Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre

Based on 21 ratings for this clinic

Based on 21 ratings for this clinic

Trish gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

Can highly recommend

Was seen very quickly. Nurse very knowledgeable and thorough, taking care to get the right diagnosis and ensuring I understood what that meant and what to do next. I left feeling really positive and with an action plan. 10/10

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 04 May 2019

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre has not yet replied.

Lindsay gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

I always leave cheered up!

Four visits to sort out a wound, four wonderful nurses. High level of expertise, very practical. Recommend highly.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 15 April 2019

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 03 June 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback following your visit to Parsons Green Walk-In Centre; it is greatly appreciated.

Professional and quickly

I was visiting this walk in centre as my GP as no appointments available in two weeks and I need an urgent help for an infection. I called 111, and they addressed me there. Saturday morning in five minutes after the registration I was attended from an incredibly kind nurse that treated me as person. Never looked the computer during the visit just to print all the information that I need to cope with my problems. We chatted and I had the constantly feeling of no be judged just listened. After ten minutes I was out with a diagnosis, a treatment and the reassurance to start to feel better soon with that. Thank you very much Parson Green centre and the incredible staff who working there. I will strongly recommend you and now I know where to go next time I need an urgent medical opinion.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 18 March 2019

My experience at Parsons Green Walk in centre

I was seen & dealt with promptly and in a professional manner.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 11 March 2019

Phone call

I had a dermatology appointment which resulted in an urgent referral to Chelsea&Westminster dermatology department.
When I received the appointment letter I realised that the referral was sent to Hammersmith Hospital.
I contacted the clinic today to ask the reason for this change and the person answering the phone told me that the dermatology clinic only happens in specific days and gave me a number to call. I tried to call that number but no answer. I contacted the Parsons green clinic again and the same person, in a very rude and unprofessional way, told me nothing she could do and when I enquiry about another way to contact the team to resolve this issue, she hang up the phone. I called back to ask her name which she only gave their first name. I informed her that I would be formally complaining about her behaviour, she in turn replied that she would complaint about me and hang up again.
This behaviour is insulting and unaceptable in any circumstances but especially when patients are involved.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 15 January 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and upset caused.
So that we can look into the matter further please contact our PALS (Patient Advice & Liaison Service) team on 0800 368 0412 or email clchpals@nhs.net so we can get some more details from you.

Phone call

I contacted the clinic today to ask the reason for this change and the person answering the phone told me that the dermatology clinic only happens in specific days and gave me a number to call. I tried to call that number but no answer. I contacted the Parsons green clinic again and the same person, in a very rude and unprofessional way, told me nothing she could do and when I enquiry about another way to contact the team to resolve this issue, she hang up the phone. I called back to ask her name. I informed her that I would be formally complaining about her behaviour, she in turn replied that she would complaint about me and hang up again.
This behaviour is insulting and unacceptable especially when patients are involved.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 15 January 2019

Philip gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic care

I live in. Ewcastle but working in London at the moment. Went to centre with a bad chest cough. The treatment in terms of examination, care and medication was the BEST service I have ever had by far!
The two practice nurses could not have been more understanding or helpful. I am blown away by their care. They should both be proud of the work they do and the centre is lucky to have such committed staff. I do not recall their names but one was a triage nurse. Thank you both. I wish you all a very merry Christmas. You have certainly helped my Christmas be a lot better.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 19 December 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 10 January 2019

We are delighted that you had a pleasant experience and we will pass on your sentiments to the team at Parsons Green Walk-in Centre. Thank you very much for taking the time to review our services.

First Impressions since Surgery move

Modern bright entrance

Helpful reception staff

Excellent doctor

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 20 November 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 07 December 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback following your visit to the Parsons Green Walk in Centre, it is greatly appreciated.

Anonymous gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 5 stars

Very efficient, helpful and the waiting time is exceptional

Over the years I have gone to the walk in clinic when I'm unable to get a GP appointment. I have always found the clinic to be very helpful and respectful. The waiting time from time of arrival to seeing a nurse has never been more than 45 minutes which is exceptional. Highly recommended thanks

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 28 February 2019

Anonymous gave Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre a rating of 1 stars

Extremely rude, aggressive and condescending nurse

I've been to the Parsons Green medical centre a few times previously and the staff have always been helpful. However, my visit this afternoon 13/10 left me feeling humiliated and insulted. After waiting 1.5 hrs (it was busy so that's understandable), I was confronted by the rudest excuse of a nurse I have ever encountered. From the moment I walked through her door, she continuously barked questions at me, not allowing me once to finish answering. She then argued with me over my medical history, implying that she knew better than my GP!

When I walked out to reception I asked if I could put in a complaint, the nurse then came storming out and demanded I return to her office. She then proceeded to talk aggressively to me in front of the staff, to the point that the receptionist had to ask her to not continue in the reception area. Completely rude, verbally abusive and unprofessional. I've never complained about anyone before, but I will be submitting an official complaint about this.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 13 October 2018

Parsons Green Nhs Walk-In Centre replied on 12 November 2018

Thank you for your feedback.
We are very sorry to hear about your experience.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and upset caused.