CHESS HOUSE (UK) LTD

1. Review titled Gem of a Dentist

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 July 2020

We found this gem of a dentist practice after moving to Chesham 5 years ago. All the staff are friendly, helpful and accommodating. Both the dentists put you at ease, explaining everything they are doing and why. I decided to have Invisalign braces, even though my teeth weren't horrendous, they bothered me. The course of aligners (changed weekly) took approximately 6 months. I can't pretend that they weren't bothersome but well worth the effort for the results they achieved. I would definitely recommend this Dental practice.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Gem of a Dentist as unsuitable

2. Review titled Great service

by Finley Cooper - Posted on 11 September 2019

After going to the dentist feeling nervous, the employees made me feel reassured about having treatment. The practice is a safe environment and would definitely recommend.

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Great service as unsuitable

3. Review titled Very nice staff and great service

by Jennifer P. - Posted on 11 September 2019

I've been there recently, after a long time because I was terrified of dentist, had my check-up-very nice dentist, he explained everything to me, treatment and cost of it. The nurse was very nice and helpful as well. The receptionists are lovely and really helpful. I went there with my 2 kids and while they took x-rays the receptionists offered to supervise them in the waiting room. Very pleased. Lovely service and lovely people. Can't wait to go back there for my treatment!

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Very nice staff and great service as unsuitable

CHESS HOUSE (UK) LTD has not yet replied.

4. Review titled Amazing staff.

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

Couldn't be more impressed with Chess House. I am a nervous patient, but the receptionist, dentist and dental nurse made me feel at ease. The practice is always clean and tidy, and all staff go above and beyond to help. All are very professional. Treatment was done quickly and accurately. Extremely reasonable pricing. Practice manager is lovely too. Nothing seems like too much trouble. I will 100% be back.

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Amazing staff. as unsuitable

CHESS HOUSE (UK) LTD has not yet replied.

5. Review titled Excellent service!

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

I visited the dentist & hygienist. Really thorough & professional with excellent customer service! Dentist was lovely with my children too 😁

Visited January 2019

Report review titled Excellent service! as unsuitable