Bromley Dental Studio

1. Review titled Excellent Service

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 October 2021

My experience with Bromley Dental Studio for recent treatment has been all positive. The Receptionists are friendly and welcoming and my dentist and dental nurse were efficient, reassuring and capable. All procedures were explained beforehand and were carried out as swiftly as possible working as a team. I had 2 fillings and a crown overlay and am delighted at the result.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Excellent Service as unsuitable

2. Review titled Great dentist and assistant

by Tim George - Posted on 03 November 2021

I’ve had to practice smiling in the mirror as I realised I had stopped smiling as unhappy with my teeth. Dr S and assistant L did a fantastic job grinning again,well it’s a start..

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Great dentist and assistant as unsuitable

3. Review titled Awesome and friendly dentist

by Sophie - Posted on 15 September 2021

Being someone who has never really "enjoyed" the dentist I have to say the last few months of having my invisalign and whitening treatment has been a fun experience. I was made to feel relaxed, cared for and everything was explained fully to me. All fees etc were given upfront and there were no hidden costs. The team are so friendly, kind and very professional. Plus my teeth look incredible. I'm really happy. Thank you!

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Awesome and friendly dentist as unsuitable

4. Review titled Wonderful service

by Anonymous - Posted on 01 October 2021

Fantastic dentist with my check up she was so lovely and her nurse so funny , a great team ,made to feel comfortable talking about check up’s to everyday life and 6th forms , got lots of local info , a great experience.

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Wonderful service as unsuitable

5. Review titled Great treatment AGAIN

by B Payne - Posted on 21 July 2021

I needed further old fillings (30 years+) removed and new ones applied. The team did a great job again - no pain, no delay, cheerful and fully explained. Highly recommend

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Great treatment AGAIN as unsuitable

6. Review titled Wonderful practice and great results

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 March 2021

I have been with the Bromley Dental Studio for many years, and have always had excellent service, and been very well looked after. My dentist always takes time to discuss how my teeth are doing, and the best ways to clean and look after them. Recently I underwent treatment to straighten and whiten my teeth; this took around 4 months, but was simple and effective and I am extremely pleased with the results. The team, from the receptionist to the dentist and nurse, were all patient, pleasant and reassuring and the process was a success. I highly recommend this practice.

Visited March 2021

Report review titled Wonderful practice and great results as unsuitable

7. Review titled Caring Practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 February 2021

Texts are always sent out to remind you to book in for check-ups, remind you of appointments which is great. I have visited twice during this pandemic- once for a check up where I was told that an old filing needed to be replaced and once for the filing. Both times, all the relevant paperwork has been sent over by text message so I could complete and sign online reducing time spent at the practice. Each time I was greeted by a lovey receptionist, dentist was running on time which is a plus. The dentist and the nurse were absolutely lovely, took time to explain what was going to happen and kept checking in I was ok and understand. Being anxious of the injection I was put at ease and felt comfortable in having the work done. Both my children attend and husband also attend this practice. I would have no problems in recommending and have done so to family and friends.

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Caring Practice as unsuitable

8. Review titled Very friendly and professional

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 March 2021

I have visited a number of times over the last year for routine check ups for me and the children as well as Invisalign treatment. Every appointment was very easy to book, followed with message before the appointment to ensure everyone was Covid-safe. All staff (reception, assistants, dentists) are very friendly and put me and my kids at ease. Honest analysis of any issues and I am really pleased with the process and results of my latest treatment. I would highly recommend as a family dentist and Invisalign dentist

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Very friendly and professional as unsuitable

9. Review titled Quality service

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 November 2020

From the friendly receptionist to the communicative dentist and her assistant I always get superlative service. It was a relatively short and painless experience to get three of my teeth repaired over two sessions and everything was done to ensure my health and safety. Both the dentist and the assistant were extremely professional and helpful making sure I was well informed and comfortable throughout.

Visited November 2020

Report review titled Quality service as unsuitable

10. Review titled Outstanding care

by Dr Jane Morris - Posted on 28 November 2020

I have been with this practice for many years and always received excellent care. During the Covid period, I have attended for complex treatment and have received exemplary care. The team communicate effectively in a person-centred way and ensure that the whole treatment process is clear.

Visited November 2020

Report review titled Outstanding care as unsuitable