Leyland Physiotherapy (Leyland)

1. Review titled Great Practice.

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 March 2020

Since moving to this area almost 5 years ago, I've had to use this practice on several occasions. Each and every time I have found it to be welcoming, clean with a sense of calm. Great detail has been given about my treatment and exercises. I've felt reassured and been very pleased with my treatment. The staff are very professional and caring.

Visited March 2020

Report review titled Great Practice. as unsuitable

2. Review titled Leyland Physio

by Simon Coupe - Posted on 23 March 2020

I had been experiencing tightness and pain in both shoulders for some months and thought it best to finally get checked out by a physio. After a lengthy Q&A session the physio instantly put my mind at ease advising this is something she has seen quite often and can be sorted. After just 3 sessions following massage and instructions about certain exercises I'd to perform at home, my pain was gone and my shoulder / arm movement was back to normal. I can't recommend my physio enough, totally professional, very knowledgeable and very friendly.

Visited March 2020

Report review titled Leyland Physio as unsuitable

3. Review titled A superb practice

by EKR - Posted on 05 February 2020

I have visited this practice on a number of occasions over the past few years due to a chronic/recurring back problem. The staff are very knowledgeable, highly efficient, polite and also with a good sense of humour, which makes the whole experience very enjoyable. The treatment provided is very effective and I certainly see the benefits after each session. An overall perfect practice and highly recommended!

Visited February 2020

Report review titled A superb practice as unsuitable

4. Review titled Fantastic practice

by Andrew Bennett - Posted on 24 January 2020

I went for 5 treatments, all helped my recovery but also very informative and the exercises that I did at home were explained very well and these helped quicken my recovery. All the staff were very friendly and I would recommend anyone to go to the practice to aid any treatment

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Fantastic practice as unsuitable

5. Review titled Expert Help

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 November 2019

I was referred by my consultant for physio on my shoulder. The practice suggested one physio was the best person to deal with my treatment. He had a full understanding of my condition and what the consultant required, after two treatment session my pain reduced and movement improved dramatically. A first class practice with well qualified practitioners who put patient care as top priority.

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Expert Help as unsuitable

6. Review titled Experienced Professionals

by Judith Kenyon - Posted on 05 November 2019

Leyland Physiotherapy is located down a quiet cul de sac and so must rely partly on its reputation which does not let it down. I was given a quick appointment with a very experienced lady who identified the problem straight away. I was given an explanation and the treatment commenced straight away. I needed 3 treatments and felt completely satisfied and much better. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Report review titled Experienced Professionals as unsuitable

7. Review titled Professional Team

by Ralph O’Neill - Posted on 05 November 2019

After weeks of suffering from a shoulder and arm problem there was an immediate improvement after the first physio session. My thanks to the physiotherapist for her professional treatment and advice.

Report review titled Professional Team as unsuitable

8. Review titled Excellent Treatment, advice and service

by LindsayD - Posted on 22 January 2020

Very pleased with the whole process and the result. I saw a very good physio. Took time to listen and understand. Thank you.

Report review titled Excellent Treatment, advice and service as unsuitable

9. Review titled Best Physiotherapy

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 November 2019

This is the best physio practise in the area. I have every confidence with the members of staff who were involved with my treatment.

Report review titled Best Physiotherapy as unsuitable

10. Review titled Excellent practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 November 2019

Excellent practice trying several techniques to resolve my issues including massage, acupuncture and stretching techniques

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Excellent practice as unsuitable