Carholme Dental Practice (Ms G Staneviciene)

1. Review titled Very understanding of anxiety and mental health issues

by Gary Watts - Posted on 14 September 2021

I just wanted to leave a review, that just about all of the staff here are very welcoming and understanding of people with anxiety over the dentist, as well as people with mental health issues and who take medication that might affect their mental health. I have avoided dentists most of the time up until now, only really seeking treatment when there was an emergency. Some of this was from anxiety, and some of it was from embarrassment over previous poor oral hygiene because of my mental health. They are very understanding and non-judgemental. I highly recommend them, especially if you have a fear of dentists or suffer from anxiety.

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Very understanding of anxiety and mental health issues as unsuitable

2. Review titled Great service during lockdown

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 June 2020

Developed awful wisdom tooth pain during lockdown. Contacted the practice and spoke to a very helpful receptionist who placed me on a list for the dentist to call me back. Dentist was great and went through everything over the phone with me, giving me a prescription for antibiotics for my inflamed tooth. Staff were friendly and helpful during what must be a busy and stressful time - thank you!

Visited June 2020

Report review titled Great service during lockdown as unsuitable

Carholme Dental Practice (Ms G Staneviciene) has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Fantastic practice.

by Michael Lumsden. - Posted on 24 December 2019

Reception staff, helpful,caring, always go the extra mile to help. My dentist, wish i could mention their gender and name, although young, obviously very experienced,professional,helpful and in my estimation very dedicated, also going the extra mile when needed. Fitted me in at very short notice, a real bonus seeing as it was so close to christmas.

Visited December 2019

Report review titled Fantastic practice. as unsuitable