Baring Road Dental Practice / Dr Priya Gupta

1. Review titled Love it because they are kind and lovely and give me sticker

by Zakia Lowe-Young - Posted on 11 September 2019

Get the treatment I deserve

Visited June 2019

Report review titled Love it because they are kind and lovely and give me sticker as unsuitable

2. Review titled Review

by Ellie Gross - Posted on 11 September 2019

They are very good and consider your feelings during an appointment.

Visited June 2019

Report review titled Review as unsuitable

Baring Road Dental Practice / Dr Priya Gupta has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Fantastic Dental Practice !!!!

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

I had a tooth removed and the dentist and her lovely dental assistant were fantastic! Put me at easy very kind and caring ...Absolutely excellent practice!

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Fantastic Dental Practice !!!! as unsuitable

4. Review titled A credit to the NHS

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

I wish I could give more than five stars, because this dental practice is an absolute credit to the NHS. I'd been putting off getting a root canal for a while. Well, my tooth finally broke, and I went to baring road to take a look. I got an appointment for the root canal the next day, and it was done- quick and painless. It went more smoothly than fillings I've had done at other dentists! Not only was the treatment brilliant, the staff are friendly and really keep the atmosphere calm and relaxed during treatment. I was really dreading the root canal, so this made all the difference to me. Without a doubt, this is the best dental surgery I've ever been to- thanks to everyone there!

Visited March 2019

Report review titled A credit to the NHS as unsuitable

5. Review titled The Best Dentist In The South East

by Veronica - Posted on 20 March 2019

This is truly the best Dentist around. Family friendly and fantastic communication skills, nothing is to much trouble. My children used to be scared of going to the dentist, they are now happy to go to any appointments they have because this dentist makes them feel so comfortable and at ease. Any procedure is fully explained to you calmly and nicely which makes me feel so much better. I cannot express just how good this dentist is. In my opinion you could get anyone better.

Visited March 2019