience with my previous dentist 15 years ago, I swore never to go to a dentist again. I finally decided to conquer my fear and get some help. I'm not going to lie, my first visit here was still scary and I did throw up when I left (not the dentist's fault - just my nerves!) but the dentist himself was amazing. He did everything at my pace. He was very understanding and sympathetic and didn't try to rush me out to get on with his next patient. It turned out I needed 2 teeth out and because of how nervous I was, he agreed to refer me to the hospital to be knocked out! 4 months later and the hospital hadn't gotten back and one of my teeth was now hurting. I attended a few more therapy sessions and decided I could do this. I was given an appointment with a very short wait time. When the day arrived, I was so nervous. The dentist was amazing though. He talked me through it and when he was ready to extract the tooth, he made sure I was ready. During the extraction I screamed and cried through sheer fear (I obviously need more therapy!) I could not open my eyes and I think at one point my husband was even holding me down! The dentist was brilliant though. He worked as quickly as he could and when it was over he was so reassuring and so was the dental nurse. I felt so silly for crying but they were both fantastic and caring. I do have to go back for one more extraction but after how these guys were so incredibly supportive, I am I lot less worried about going back. I'll probably never love going to the dentist (does anyone?), but I will never miss an appointment again and will never change my dentist because the level of care here is unlike any other. I can not reccommend this surgery highly enough. While I'm sure these guys would prefer not to have to deal with a scaredy cat like me, I'm afraid they're stuck with me! I genuinely want to say a huge thanks to everyone at the practice for helping restore my faith in dentists again. Thank you guys.

Report review titled First Class Practice as unsuitable

4. Review titled New Dentist

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 July 2019

It is always daunting going to the dentist and the added anxiety of a new dentist but everyone at Horizons was very welcoming. The treatment both my wife and I received was excellent and most importantly pain free. Highly recommended

Report review titled New Dentist as unsuitable

5. Review titled 18 years customer

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

Myself and my family been going for a long time , very good with younger ones, and the older one who are not keen to go to the dentist

Report review titled 18 years customer as unsuitable

Horizons Dental Practice has not yet replied.

6. Review titled highly recommend!

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

Couldn’t recommend this dentist enough, friendly, easy to deal with and book appointments and excellent care! Moved my whole family to this dentist!

Visited July 2019

Report review titled highly recommend! as unsuitable

7. Review titled Very Caring

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 May 2019

The team are very friendly but still professional which is good in my opinion, very caring when the treatments are being carried out. I am always satisfied with my treatments and never any concerns. I couldn’t ask for more of a better practice.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Very Caring as unsuitable

Horizons Dental Practice has not yet replied.

8. Review titled Scaredy Cat.....

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 February 2019

I have to say that as a person who is quite scared of going to the dentist, this practice and its staff made the experience much more enjoyable. The dentist is a highly qualified individual but most importantly he is caring, compassionate and above all listened to me as a patient and individual. The practice is clean, welcoming and the staff are second to none. I am now happy to attend dentists. High Five *****

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Scaredy Cat..... as unsuitable

9. Review titled Horizons is a Benchmark for Dentists

by Neil - Posted on 20 January 2019

I travelled from Oswestry as a result of compelling recommendations I had received and I am pleased that I made this choice. Outstanding expertise and diligence combined with friendly staff who are proud of their Practice - a formula for success!

Visited January 2019

Report review titled Horizons is a Benchmark for Dentists as unsuitable

10. Review titled Fantastic staff made me smile again

by Debbie Goodwin - Posted on 22 January 2019

I have not visited a dentist in over ten years after a bad experience and I was absolutely petrified but the pain I was in pushed me to go. I phoned horizons and got an appointment straight away. I was shaking like a leaf from the minute I walked through the door. I don't know why because I had first class treatment and was put at ease. I recommend anyone who has a fear of dentists to go to horizons. The staff are fantastic and treat you with the upmost respect. I will now keep up with appointments as they have taken away the fear I had. I almost feel like family and can't thank all of the staff enough. A very special thanks to the dentist who understood the fear I had and put me at ease straight away and he was very gentle.

Visited January 2019

Report review titled Fantastic staff made me smile again as unsuitable