Ashwell Dental Surgery

1. Review titled Excellent Dentistry

by Anonymous - Posted on 25 March 2021

Friendly and responsive to needs. I feel lucky to be on the books. I encouraged my wife to join too.

Visited March 2021

Report review titled Excellent Dentistry as unsuitable

2. Review titled Crown Fitting

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 March 2021

I attended a regular dental appointment and the xray showed I had a crack on my left molar. My dentist advised me what my options were and what crown treatment was available under the NHS Scheme. As the tooth is set far back on not visible normally, I opted for a silver crown rather than a porcelain fit. She explained with each option the cost of fitting the crown and how long it would take and so forth. I attended my first treatment today to take impressions and to shave the tooth in readiness. I have to wait for two weeks before the crown can be fitted so my treatment is not yet complete. Throughout I found the surgery excellent and my dentist her assistant nurse and the receptionist friendly informative and most respectable.

Report review titled Crown Fitting as unsuitable

3. Review titled Excellent practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 08 April 2021

The hygienist was so kind and actually quite funny! Made me feel at ease the whole time as I'm quite nervous about dentists! Superstar!

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Excellent practice as unsuitable

Ashwell Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

4. Review titled The best dental practice I have ever attended. Thank You!

by Suzanne Davies - Posted on 17 February 2021

I have been attending Ashwell Dental Surgery ever since I came to this country 18 years ago. I have always had the most positive experience in every respect. All the staff are kind and respectful and the Dentist is always informative on procedures. In my experience I have never had to wait long for an appointment and they are always on time!

Visited February 2021

Report review titled The best dental practice I have ever attended. Thank You! as unsuitable

5. Review titled An efficient and friendly local surgery

by David Richards - Posted on 24 February 2021

Well-run surgery, safe and efficient and friendly local dental practice. Would Highly Recommend Ashwell Dental Surgery

Visited February 2021

Report review titled An efficient and friendly local surgery as unsuitable

6. Review titled Best Dental Practice Ever

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 February 2021

Visiting the Dental practice in such times, was easier, the staff approach within the practice was very welcoming and comfortable. The treatment the hygienist gave was very professional. With care, good customer service and a really good approach to the treatment at hand as well as the restrictions within the current climate. A service with distinction and full recognisable recommendation, reliable and continual understanding on all aspects of Dentistry

Report review titled Best Dental Practice Ever as unsuitable

7. Review titled toothache

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 February 2021

This was an assessment to discover the cause of non specific toothache. whilst not resolved in the appointment a course of action was planned.

Visited February 2021

Report review titled toothache as unsuitable

8. Review titled Very good service

by Marian - Posted on 06 March 2020

I have been a patient at this practice for many years and have always received good service: when I have needed urgent care I've had it, all kinds of treatment extraction, filling, implant and veneers have all been well done with no pain. I have always seen the same hygienist and dentist which is great. I have recommended this practice to a friend who has been pleased with everything.

Visited March 2020

Report review titled Very good service as unsuitable

Ashwell Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

9. Review titled Incredibly caring!

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 February 2020

The dentist I saw put my mind at ease the moment I walked in. She was caring, encouraging and helped with my anxiety by being gentle and understanding. This was the most relaxed I have ever been in the dentist chair. Thank you so much Dr

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Incredibly caring! as unsuitable

10. Review titled Best hygienist

by Anonymous - Posted on 03 February 2020

This practice have the best hygienist, very caring and understanding which listen to the patient worries and issues! I have been coming to this practice for the last 5 years and I do not live in the village so travel is necessary, I don't regret as the service by the dentist and hygienist is always best. The only area in my opinion for improvement is the front desk as secretaries seems uninteresting and unaware of procedures, I constantly keep receiving letters stating that I will be removed from their data base if not booked with dentist/hygienist when I was seen and all checked ok in the last 3 weeks!!It seems that either their system is not up for scratch or their front desk hasn’t been trained properly!! Overall I like the dentist and hygienist and hope to be going back as long they are there!!

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Best hygienist as unsuitable