Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre

1. Review titled Fantastic oral surgeon

by Donnamarie Silvera - Posted on 12 November 2019

I was very nervous when I went to see one particular doctor but he reassured me and made me feel really comfortable. He did a fantastic job and before I knew it the tooth was out. I wish there were more dentists like him as I have left the room smiling and relieved thank you to this doctor. Miss Silvera :)

Visited November 2019

2. Review titled DERMATOLOGIST AVOID

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 September 2019

AVOID . waited 2 months to see a dermatologist here saw a dermatologist who when I asked her about severe reactions to my face cream and alcohol said " there is none I have never heard of this in my life " ... making me doubt what had happened to me ... top result online states "You should avoid drinking alcohol while using Protopic because this may cause facial flushing or skin irritation. ... There may be an increased risk of skin infections in people using Protopic. Why does a so called dermatologist not know this important information????

Visited September 2019

3. Review titled Horrendous experience

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 October 2019

I went to this clinic for nail surgery, a very simple and straight forward procedure I was told. I have 2 small children under 3 and since the surgery I've been suffering with infections/terrible pain and a big toe which is extremaly swollen which makes walking difficult. I have had to buy shoes and cut the fronts off!. I have had to attend another clinic for regular dressing and my GB twice! now on 2nd round of antibiotics. All I would say is that the lady who did the procedure was BRUTAL. As I haven't had this done before I though it was awful but just kept saying to myself it was normal. Since having been seen by PROFESSIONAL foot doctors, their pure surprise and pity when they saw the state of my foot suggests to me that this was nothing other than a staff member who has no idea what they are doing OR was having a very bad day!!! I would advise anyone needing such a procedure to keep as far away from this place as possible. Im so sorry I did it as I'm now in week 3 and still have tremendous pain and a long way to go to get back to normal.

Visited September 2019

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre has not yet replied.

4. Review titled Expert Head wound treatment.

by Suzie Davies - Posted on 12 August 2019

The Bush Doctor’s sent me here because I could not attend a session there. Although the waiting room was full I was in and out within 1 1/2 hours. I had fallen out of a Bath 2 weeks before in Italy, banged my head on the sink, and had not had medical attention there . Myq Surgery gave me antibiotics but were not able to deal with the wound because fully booked. The nurse tended expertly with the cut on my head which was infected. I was already taking antibiotics, but the wound needed clearing of hair, cleaning of the gash, and covering. She was professional, friendly and nice throughout, called in another nurse for a second opinion, and put on a honey dressing, held on tight with a pixie-hat bandage ! I could not have had better care. Congratulations to everyone at the Parson’s Green Clinic for running a wonderful NHS resource. Thank you very much for your help. I have to return in 3 days time.

Visited August 2019

5. Review titled Caring and thorough service

by L Floyd - Posted on 15 July 2019

Excellent and caring service, very thorough about medication and next steps - thank you!

Replied on 15 July 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback following your visit; it is greatly appreciated. Kind Regards Patient Experience Team

6. Review titled Excellent clinic

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 July 2019

Went in for removal of stitches that were not removed post-surgery. Clean, efficient, kind staff.

Replied on 11 July 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback following your visit, it is greatly appreciated. Kind Regards Patient Experience Team

7. Review titled Excellent care

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 August 2019

Almost a pleasure to visit! Seen in less than an hour, Everyone pleasant and efficient. Exemplary care from the nurses - thorough, detailed explanations, taking time to ensure I really understood. Treated with civilised respect by everyone.

8. Review titled Excellent facility and staff

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 June 2019

i had to see someone urgently on a Sunday morning and came to this clinic just after it opened at 9 am. I was seen within 20 minutes and given excellent advice by a qualified individual and was satisfied with the outcome. The facility is is extremely clean, airy, bright and comfortable. I will recommend friends and family to attend if they find themselves in need of a medical practitioner out of hours.

Visited June 2019

Replied on 23 June 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated. Kind Regards Patient Experience Team

9. Review titled Can highly recommend

by Trish - Posted on 04 May 2019

Was seen very quickly. Nurse very knowledgeable and thorough, taking care to get the right diagnosis and ensuring I understood what that meant and what to do next. I left feeling really positive and with an action plan. 10/10

Visited May 2019

Replied on 04 May 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback.

10. Review titled I always leave cheered up!

by Lindsay - Posted on 15 April 2019

Four visits to sort out a wound, four wonderful nurses. High level of expertise, very practical. Recommend highly.

Visited April 2019

Replied on 15 April 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback following your visit to Parsons Green Walk-In Centre; it is greatly appreciated. Kind Regards Patient Experience Team