DCO Dental

1. Review titled Great care and attention recrived

by John McMorrow - Posted on 27 October 2021

I was very pleased with my treatment which was very efficient expert and caring I was given pain relief and the procedure was very successful I am a long standing patient with this practice and always receive great help and attention during checkups and procedures I fully recommend this Dentist and commend the staff highly

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Great care and attention recrived as unsuitable

DCO Dental has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Great dental practice!

by Lindsey Caplan - Posted on 16 October 2021

From the initial phone call, to checking in and the consultation everyone was kind and understanding - I am anxious at the dentist so this is important. Everything is explained clearly so you know what's happening and this reduces anxiety. Unfortunately they are not currently (as of 16/10/21) taking on new NHS patients. I would highly recommend once they do.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Great dental practice! as unsuitable

3. Review titled Perfect dentist and practice

by Clive - Posted on 08 September 2021

The appointment started on time. Also, the checkup and X-rays were completed in a professional manner.

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Perfect dentist and practice as unsuitable

4. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 July 2021

Very happy with my current dentist here, they're friendly and always take time to explain things fully. Only issue is I think the practice is a victim of it's own success, it can sometimes take a few weeks to get a regular check-up booked in. I've heard emergency appointments can still be had the same day though.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

5. Review titled Fantastic well equipped practice

by HTB - Posted on 23 June 2021

I have always felt comfortable coming here for treatment. All the staff I've had dealings with have been caring and helpful.

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Fantastic well equipped practice as unsuitable

6. Review titled Excellent Care

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 June 2021

I’ve experienced a couple of problems over the past month with my teeth and both the receptionists and the dentist I saw were amazing. They each tried to get me seen as quickly as possible and were extremely helpful and reassuring. I would definitely recommend this practice!

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Excellent Care as unsuitable

7. Review titled First Class Dentists

by DavidRob - Posted on 06 May 2021

Excellent dental pracice in the heart of Sale...friendly reception ...first class dentists who keep you fully informed of any treatment you are likely to need. Great up-to-date facilities, and a pleasant waiting area. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2021

Report review titled First Class Dentists as unsuitable

8. Review titled Great practice

by Alexa - Posted on 05 May 2021

Had an appointment for a clean with the hygienists. They were excellent. So professional and excellent bedside manner.

Visited April 2021

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

9. Review titled Lovely staff always happy to be there

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 March 2021

I have been this this practice for long time and never been disappointed. Receptionists and dentists are always happy and professional.

Visited March 2021

Report review titled Lovely staff always happy to be there as unsuitable

10. Review titled Great friendly care

by Stephen Tomkinson - Posted on 31 January 2021

I have been registered at this dental practice for the last 10 years. I have nothing but high praise for the staff there. The dentist I see is always kind, courteous and the treatment provided to me with has always been first class. My recent visit was during the COVID-19 pandemic. I was very impressed with the Covid safety restrictions they had in place, and felt completely safe due to this. Keep up the good work!

Visited January 2021

Report review titled Great friendly care as unsuitable