Heacham Drive Dental Practice

1. Review titled Amazing professional gentle dentist

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 September 2020

I had the pleasure of having treatment yesterday at this wonderful dentist. So professional clean well organised and so gentle. My dentist made me feel so relax and made a scary experience very positive. Her tiny hands were a bonus (no stretched mouth afterwards) thank you to them for how helpful and for such wonderful quick pain free treatment during a very uncertain times (Covid) definitely recommend this dentist.

Visited September 2020

Report review titled Amazing professional gentle dentist as unsuitable

Replied on 09 September 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave such wonderful and valued feedback. Our patients are at the heart of what we do so knowing we have done a good job is extremely satisfying. The practice team are all very grateful for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2. Review titled At last found a brilliant dentist

by Anonymous - Posted on 03 March 2020

Within the first consultation he gave me more advice and hope than I have ever had from a dentist in all these years. I don't know why I carried on seeing my previous dentist for so long. He is definitely experienced and knowledgeable in dentistry. Its so difficult to find a good dentist and this is one for the NHS to treasure, better than private. A relative has been seeing him for a number of years also with excellent feedback and consistency. Immaculately clean and well laid out surgery. Disabled access and immaculate clean toilet. The staff are very friendly and efficient. Worth it even if you have to travel - This is the dentist to come to.

Visited March 2020

Report review titled At last found a brilliant dentist as unsuitable

3. Review titled Clean Practice with Great Staff, First Class Treatment

by Anonymous - Posted on 03 March 2020

Very clean and beautifully renovated Practice with friendly and helpful approachable staff. Open & Honest Dentist providing excellent treatment, with useful advice. This is a NHS practice & it's very difficult- impossible - to find a suitable NHS Practice! Worth travelling! I've been going for many years, which was good service and even better since Vidy took over.

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Clean Practice with Great Staff, First Class Treatment as unsuitable

4. Review titled Excellent practice

by Shaani - Posted on 05 February 2020

I wanted to say a big thankyou to the Dentist and nurse for making me feel so comfortable whilst having my teeth removed I was really quite scared and nervous but they did more than a good job of making sure I was ok during, definitely would recommend to anyone. :)

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Excellent practice as unsuitable

5. Review titled GREAT PRATICE

by Roger Edge - Posted on 07 February 2020

I am impressed with the High quality care which I received, I can smile with confidence again, It was an efficient and pain free experience,

Report review titled GREAT PRATICE as unsuitable

6. Review titled Great service

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 January 2020

Great job really good service demist explained treatment well seen really quick lovely staff nice practice

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Great service as unsuitable

7. Review titled Great friendly practice

by Gary - Posted on 27 January 2020

Thank all the staff for being friendly and professional. The treatment I had from the dentist and dental nurse , made me feel at ease and relaxed.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Great friendly practice as unsuitable

8. Review titled Great Staff

by Anonymous - Posted on 28 January 2020

Special thanks to Dentist and nurse and all Staff working in practice they are very helpful.

Report review titled Great Staff as unsuitable

9. Review titled Great practice

by Kerry Burt - Posted on 31 January 2020

Great experience all round kind and welcoming by all staff. Options /treatment explained clearly would highly recommend this practice

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

10. Review titled Great practice

by Caroline - Posted on 12 February 2020

I have been going to this practice for 10 years, and the service and care I have received gets better and better every year.for the last 2 years my dentist and the nurse are always welcoming and efficient.I highly recommend them.

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable