Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre

Helpful reception staff

Excellent doctor

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 20 November 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 07 December 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback following your visit to the Parsons Green Walk in Centre, it is greatly appreciated.

Anonymous gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 1 stars

Extremely rude, aggressive and condescending nurse

I've been to the Parsons Green medical centre a few times previously and the staff have always been helpful. However, my visit this afternoon 13/10 left me feeling humiliated and insulted. After waiting 1.5 hrs (it was busy so that's understandable), I was confronted by the rudest excuse of a nurse I have ever encountered. From the moment I walked through her door, she continuously barked questions at me, not allowing me once to finish answering. She then argued with me over my medical history, implying that she knew better than my GP!

When I walked out to reception I asked if I could put in a complaint, the nurse then came storming out and demanded I return to her office. She then proceeded to talk aggressively to me in front of the staff, to the point that the receptionist had to ask her to not continue in the reception area. Completely rude, verbally abusive and unprofessional. I've never complained about anyone before, but I will be submitting an official complaint about this.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 13 October 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 12 November 2018

Thank you for your feedback.
We are very sorry to hear about your experience.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and upset caused.
So that we can look into the matter further please contact our PALS (Patient Advice & Liaison Service) team on 0800 368 0412 or email clchpals@nhs.net so we can get some more details from you.

Highly Recommended

We don't usually realise how lucky we are to have this sort of surgery. The staff are quietly attentive and skillful. To be able to walk in and be seen even with a wait is probably the ideal. With the NHS being stretched this is a very valuable resource and should be cherished!

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 12 November 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 07 December 2018

Anonymous gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 2 stars

Wrong prescription

If you need antibiotics, don't go there.
For no rational reason I have been giving an antibiotic that wasn't the right one. The results is that my ear infection and my tonsillitis got worse, I haven't been able.to go to work and this since 9 days ago ....

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 12 July 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 02 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback.
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and upset caused.

Mary Centin gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 1 stars

Very rude nurse

The NHS centre is quite clean, but there are works in it so I wouldn't be comfortable doing a blood test for instance.
The nurse asked questions and didn't leave me time to answer them - and then acted surprised because I hadn't provided an answer. She was also very rude and commented on my behaviour as I was sick and tired and therefore not really inclined to smile and do small talks. Very presumptuous as well, but in the meantime telling me she could do nothing to cure me. Would not recommend it, as it was a loss of my time.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 17 August 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 20 September 2018

Dear Mary Centin, thank you for your feedback.

Kat gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

Good experience

After going to another walk in clinic where the services were temporarily suspended for 2 hours, Parsons Green was my next closest option. I didn't have to wait too long to see the nurse, she was great, made me feel comfortable and provided me with treatment options and recommendations. Very good experience overall.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 22 April 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 24 April 2018

Dear Kat

Thank you for your positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Steve gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

I went in this morning(Sunday) to have my dressing changed on a wound to my hand. Was treated by the member of staff absolutely brilliant, helpfull, caring lady, & all for free & its Sunday, was in & out in 20mins

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 25 February 2018

Anonymous gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

What a fantastic convenience!

I visited the clinic on my lunch break and I was expecting it to be very busy. I filled out a form as it was my first time. There were only a few people in the waiting room and I was seen in less than 5 minutes! The nurse was very friendly, reassuring and discussed my options with me. Couldn't have asked for a better experience, thank you!

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 18 January 2018

Outstanding treatment from Nurse

I called the clinic prior to arrival and the lady on the phone was extremly helpful and suggested that my presenting health problem was something the nurse was able to assess. I arrived and was registered by the same lady who I had spoke to and it was very friendly. After a short wait (approximately 20 minutes) I was seen by a nurse for an initial assessment. She was very approachable, asked appropriate questions and suggested that I would be soon seen for consultation and treatment.

After another short wait (15-20 minutes) I was seen by a different nurse who was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. She discussed the available options and I felt very included me in my treatment. She made me feel very relaxed as I was quite nervous. After treatment she even provided further medical advice.

I would definitely come back here again. Many thanks to the receptionist and both nurses.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 16 February 2018

Anonymous gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service - Thank You!

From the moment I called the service was faultless; it was professional, efficient and helpful, and at all times friendly calm and reassuring. I was seen within 10 minutes, and had a thorough and detailed examination and discussion. I was given very clear information and feedback, and was able to leave soon after feeling a million times better than when I arrived. Thank you to all staff!

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 25 August 2017