Willow Tree Lodge

1. Review titled Music for Health

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 September 2019

I visit Willow Tree regularly, providing interactive musical entertainment. Always struck by the appearance of the home, friendliness of staff, and the dignified and respectful way in which they treat the residents, who all appear to be very happy to be living there. One Id choose for myself if the need arose!

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Music for Health as unsuitable

2. Review titled Working with Willow Tree Lodge

by Claire M - Posted on 04 September 2019

I have worked at Willow Tree Lodge for just over a year, providing chair based exercise each week. I have to say it is one of the friendliest homes I attend. Residents always seem happy in the home, and staff are always caring and friendly both towards myself and the residents. The home is clean and bright and airy, and is well taken care of!

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Working with Willow Tree Lodge as unsuitable

Willow Tree Lodge has not yet replied.

3. Review titled A very caring and friendly rest home.

by JULIA M - Posted on 12 July 2019

Willow Tree Lodge is a very caring rest home. I am so pleased my Mother is living there. Cannot fault the care and attention given to her. The staff are all very friendly and caring.

Visited July 2019

Report review titled A very caring and friendly rest home. as unsuitable

4. Review titled Visited Willow Tree Lodge

by SANDRA D - Posted on 30 May 2019

I visit Willow Tree Lodge every week to see my mother, she is well and is cared for at a good standard and I am happy with the care she receives.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Visited Willow Tree Lodge as unsuitable

5. Review titled Care is outstanding for my Mother

by Julia M - Posted on 24 May 2019

Willow Tree Lodge Rest Home is a very well run home, the care is outstanding. The staff are all very kind and friendly and you are always welcomed. My 98 year Mother has been living there for three years now and is so looked after and her needs met. She has a lovely garden view room and is very happy.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Care is outstanding for my Mother as unsuitable

6. Review titled Visit to care home

by Sue J - Posted on 28 February 2019

Willow Tree lodge is always a pleasure to visit, staff are always warm and welcoming, and residents appear happy and settled in the home.

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Visit to care home as unsuitable

7. Review titled Mum seems very content

by Samantha - Posted on 18 October 2018

I just wanted to say that my daughter and I had a very pleasant week with Mum. She seems very content and we loved celebrating her birthday with the staff and residents. Lucky for us D.P. was there - it made it very special. We took her to the Red Lion for lunch. J bugged her a bit about her age and she hid her birthday card with the number on it as she has always kept her age a secret - this was lovely to see as some things dont change even with dementia. A big thank you and to all the staff. I mentioned to W how great it is to see all the residents come to life when there is an entertainer. She suggested I put it in an email. I think I have mentioned to you that following the death of my brother 16 years ago my mum had said she was too sad to sing but right from her first afternoon at Willow Tree Lodge she has been joyfully singing and dancing along to all the tunes sung to the residents. Its really great to see. I know that without the entertainment she would feel bored and depressed. It is a welcome distraction from her failing memory and gives her day a purpose.

Visited October 2018

Report review titled Mum seems very content as unsuitable

8. Review titled Excellent professional care with a personal touch

by Mark Brinicombe - Posted on 29 August 2018

Finding a suitable Care Home for a close loved one is a daunting task. However, my concerns were immediately allayed by Sarah Monroe and her team. They showed a consistently high level of care and were always willing to adapt where required. The staff were always welcoming to me (and my dog), with an open hours policy for visiting at any time without notice! The standard of cleanliness was second to none, and nice touches were the daily fresh flowers throughout the home, programme of entertainment and events, and accommodating residents own personal items of furniture in their rooms. I have already recommended Willow Tree to a number of people (including Solicitors), and will continue to do so.

Visited August 2018

Report review titled Excellent professional care with a personal touch as unsuitable

9. Review titled Willow Tree Lodge Care is exemplary

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 June 2018

The care at Willow Tree is exemplary. We could not wish for any better care and attention that they give. The care and understanding is outstanding. The cleanliness and hygiene is second to none. I would and have thoroughly recommended Willow Tree to anyone.

Visited June 2018

Report review titled Willow Tree Lodge Care is exemplary as unsuitable

10. Review titled WILLOW TREE LODGE CARE HOME

by Anonymous - Posted on 20 June 2018

Following the death of my uncle in March my aunt asked me to find her a good care home. She stipulated that it was to be near my home and within easy reach of the rest of the family. We could not be happier with the home we found in Willow Tree Lodge the staff are friendly, helpful and nothing is too much trouble for them. My aunt has settled in very well and seems pleased with her new home.

Visited June 2018