Heacham Drive Dental Practice

1. Review titled Excellent support

by Gary Freestone - Posted on 05 December 2019

I would like to thank all the staff at the dental practice for their kindness and patience. I am a wheelchair user and was supported on arrival by a very caring team. Thankyou Gary

Visited December 2019

Report review titled Excellent support as unsuitable

Replied on 09 September 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave such wonderful and valued feedback. Our patients are at the heart of what we do so knowing we have done a good job is extremely satisfying. The practice team are all very grateful for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2. Review titled Great dentist

by Ewfew7869 - Posted on 26 September 2019

I found the whole experience excellent,as I have picked up a severe phobia of dentists over the years. The dentist was very gentle and I really didn’t feel a thing during my fillings and other treatments. The nurse was very mindful of my phobia and kept reassuring me and both making sure I wasn’t feeling any pain. All in all in the future I won’t be missing any appointments because I no longer dread it. Thank you both for a great and friendly service. Mitchell

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Great dentist as unsuitable

Replied on 26 September 2019

3. Review titled Excellent Customer Service and Professional Dentists

by Mr Samson - Posted on 02 September 2019

I went for a family appointment and we were all attended too as swift as possible, they are very child friendly and professional. Our treatment was not as carefree as other dental practices we have attended in the past. The price is very reasonable

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Excellent Customer Service and Professional Dentists as unsuitable

Replied on 02 September 2019

4. Review titled New patient

by Julie Fox - Posted on 29 October 2019

I called for emergency treatment and was immediately given an appointment within an hour of my call. The staff were very friendly and attentive they made me feel at ease. The Dentist explained everything that she was going to be doing and this put me at ease. I have since been registered as an NHS patient with the practice and have received the same consideration as before. I am so pleased with the service received that I have recommended the practice to family and friends, my partner has also registered with them now.

Report review titled New patient as unsuitable

5. Review titled Exemplary service

by John - Posted on 30 August 2019

First time visiting this dentist my sister had very bad tooth pain the staff of very polite and very helpful and have the time and patience and are very understanding, she had to have tooth taken out the dentist did this with precise time, this is one of the cleanest and most professionally run dentist I have been to I would highly recommend this dentist to anyone one that is looking for a dentist I have given this a 5-star rating but if I could give 10 stars I would they are a very professional organisation and look forward to visiting them the next time.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Exemplary service as unsuitable

Replied on 30 August 2019

6. Review titled New patient

by Julie Fox - Posted on 24 September 2019

Report review titled New patient as unsuitable

Replied on 08 October 2019

7. Review titled Referred by doctor

by Janet Cooke - Posted on 07 October 2019

Was referred by my doctor and was seen immediately. Brilliant receptionist and dentists . I am a nervous patient and everyone listens to me and makes me feel so much at ease . Well done to you all on doing a fantastic job . I wouldn’t go anywhere else .

Visited July 2019

Report review titled Referred by doctor as unsuitable

Replied on 24 July 2019

8. Review titled Best lady duo in town

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

Thank you to a particular lady (awesome intelligent and kindest dental nurse) and the sweet lady dentist. This was my first appointment here and the most gentle treatment, it was good to be listened to and be offered a course of treatment that I agree with so far. The reception staff are brilliant, friendly and very good with nervous patients. Thank you for a professional but kind atmosphere, great surgery experience so far!

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Best lady duo in town as unsuitable

9. Review titled Excellent service

by Dawn Mckinley - Posted on 11 September 2019

I am very happy with the service at Heacham Drive. Reception staff, dental assistant and the dentist are really friendly and welcoming and this helps to ease any nerves. Appointments run to time and the dentist is very calm and explains what she is doing. Very pleased. Thank you.

Visited April 2019

Report review titled Excellent service as unsuitable

10. Review titled Replacement Crown & secondary route canal work

by Anonymous - Posted on 25 January 2020

So pleased to have finally got(LL5) this tooth resolved ,crown came loose x2,flared up twice before was quoted~£900 + 5 visits from original instigator (offered a free replacement cerec?!) 1 visit & £260 .It looks like a new tooth be carefull there are a lot of dentists overcharging out there!

Visited March 2019

Report review titled Replacement Crown & secondary route canal work as unsuitable