Horizons Dental Practice

1. Review titled Excellent care

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 September 2020

A fantastic dental practice providing the very best care and treatments for their patients. I was put at ease, fully informed and received excellent care.

Visited September 2020

Report review titled Excellent care as unsuitable

2. Review titled Very Professional service,

by Michael Sokolyk - Posted on 18 December 2019

I would definitely recommend one particular dentist and his dental team . For his expertise, knowledge and his friendly, personable approach . l can honestly say that l recieved the best treatment and service possible, and cannot fault his advice and the final result . Mike S.

Visited December 2019

Report review titled Very Professional service, as unsuitable

3. Review titled Fantastic service

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 October 2019

On needing an urgent appointment for a filling which has fallen out I was given one on the same day. Having been a very nervous patient the dentist and dental nurse/technician were so understanding and sympathetic. They ensured I had adequate anaesthetic so I couldn’t feel any pain and comforting me by giving me a glucose drink as I was so scared and worked up. They carried out work efficiently and to a high standard. They were very understanding when I told them I had recently lost my bank card offered for me to come back and pay off I needed what cash I had for the weekend. Very caring and sympathetic and good service. Thank you.

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Fantastic service as unsuitable

4. Review titled Crown --Royal Treatment

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 September 2019

Was not looking forward to this procedure but the care consideration and efficiency with which the work was carried out helped enormously. Extremely happy with the outcome.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Crown --Royal Treatment as unsuitable

5. Review titled Superb

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 October 2019

Lovely staff , was put at ease , all family now changed to this dentist , was a little nervous but the dentist was really good and didn’t hurt a bit , great sense of humour

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Superb as unsuitable

Horizons Dental Practice has not yet replied.

6. Review titled Very kind,gentle, lots of patience and understanding.

by Anonymous - Posted on 27 August 2019

What a lovely service from start to finish. I am a nervous client and everyone makes you feel at ease,comfortable and verbally guide you through all that they are doing. Very gentle and kind. A lovely Lady responded to my plea and got back to me very quickly. Their receptionist is just lovely too who helps with any question. I have seen two dentists who are wonderful and the dental nurses I have seen are fabulous too. I can not give them enough praise and I wish I had been with this practice years ago x

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Very kind,gentle, lots of patience and understanding. as unsuitable

7. Review titled Very professional & completely satisfied with all staff

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 August 2019

We are both extremely happy with this dental practice, as an extremely anxious person in an environment if dental situation. Everyone has been exceptional in supporting, encouraging &have experienced empathy,from reception girls,hygenist girls,to dentist himself, they all put me at my ease,their help&professionalism,i have regarding there approach,as a nervous individual,Every single person,has made me feel comfortable and valued their advice&feel less & less nervous each time i visit.i couldn't ask for a better practice &only wish, having had all the bad experiences ....prior to joining horizons dental surgery .wish we had joined them years ago.but the reassurance i receive now has only gone to prove my confidence grows,each visit.that is solely down to each&every member of staff at the practice thank you.horizons staff,each&ever one of you

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Very professional & completely satisfied with all staff as unsuitable

Horizons Dental Practice has not yet replied.

8. Review titled pain free.

by Marie Kelly - Posted on 20 August 2019

My first visit to Horizons today and all my anxieties of going to the dentist vanished. Had my teeth cleaned and I didn’t feel a thing, unlike my previous dentist. A warm welcome from all the staff, comfortable surroundings and relaxed atmosphere. Will not be anxious for my next visit.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled pain free. as unsuitable

Horizons Dental Practice has not yet replied.

9. Review titled Wonderful treatment. (For both me and my teeth!)

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

After previously attending another dentist and having a lot of dental work done, and not particularly wanting to go to a dentist for 2 years after for fear of it being a demeaning, uncomfortable and unpleasant experience, I am more than happy with my decision to choose Horizons! I joined the practice after having to attend the emergency dentist with a temporary dressing in my tooth, once there, the reception staff were pleasant, welcoming and more than happy to answer questions such as informing me about exemption from costs - something no other dentist has ever actually told me before. Once in the chair the dentist is a consummate professional - very friendly, advises in a polite manner, discusses options with you before starting any treatment and treats you with the utmost dignity and respect which is again something I've never experienced before. I had the smoothest experience getting a filling here - no unpleasant twisting and yanking! Afterwards I went to the hygienist to have a scale and polish, who was also very pleasant, informative and helpful. Overall, all staff in the building are pleasant, helpful and make you feel very comfortable about attending to the dentist, which is no mean feat considering how many of us fear it! In future I will be more than happy to attend and I no longer fear (well, not much!) going to the dentist, wonderful, thank you so much. =)

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Wonderful treatment. (For both me and my teeth!) as unsuitable

Horizons Dental Practice has not yet replied.

10. Review titled Professional yet relaxed and friendly experience...

by James Taylor - Posted on 31 August 2019

Very good dentist, friendly environment and helpful team. Many thanks...

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Professional yet relaxed and friendly experience... as unsuitable