Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre

0208 102 4000 Parsons Green Walk in Centre, 5-7 Parsons Green , London, SW6 4UL

Based on 24 ratings for this clinic

Based on 24 ratings for this clinic

Suzie Davies gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

Expert Head wound treatment.

The Bush Doctor’s sent me here because I could not attend a session there. Although the waiting room was full I was in and out within 1 1/2 hours. I had fallen out of a Bath 2 weeks before in Italy, banged my head on the sink, and had not had medical attention there . Myq Surgery gave me antibiotics but were not able to deal with the wound because fully booked. The nurse tended expertly with the cut on my head which was infected. I was already taking antibiotics, but the wound needed clearing of hair, cleaning of the gash, and covering. She was professional, friendly and nice throughout, called in another nurse for a second opinion, and put on a honey dressing, held on tight with a pixie-hat bandage ! I could not have had better care. Congratulations to everyone at the Parson’s Green Clinic for running a wonderful NHS resource. Thank you very much for your help. I have to return in 3 days time.

Visited in August 2019. Posted on 12 August 2019

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre has not yet replied.

Excellent clinic

Went in for removal of stitches that were not removed post-surgery. Clean, efficient, kind staff.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 11 July 2019

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 06 August 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback following your visit, it is greatly appreciated.

L Floyd gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

Caring and thorough service

Excellent and caring service, very thorough about medication and next steps - thank you!

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 15 July 2019

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 06 August 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback following your visit; it is greatly appreciated.

Excellent care

Almost a pleasure to visit! Seen in less than an hour, Everyone pleasant and efficient. Exemplary care from the nurses - thorough, detailed explanations, taking time to ensure I really understood. Treated with civilised respect by everyone.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 06 August 2019

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre has not yet replied.

Excellent facility and staff

i had to see someone urgently on a Sunday morning and came to this clinic just after it opened at 9 am. I was seen within 20 minutes and given excellent advice by a qualified individual and was satisfied with the outcome. The facility is is extremely clean, airy, bright and comfortable. I will recommend friends and family to attend if they find themselves in need of a medical practitioner out of hours.

Visited in June 2019. Posted on 23 June 2019

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 06 August 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Trish gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

Can highly recommend

Was seen very quickly. Nurse very knowledgeable and thorough, taking care to get the right diagnosis and ensuring I understood what that meant and what to do next. I left feeling really positive and with an action plan. 10/10

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 04 May 2019

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 04 July 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback.

Lindsay gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

I always leave cheered up!

Four visits to sort out a wound, four wonderful nurses. High level of expertise, very practical. Recommend highly.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 15 April 2019

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 03 June 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback following your visit to Parsons Green Walk-In Centre; it is greatly appreciated.

Professional and quickly

I was visiting this walk in centre as my GP as no appointments available in two weeks and I need an urgent help for an infection. I called 111, and they addressed me there. Saturday morning in five minutes after the registration I was attended from an incredibly kind nurse that treated me as person. Never looked the computer during the visit just to print all the information that I need to cope with my problems. We chatted and I had the constantly feeling of no be judged just listened. After ten minutes I was out with a diagnosis, a treatment and the reassurance to start to feel better soon with that. Thank you very much Parson Green centre and the incredible staff who working there. I will strongly recommend you and now I know where to go next time I need an urgent medical opinion.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 18 March 2019

My experience at Parsons Green Walk in centre

I was seen & dealt with promptly and in a professional manner.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 11 March 2019

Anonymous reviewed Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre

Parsons Green Walk In Centre

Next to the sign saying “ dont be violent to our stuff” you need to also put up a sign saying “dont be violent to patients” to remind your stuff. Nurse treated?? me got edgy just because he didin’t know anything about a simple sty and the most well known medication to it accused me of my tone as i havent even raised my voice he said i was sarcastic, his own opinion. He thought me saying im in pain because of the sty when he asked me where the pain is. Where else is it going to be!!! He told me to use salt water to treat my eye as it has only been 1 day even i said it got worse and worse. Shame...

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 26 February 2019

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 06 August 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and upset caused.
So that we can look into the matter further please contact our PALS (Patient Advice & Liaison Service) team on 0800 368 0412 or email clchpals@nhs.net so we can get some more details from you.