Hafren House Dental Practice

1. Review titled Service with a Smile

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

The best dental practice I’ve been to my whole life. Very informative. Very professional. I would advise anyone to go to this surgery. State of the art equipment and excellent after care. You are advised of all the treatments you need by very caring staff. I can not recommend them more highly. I have never been kept waiting. I’ve recommended many people to go to this practice. I’ve spoken to fellow patients in the waiting room and everyone I’ve chatted to cannot rate it highly enough. After being to around 5 practices in my life this one is leaps and bounds above all I’ve been to.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Service with a Smile as unsuitable

Hafren House Dental Practice has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Always very thorough and friendly!

by Dave H - Posted on 11 September 2019

I’ve been using this practice for a number of years along with my family. They are always helpful and polite. The dental work has always been of a great standard (still have all my teeth!) the reminder system works really well and the practice is always spotlessly clean.

Visited April 2019

Report review titled Always very thorough and friendly! as unsuitable

3. Review titled A lovely practice

by Sarah Haines - Posted on 11 September 2019

My first time visiting Hafren House Dental Practice and my 2 young children's first time at the dentist ever, was a really positive experience. The receptionist was really friendly and welcoming and the practice is very nice and clean. The dentist and dental nurse were really nice and friendly. They were very good with the children and put them and myself at ease. Im really pleased with all aspects. Thank you Hafren House

Visited April 2019

Report review titled A lovely practice as unsuitable

4. Review titled Very Happy

by Brian Hogg - Posted on 11 September 2019

I have been coming to Hafren House for quite a few years now and have always found the staff to be very professional in what they do. I have always had a very friendly welcome from the minute I get through the door and book in with the reception staff to when I leave after seeing the dentist or hygienist. I have no complaints about any of the service I have had and would be happy to recommend them to anyone.

Report review titled Very Happy as unsuitable

5. Review titled Hafren House Excellent

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

I have been attending Hafren House for a good few years and find all the staff to be helpful and friendly. They have managed my dental to ensure my teeth are in better condition to the last practice I attended. Despite me have an electrical implant that can be affected by the tools they use they have been professional and caring throughout. I would have no qualms about recommending them to anyone as they are a great team.

Report review titled Hafren House Excellent as unsuitable

6. Review titled lovely and friendly dental practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

This dental practice is the best one I’ve been too! The staff are all lovely and very friendly. They are gentle when examining you and give you good and helpful advice which I wasn’t given at my previous practice. Waiting times are ok, I got an appointment within a reasonable time, and then got a follow up appt with the hygienist the next day. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone!

Visited April 2019

Report review titled lovely and friendly dental practice as unsuitable

7. Review titled Extraction

by Kim Matthews - Posted on 11 September 2019

This was the first time I had been to this particular dentist. Both himself and his assistant were really lovely. Very professional, explained everything to me at every stage of the process. The dentist was really gentle with the needle and I hardly felt anything. I have had no problems at all since the extraction just rinsed my mouth out regularly with salt water as directed. I will be back to see him soon for my follow-up appointment.

Visited March 2019

Report review titled Extraction as unsuitable

8. Review titled first appointment

by denis - Posted on 12 October 2018

previously a private patient at another practiice and was finding it increasingly difficult to afford the charges.l was very impressed with the whole experience at hefren house. reception very helpful and pleasant.the initial examination by the dentist was very informative and felt immediately at ease,just returned from visiting the hygienist at hefren house it now holds no fears for me as it wasnt unpleasant at all.5 stars.

Visited October 2018

Report review titled first appointment as unsuitable

Replied on 12 October 2018

I would like to thank the writer of this comment for taking the time to post their review about Hafren House Dental Practice. It is always great to receive such positive feedback and to learn that patients are happy with the service we provide and the treatment they receive. This comment will be shared with the team, who I know will be delighted with the content, and thank you for the kind words regarding the Hygiene Therapy team. Thank you once again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Mrs Claire Dawett (Practice Manager)

9. Review titled Fantastic dental practice!

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

I recently moved to this practice and I must say it is fantastic! All staff are friendly and helpful. The dentists are kind and compassionate and gentle in their treatment. The waiting room is clean, bright and airy. Would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Visited October 2018

Report review titled Fantastic dental practice! as unsuitable

Replied on 16 September 2019

I would like to thank the writer of this comment for taking the time to post their review about Hafren House Dental Practice. It is always great to receive such positive feedback and to learn that patients are happy with the service we provide and the treatment they receive. This comment will be shared with the team, who I know will be delighted with the content, and thank you for the kind words regarding the Dentist you saw. Thank you once again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

10. Review titled Excellent dental practice

by Geoffrey Johnston - Posted on 02 November 2018

As a sixty five year old man with an extensive history of dental treatment (caused by inadequate childhood dental hygiene and various severe sporting injuries) I have been a patient in a number of dental practices. In this context, I firmly believe that Hafren House with its preventive ethos has without doubt provided the most progressive and best dental care and treatment amongst all these practices. This conviction has been further confirmed by another recent outstanding programme of complex dental treatment which followed the detection of decay in one of two adjacent anchoring teeth to a bridge. Subsequently the bridge was successfully retained whilst the remnant of the decayed anchoring tooth was superbly reconstructed and crowned. I would add that this tooth could so easily have been extracted but the dental surgeon was prepared to wait patiently to see if the remnant of the buried tooth would elicit some growth to enable restorative work to be attempted. Such commitment to doing everything to preserve my teeth, dental appearance and hygiene is deeply appreciated and I can unreservedly recommend this practice to anyone seeking dental treatment.

Visited October 2018

Report review titled Excellent dental practice as unsuitable

Replied on 16 September 2019

I would like to thank the writer of this comment for leaving their feedback. It really is nice to learn that patients are happy with the service that we provide. This review will be shared with the team, who I know will be very pleased to hear that you felt well cared for and comfortable at your visit. We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment. Mrs Claire Dawett (Practice Manager)