Bexleyheath Dental Practice

1. Review titled So sympathetic

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 June 2020

I had been referred to Guys dental hospital as I was extremely nervous. Unfortunately during the pandemic I had two instances of teeth needing to be extracted.I was so nervous and had a little weep when I arrived. My dentist put me at ease all the way through the procedure and all went well and I was so grateful I could have kissed her. She was my angel that day. I will always be so grateful to her.

Visited May 2020

Report review titled So sympathetic as unsuitable

2. Review titled Great dental practice

by stuart law - Posted on 28 August 2019

All the staff make it such a pleasure to attend this dental practice, from the reception staff who are friendly,chatty and always go out of there way to make sure every visit runs smoothly to the dental staff that take dedication in the work they do, i would recommend this practice to anyone who is a little nervous of visitng the dentist.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Great dental practice as unsuitable

3. Review titled Best dental practice

by L Jolley - Posted on 08 July 2019

I would only ever use this dental practice. The reception staff are knowledgeable and kind, one in particular is a real credit to the practice, so sympathetic when I was in a lot of pain. The dentist I use is superb, so professional. I would recommend the practice to anyone.

Visited July 2019

Report review titled Best dental practice as unsuitable

4. Review titled Highly Recommend

by Tina Reynolds - Posted on 24 May 2019

I can honestly say when I registered my family and I here it was the best decision I ever made regarding dental care.my daughter has special needs and all the staff have been brilliant with her so now she attends appointments by herself with her dentist. I was very anxious 11 years ago when I was to attend my first appointment at a dentist in10 years.I first met this dentist and felt immediately at ease and she was exceptional and has continued to be so throughout the years.I recently had a tooth extracted,within 2 hours I was back at work and experienced no pain.all the reception staff are friendly and welcoming and go above and beyond.no hesitation in highly recommending this practice.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Highly Recommend as unsuitable

5. Review titled Relaxing Helpful Practice

by Lynda - Posted on 25 March 2019

I have been a patient at this Dental Practice for many years. The staff are always very helpful, polite and caring. The atmosphere in the waiting area is relaxing and pleasant. I recommend this Dental Practice. Lynda, Bexleyheath

Visited March 2019

Report review titled Relaxing Helpful Practice as unsuitable

6. Review titled Very nervous patient

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 December 2018

I have been to see the dentist this morning, she was fabulous!! She worked slowly and stopped every time I asked her to. She has restored my faith in the "Dentist". I am an incredibly nervous and anxious patient, with a nervous swallow and other normal anxieties some people suffer from when they have to go to the dentist. Following years of random dentists just causing me pain and filling what feels like (the majority of my teeth) I may have found a dentist I can trust in. Thank You

Visited December 2018

Report review titled Very nervous patient as unsuitable

7. Review titled Granddaughters treatment

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

The Dentist was. Very kind ind and explained everything clearly before starting treatment and through each stage of Her filling

Visited November 2018

Report review titled Granddaughters treatment as unsuitable