Braintree Dental Centre

1. Review titled Very kind dentist

by Greek Island lover - Posted on 06 September 2021

I’ve been with the practice for years now and have to say my dentist has always been so kind to me. I hope they never leave! Good place to come if you are nervous as they really do put you at ease without making you feel you are too much trouble. Thank you all at the surgery.

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Very kind dentist as unsuitable

Braintree Dental Centre has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Fantastic and Friendly dentist practice

by Tianna - Posted on 24 May 2021

I have been with Braintree dental centre for over 10 years. I came in as a nervous patient and this quickly changed with the caring staff that put you at ease. I have had numerous issues with my teeth and dentists at this practice and the practice manager quickly solve any issues with the right treatment. From the reception staff to the dental nurses and dentists, and the practice manager I cannot fault any of them, they are brilliant.

Visited May 2021

Report review titled Fantastic and Friendly dentist practice as unsuitable

Replied on 25 May 2021

Tianna Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to comment.We have to say it is great to read that as a team we are doing something right through these somewhat strange times.Thanks again.

3. Review titled Absolutely fabulous service

by Anonymous - Posted on 08 January 2021

Tooth extraction went very smoothly. The dentist & all the staff were amazing & made me feel very comfortable & at ease. I would definitely recommend this dental practice. I will definitely return & recommend to all my family. Many Thanks. Mrs Rubbins

Visited January 2021

Report review titled Absolutely fabulous service as unsuitable

Replied on 25 May 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to put up a comment. It is nice to read that you were comfortable attending the surgery during these somewhat strange and difficult times . We look forward to seeing you in the future.

4. Review titled Good experience

by Philip - Posted on 01 October 2020

All staff very helpful and friendly in these difficult times. Also extremely good with patient covid-19 safety measures.

Visited September 2020

Report review titled Good experience as unsuitable

Replied on 01 October 2020

Hello Philip Thanks, it's great to hear that you were happy with your visit and thank you for taking the time to comment.

5. Review titled Good service

by Carol Joyce - Posted on 07 September 2020

I was more nervous about covid rather than my dental problem. Staff were very friendly, I was met at the door with sanitiser, went straight into duty dentist, he and the nurse were very helpful. After treatment given sanitiser again and, after payment , was led to the door. There was no other patients in the reception area, so through out my time there I felt totally safe and staff did everything they could to protect me. Well done, Braintree Dental Centre.

Visited September 2020

Report review titled Good service as unsuitable

Replied on 07 September 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. We have to say it certainly has been strange and difficult times so to read your lovely comments makes us feel we great.Thanks again.

6. Review titled Excellent service friendly caring and kind

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 January 2020

This is the best dentist I have ever used. I hadnt been to a dentist for about 7 years and then needed to go last year. Since then I have been back 4 times for various treatments and checks. Fantastic caring dentist and assistant is lovely. I think they should be called the dynamic duo! Receptionists are very approachable and friendly. 5 star recommendation for anyone who is nervous or who is embarrassed because they have lapsed in their regular check ups. I had a tooth extracted late last year, the dentist was so kind and empathetic and so was the dental nurse. I can't wait for my 6 month check up! Thank you all - you are brilliant

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Excellent service friendly caring and kind as unsuitable

Braintree Dental Centre has not yet replied.