Wisteria Lodge

1. Review titled Mum is in the very best place

by Anonymous - Posted on 08 July 2019

My mother has been at Wisteria Lodge for just over a month now. Mum is very happy, well cared for and the staff already know her needs. We all feel confident that Mum is in the very best place now. Thank you.

Visited July 2019

Report review titled Mum is in the very best place as unsuitable

2. Review titled Always treated kindly and welcomed by you all

by Sophie - Posted on 17 May 2019

We would like to express our sincere thanks to all at Wisteria Lodge, for their kindness and compassion shown to our Mum in in the three years she was with you. She was very happy to be there and never had any complaints over anything. We were always treated kindly and welcomed by you all.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Always treated kindly and welcomed by you all as unsuitable

3. Review titled Thank you for helping Mum

by Stephen - Posted on 28 February 2019

Thank you for all you have done for our Mother, she really enjoyed her days spent with you.

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Thank you for helping Mum as unsuitable

4. Review titled Thoughtful, gentle and compassionate attention

by Andrew H - Posted on 25 October 2018

I would like to express my thanks for the exemplary care that my mother was given during her time at Wisteria Lodge. The family cannot sufficiently express our heartfelt gratitude at the level of thoughtful, gentle and compassionate attention that the staff showed her during her final three weeks. My mother, like many of her generation, had a deep aversion about going into a home as she termed it, but from the moment of her arrival and settling in, because of the attitude of the staff and the quality of her accommodation, she never expressed the slightest concern at being where she was, to the point that when she she was told by the local doctor that she was too ill to go back to her bungalow, she said that if that was the case she was happy to stay where she was. This was of immense comfort to all of us, knowing that Mum ended her days in comfort and at rest and in peace in such first class surroundings. We would have no hesitation in recommending Wisteria Lodge if asked for suitable residential accommodation in the area.

Visited October 2018

Report review titled Thoughtful, gentle and compassionate attention as unsuitable

5. Review titled Part of the family

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 August 2018

My Nanna was very happy happy during her time with you and my family and I appreciate what you have done for her and felt part of the family when visiting her.

Visited August 2018

Report review titled Part of the family as unsuitable

6. Review titled Thank you all for caring for Mum

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 August 2018

Thank you all for caring for Mum over the two years she spent with you. I know she didnt join in with people but she had a great rapport with all of the staff and adored Duke the dog. Thank you for always making us, her family, welcome at every visit. My older brother especially felt at home. Your care for her was wonderful and I am only sorry that she could not spend her final days at Wisteria. Long may your team want to give their care tot he elderly and inform that are no longer safe at home.

Visited August 2018

Report review titled Thank you all for caring for Mum as unsuitable

7. Review titled Care and compassion shown by staff is exemplary

by Rachel H - Posted on 06 July 2018

What stands out for me at Wisteria Lodge is the care and compassion of the staff towards residents and their families.

Visited July 2018

Report review titled Care and compassion shown by staff is exemplary as unsuitable