Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre

0208 102 4000 Parsons Green Walk in Centre, 5-7 Parsons Green , London, SW6 4UL

Based on 20 ratings for this clinic

Based on 20 ratings for this clinic

Phone call

I had a dermatology appointment which resulted in an urgent referral to Chelsea&Westminster dermatology department.
When I received the appointment letter I realised that the referral was sent to Hammersmith Hospital.
I contacted the clinic today to ask the reason for this change and the person answering the phone told me that the dermatology clinic only happens in specific days and gave me a number to call. I tried to call that number but no answer. I contacted the Parsons green clinic again and the same person, in a very rude and unprofessional way, told me nothing she could do and when I enquiry about another way to contact the team to resolve this issue, she hang up the phone. I called back to ask her name which she only gave their first name. I informed her that I would be formally complaining about her behaviour, she in turn replied that she would complaint about me and hang up again.
This behaviour is insulting and unaceptable in any circumstances but especially when patients are involved.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 15 January 2019

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre has not yet replied.

Phone call

I contacted the clinic today to ask the reason for this change and the person answering the phone told me that the dermatology clinic only happens in specific days and gave me a number to call. I tried to call that number but no answer. I contacted the Parsons green clinic again and the same person, in a very rude and unprofessional way, told me nothing she could do and when I enquiry about another way to contact the team to resolve this issue, she hang up the phone. I called back to ask her name. I informed her that I would be formally complaining about her behaviour, she in turn replied that she would complaint about me and hang up again.
This behaviour is insulting and unacceptable especially when patients are involved.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 15 January 2019

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre has not yet replied.

Philip gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic care

I live in. Ewcastle but working in London at the moment. Went to centre with a bad chest cough. The treatment in terms of examination, care and medication was the BEST service I have ever had by far!
The two practice nurses could not have been more understanding or helpful. I am blown away by their care. They should both be proud of the work they do and the centre is lucky to have such committed staff. I do not recall their names but one was a triage nurse. Thank you both. I wish you all a very merry Christmas. You have certainly helped my Christmas be a lot better.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 19 December 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 10 January 2019

We are delighted that you had a pleasant experience and we will pass on your sentiments to the team at Parsons Green Walk-in Centre. Thank you very much for taking the time to review our services.

Anonymous gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

First Impressions since Surgery move

Modern bright entrance

Helpful reception staff

Excellent doctor

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 20 November 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 07 December 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback following your visit to the Parsons Green Walk in Centre, it is greatly appreciated.

Anonymous gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 1 stars

Extremely rude, aggressive and condescending nurse

I've been to the Parsons Green medical centre a few times previously and the staff have always been helpful. However, my visit this afternoon 13/10 left me feeling humiliated and insulted. After waiting 1.5 hrs (it was busy so that's understandable), I was confronted by the rudest excuse of a nurse I have ever encountered. From the moment I walked through her door, she continuously barked questions at me, not allowing me once to finish answering. She then argued with me over my medical history, implying that she knew better than my GP!

When I walked out to reception I asked if I could put in a complaint, the nurse then came storming out and demanded I return to her office. She then proceeded to talk aggressively to me in front of the staff, to the point that the receptionist had to ask her to not continue in the reception area. Completely rude, verbally abusive and unprofessional. I've never complained about anyone before, but I will be submitting an official complaint about this.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 13 October 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 12 November 2018

Thank you for your feedback.
We are very sorry to hear about your experience.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and upset caused.
So that we can look into the matter further please contact our PALS (Patient Advice & Liaison Service) team on 0800 368 0412 or email clchpals@nhs.net so we can get some more details from you.

Anonymous gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

Highly Recommended

We don't usually realise how lucky we are to have this sort of surgery. The staff are quietly attentive and skillful. To be able to walk in and be seen even with a wait is probably the ideal. With the NHS being stretched this is a very valuable resource and should be cherished!

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 12 November 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 07 December 2018

Anonymous gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 2 stars

Wrong prescription

If you need antibiotics, don't go there.
For no rational reason I have been giving an antibiotic that wasn't the right one. The results is that my ear infection and my tonsillitis got worse, I haven't been able.to go to work and this since 9 days ago ....

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 12 July 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 02 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback.
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and upset caused.

Mary Centin gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 1 stars

Very rude nurse

The NHS centre is quite clean, but there are works in it so I wouldn't be comfortable doing a blood test for instance.
The nurse asked questions and didn't leave me time to answer them - and then acted surprised because I hadn't provided an answer. She was also very rude and commented on my behaviour as I was sick and tired and therefore not really inclined to smile and do small talks. Very presumptuous as well, but in the meantime telling me she could do nothing to cure me. Would not recommend it, as it was a loss of my time.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 17 August 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 20 September 2018

Dear Mary Centin, thank you for your feedback.

Kat gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

Good experience

After going to another walk in clinic where the services were temporarily suspended for 2 hours, Parsons Green was my next closest option. I didn't have to wait too long to see the nurse, she was great, made me feel comfortable and provided me with treatment options and recommendations. Very good experience overall.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 22 April 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 24 April 2018

Dear Kat

Thank you for your positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Steve gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

I went in this morning(Sunday) to have my dressing changed on a wound to my hand. Was treated by the member of staff absolutely brilliant, helpfull, caring lady, & all for free & its Sunday, was in & out in 20mins

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 25 February 2018