Antwerp House Dental Practice

1. Review titled Amazing practice

by jane - Posted on 19 July 2020

My son started 2 and half years ago with very crooked teeth. After 5 teeth removed he was fitted with a brace. The staff were so kind, every visit they explained exactly what progress had been made and what was going to happen next. The day before his 14th birthday the brace was removed. His teeth are amazing! He said it is the best birthday present he could ever have!

Visited July 2020

Report review titled Amazing practice as unsuitable

2. Review titled Superb Practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 January 2020

Both the dentist and nurse were absolutely superb. Excellent advice and excellent treatment all delivered with great professional care and good humour. I never believed I could enjoy a trip to the dentist this much!

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Superb Practice as unsuitable

Antwerp House Dental Practice has not yet replied.

3. Review titled The best.

by Ellie - Posted on 31 January 2020

10 stars. I am forever grateful to my dentist for correcting bodged work done at another practice. The offending dentist was subsequently found to have 5 counts of misconduct against him regarding my case when I complained to General Dental Council. Hopefully not practicing in England anymore. The dentist I saw and his technician made the very best of a bad job and have restored the implants beautifully. Everything was explained with sympathy and kindness , important after my 18 month ordeal. Nurses brilliant too. As a bonus the invoice was pleasing too. A fab team . Well done Antwerp House . Simply the best.

Visited June 2019

Report review titled The best. as unsuitable