Hafren House Dental Practice

1. Review titled First Class Dental Practice

by Will C - Posted on 09 November 2021

Being a nervous patient they could not of looked after me any better, fantastic service, communication, Care and understanding, very happy to say that this is now my Dentist. Can not fault in any way.

Visited November 2021

Report review titled First Class Dental Practice as unsuitable

Replied on 09 November 2021

Dear Will, this review has been fed back to our team and to the clinician that you saw during your recent visit. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review. Kind Regards Practice Manager

2. Review titled Fantastic Practice

by Sharon Walker - Posted on 27 September 2021

Brilliant service from start to finish. Really nice helpful friendly receptionist booked me an emergency appointment when no other surgery would and surprised me that it was for the same day i rang. Very clean and professional while dealing with Covid precautions. Dentist was really nice and helpful, didn't rush my treatment. Just a really big shame (For me) that they are not able to take any new NHS patience as would love to carry on using them.

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Fantastic Practice as unsuitable

Replied on 28 September 2021

Dear Sharon, your review has been fed back to our team and to the clinician that you saw during your recent visit. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review.

3. Review titled Excellent dental practice

by Claire Fletcher - Posted on 07 September 2021

My family and I have been with this practice for many years now, and the service is outstanding. I was a nervous patient before, but now I'm completely relaxed, every visit, whatever treatment I am having. They always go the extra mile in my opinion and the dental work I have had done here is fantastic and of a high standard. I have had appointments with most of the dentists/ hygienists at Hafren house and they are all excellent. Very thorough and genuinely care about their patients. A friendly and relaxed atmosphere to top it off. Thankyou to all of you!

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Excellent dental practice as unsuitable

Replied on 23 September 2021

Thank you for the lovely feedback, your comments will be passed onto our team. We work hard on offering a relaxed and comfortable environment for our patient's, so it is always great to hear that we have succeeded.

4. Review titled Great Practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 August 2021

Even though they are very busy they saw my child with tooth ache as my own dentist would not. Lovely people.

Report review titled Great Practice as unsuitable

Replied on 23 September 2021

Thank you for this lovely review. Your comments will be fed back to our team, who always enjoy reading how happy our patients are.

5. Review titled Excellent Practice

by Janet - Posted on 04 August 2021

Highest recommendation everyone so caring and professional Made to feel very comfortable and at ease Best dentist I have ever had

Report review titled Excellent Practice as unsuitable

Replied on 23 September 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Your feedback has been passed onto our team. We look forward to your next visit.

6. Review titled Simply The Best

by Malc - Posted on 14 August 2021

Very lucky to have my treatment at Hafren House Dental Practice. Cannot praise all the staff highly enough. Very friendly welcome which puts you at ease as soon as you arrive to the finest detail care possible.

Report review titled Simply The Best as unsuitable

Replied on 23 September 2021

Thank you for the lovely feedback. Your comments will be passed onto our team. We work hard on offering a relaxed and comfortable environment for our patient's, so it is always great to hear that we have succeeded.