Buttercross View Dental Surgery

1. Review titled Best dentist ever

by Liz Hodgkinson - Posted on 03 August 2020

Visited for an emergency appointment during Covid 19. Safety measures brilliant and staff as always, so lovely. I’ve always been a nervous patient but even in these difficult times was treated with understanding and kindness. Thank you so much - you’re the best.

Visited August 2020

Report review titled Best dentist ever as unsuitable

2. Review titled Great treatment and sound advice

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 March 2020

My son has been several times to the practice and each time has received great treatment in terms of getting sound advice and receiving quality time spent on him. It does not feel if we are being rushed..

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Great treatment and sound advice as unsuitable

Buttercross View Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Things have changed!

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 February 2020

Having attended this practice for years and had a fantastic Dentist, the approach seems very different. I was questioned as to why my daughter had not had a specific treatment in front of her which made her very uneasy and later very distressed. We have always attended our 6 month appointments and whilst I accept action is required now this was the first I had heard of it. On the up side the receptionist was brilliant and I hope our next visit will be a better experience.

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Things have changed! as unsuitable

Replied on 25 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the NHS choices website. I am sorry to hear that you feel that your daughter felt uneasy during her appointment and later felt distressed. Whilst I understand that this was not ideal for you and your family, I would like to explain that each dentist has a different approach during their treatment sessions and will have an individualistic style. However I have taken on the feedback that you should have been made aware earlier about the treatment being needed for your daughter. I am glad that it has now picked up by one of our dentists and brought to your attention so that some action can be taken. Some may see the positive side of this. Ultimately we want to act in the patients best interests all the time which is why we need to ask about history right through to the present situation. Thank you for your positive feedback about the receptionist. I do hope that you find your next visit to Buttercross View Dental more pleasant

4. Review titled A wonderful practice

by S.Jones - Posted on 24 February 2020

I had my appointment at the end of last week and it was a real pleasure to visit Buttercross View Dental. The dentist I saw was absolutely lovely and really professional. My treatment was discussed with me patiently and any questions I had were listened to and answered to my satisfaction. The nurse and receptionist were so welcoming too. Thank you to the whole team.

Visited February 2020

Report review titled A wonderful practice as unsuitable

5. Review titled Fab friendly practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 25 February 2020

After visiting the dentist for a routine examination, I needed to attend for further treatment. All treatment options and costings were explained to me. My further appointment was offered at a time and date convenient to myself and the wait wasn’t to long. Overall a great experience

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Fab friendly practice as unsuitable

Buttercross View Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

6. Review titled Great dentist!

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 February 2020

I had treatment done at the end of January For teeth whiting and the male dentist I dealt with was nothing but kind and full of helpful information, I am normally quite afraid of the dentist (as most of us are) but Iv been feeling down lately about the colour of my teeth so thought it was the time to sort it with being a new year. The lady on reception was nothing but thoughtful and considerate when booking my appointments around my busy working hours and dental assistant made me feel at ease and happy though out.I Could not recommend a practice more than this one!

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Great dentist! as unsuitable

Buttercross View Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

7. Review titled Wonderful!

by Mrs D - Posted on 29 November 2019

I have just had to have a back tooth extracted. As a very nervous patient I was extremely apprehensive. The dentist and assistant were so understanding and took great care to explain everything that was going to happen and reassured me throughout the procedure. Apart from some discomfort from the injection, there was no pain involved at all! I cannot praise the team enough for their care, consideration and professionalism. I was also given clear instructions on the aftercare as well. So far - no further pain so they did a magnificent job!

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Wonderful! as unsuitable

Replied on 25 February 2020

Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. It is very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to the practice in the future. Kind regards

8. Review titled Brilliant + Friendly practice

by Daisy E - Posted on 26 February 2020

Buttercross has such a friendly and welcoming vibe, I felt so comfortable throughout my treatment! I'm so pleased with the end results of my teeth whitening. Would highly recommend.

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Brilliant + Friendly practice as unsuitable

9. Review titled Highly recommended

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 February 2020

This is a brilliant practice, everyone I’ve spoken to seems lovely and I always feel listened to and respected. I had a male dentist who talked me through all my options and really took the time to investigate. I was having terrible pain that kept me up and night and the dentist was very sympathetic. He listened to me and reassured me that we could get a handle on my dental problems. I followed his advice and everything settled down really quickly, thanks to him I can sleep soundly at night again! Wonderful dentist and friendly practice, I’ve recommend it to all my friends.

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Highly recommended as unsuitable

Replied on 25 February 2020

Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. It is very much appreciated. We are glad it was a pleasant experience for you and look forward to welcoming you back to the practice in the future. Kind regards

10. Review titled 6 month smile braces

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

After a lot of deliberation I decided to have the '6 month smile' braces and I'm so happy I did. The result is fantastic and worth every penny. I can now smile with confidence! All the team at Buttercross Surgery gave amazing patient care.

Visited June 2019

Report review titled 6 month smile braces as unsuitable

Replied on 25 February 2020

Thank you for taking time to write a review for us. It is very much appreciated. We are very happy that you are so pleased with the results of your 6 Months Smiles treatment. Kind regards