Friends Dental Practice

1. Review titled Gone down hill

by Maurine Bayfield - Posted on 07 October 2019

following my recent dealings with this practice I have now found a much more pleasant and reliable surgery. After approximately 30 years under the previous efficient owner I am amazed at how I was treated, with no respect. I met someone on the way out who felt the same as me. This practice can’t go on much longer. Televisions and leather loungers don’t make for good service.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Gone down hill as unsuitable

2. Review titled Very good dentists

by e.g. John Hare - Posted on 11 April 2019

I have pretty bad teeth as a result of being fairly phobic about going to dentists in the past, but I have never been treated with anything except thoroughly professional and helpful behaviour at Friends. Very good hygiene advice and a sense that I have an organised plan to deal with the legacy of past issues. I have seen 3 different dentists and two hygiene specialists and all have been excellent. Thoroughly recommended.

Visited April 2019

Report review titled Very good dentists as unsuitable

3. Review titled Following Appointment/Treatment

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 December 2018

We both had appointments with a [articular dentist on Tuesday 4th December. One of us had a routine check-up and x-ray and the other a check up and pre-arranged filling. As always we were both happy with our reception and the treatment received.

Visited December 2018

Report review titled Following Appointment/Treatment as unsuitable

Friends Dental Practice has not yet replied.

4. Review titled Excellent Care.

by Steve Collins - Posted on 14 September 2019

Have recently transferred to Friends Dental Practice on Wroxham Road, Sprowston in Norwich. It serves two main purposes for us. The dental staff and receptionists are caring and considerate and make us, as patients, feel valued. The dentist assigned to us, is kind and respectful and is clearly an excellent dentist. In addition the practice is in close proximity to our home, making the visits as short and effective as possible. A win/win.

Visited July 2018

Report review titled Excellent Care. as unsuitable

5. Review titled GREAT FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF

by Nigel stone - Posted on 04 June 2018

I have visited on many occasions and always had good friendly and professional service from all staff members. I would not hesitate to recommend Friends Dental practice

Visited June 2018

Report review titled GREAT FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF as unsuitable

6. Review titled Very impressed

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 September 2019

Today was my children’s first dentist appointment, we had an appointment with the dentist, she was amazing with both children as was the assistant working with her, would highly recommend

Visited May 2018

Report review titled Very impressed as unsuitable