Braintree Dental Centre

1. Review titled Good service

by Carol Joyce - Posted on 07 September 2020

I was more nervous about covid rather than my dental problem. Staff were very friendly, I was met at the door with sanitiser, went straight into duty dentist, he and the nurse were very helpful. After treatment given sanitiser again and, after payment , was led to the door. There was no other patients in the reception area, so through out my time there I felt totally safe and staff did everything they could to protect me. Well done, Braintree Dental Centre.

Visited September 2020

Report review titled Good service as unsuitable

Replied on 07 September 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. We have to say it certainly has been strange and difficult times so to read your lovely comments makes us feel we great.Thanks again.

2. Review titled Excellent service friendly caring and kind

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 January 2020

This is the best dentist I have ever used. I hadnt been to a dentist for about 7 years and then needed to go last year. Since then I have been back 4 times for various treatments and checks. Fantastic caring dentist and assistant is lovely. I think they should be called the dynamic duo! Receptionists are very approachable and friendly. 5 star recommendation for anyone who is nervous or who is embarrassed because they have lapsed in their regular check ups. I had a tooth extracted late last year, the dentist was so kind and empathetic and so was the dental nurse. I can't wait for my 6 month check up! Thank you all - you are brilliant

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Excellent service friendly caring and kind as unsuitable

3. Review titled Good Experience

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 November 2019

The staff here are very nice, the dentist is superb, he puts you at ease and does a fantastic job. Dentist listens to what you want and is very easy to talk to.

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Good Experience as unsuitable

Replied on 29 November 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and taking the time to go on line. We love to hear that we are doing a fantastic job it makes it so much easier with great patients.

4. Review titled Implant procedure

by Hazel G - Posted on 07 October 2019

I’ve always been a very nervous patient when it comes to going to the dentist but all the staff at this practice have always been very supportive and respectful. I’ve recently had a crown implant fitted and, whilst this is an expensive procedure, the standard of customer service was outstanding. Each stage of the process was explained to me in detail and I was shown all xrays and photos taken. The crown is a perfect match and I couldn’t be happier with the final outcome. The team clearly have an excellent working relationship and set a very relaxed atmosphere which helped put me at ease.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Implant procedure as unsuitable

5. Review titled Friendly, Helpful Dental Practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 29 October 2019

Extremely helpful reception staff, dealt with my emergency immediately. This clean, organised practice made me feel very welcome, Nothing was too much trouble for them. Rarely these days do you get great service from knowledgeable teams. As for the Dentist….explained everything in detail, gave me options, very polite, kind and treatment was completely painless. I'm actually looking forward to going back!

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Friendly, Helpful Dental Practice as unsuitable

Replied on 29 November 2019

Thank you so much it is so nice to read such lovely comments and that people like yourself take the time to go on line and give us such great feedback ..We will endeavor to keep up our standards .

6. Review titled New patient

by Lynn Neilson-Hansen - Posted on 11 September 2019

So far only had a consultation and a visit to the hygienist and been very happy with tne time and care with which I have been treated. A very good service in a clean and fresh environment.Could not fault this practice.

Visited April 2019

Report review titled New patient as unsuitable

Replied on 11 October 2019

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. Thank you for taking the time to comment,its nice to hear your views as a new patient.

7. Review titled Great new dentist

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

I was a little nervous about going to the dentist because the dentist at this practice before was so lovely and I was not sure if the new dentist would live up to the high standards set previously. I need not have worried as her replacement is just as good. My experience today was really positive . The dentist and his nurse were lovely and their manner was very relaxing. I don't think I have laughed so much when visiting the dentist. I feel it is only fair to add that the receptionist was also lovely. This dentist surgery has always been very good. Appointments are made easily and when I have had to change appointments, it has always been done quickly and easily. Reminders are sent regularly- so there is no chance of ever forgetting. Overall, an extremely pleasant and positive experience.

Visited January 2019

Report review titled Great new dentist as unsuitable

Replied on 11 October 2019

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your lovely comment.

8. Review titled Great Dental practice

by underdos - Posted on 17 October 2018

Great dental surgery with late night opening a few times a week. Dentist has always been friendly and effective. Very efficient admin staff as well.

Visited October 2018