Carholme Dental Practice (Ms G Staneviciene)

1. Review titled Fantastic practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 27 August 2022

Everyone who works here is extremely friendly and welcoming. Dentist really puts me at ease and explains everything clearly and in depth. I have had several extractions, fillings & now need a root canal but I am not worried at all as I know I'm in great hands. Really cannot recommend or praise this practice more highly.

Visited August 2022

Report review titled Fantastic practice as unsuitable

Carholme Dental Practice (Ms G Staneviciene) has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Very understanding of anxiety and mental health issues

by Gary Watts - Posted on 14 September 2021

I just wanted to leave a review, that just about all of the staff here are very welcoming and understanding of people with anxiety over the dentist, as well as people with mental health issues and who take medication that might affect their mental health. I have avoided dentists most of the time up until now, only really seeking treatment when there was an emergency. Some of this was from anxiety, and some of it was from embarrassment over previous poor oral hygiene because of my mental health. They are very understanding and non-judgemental. I highly recommend them, especially if you have a fear of dentists or suffer from anxiety.

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Very understanding of anxiety and mental health issues as unsuitable

Carholme Dental Practice (Ms G Staneviciene) has not yet replied.