Jes Care Services Limited

1. Review titled Professional, sensitive and compassionate end of life carers

by Anonymous - Posted on 29 October 2019

Continuing Care commissioned Jes Care Services to provide care for my mother at end of life. My mother wanted to die at home, her deterioration was rapid and she died within 6 days of the care package starting. We were given a primary contact at Jes Care and from the first day they were present and involved in my mother's personal care. They worked alongside a doubling-up team to ensure that each member of the team were aware of any idiosyncrasies regarding my mother's care such as likes, dislikes, pain threshold, vulnerable pressure points etc. We met multiple members of Jes Care’s regular team as they came and went three times each day. Each carer was highly skilled, moreover they were professional, sensitive and compassionate at all times. We also had a live-in carer so that my mother was not alone at night - there were unforeseeable problems with this which Jes Care managed by successfully organising alternative solutions and managing the difficulties in the same professional and supportive way as they managed the care-package as a whole. Overall the service provided was professional, supportive and caring and I would highly recommend this organisation for anyone who needs it for themselves or a relative at this very challenging time.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Professional, sensitive and compassionate end of life carers as unsuitable

2. Review titled Genuine kindness and care

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 October 2019

Jes care were assigned to do end of life care for my mother at home and were so genuinely kind, helpful, responsive and supportive as well as experienced and professional. It was an extremely difficult time for me and I will always be grateful that Jes Care was there for us at that time.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Genuine kindness and care as unsuitable

3. Review titled Wonderful care

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 August 2019

Jes Care supported my sister in the last few weeks of her life. She was clear she wanted to stay at home throughout and with their wonderful support this was achieved. They were always respectful, caring, thoughtful and lovely to have in the family home. The care was excellent and they always made sure they fitted in with the family wishes so we felt like a supported team. When increased support was needed, we specifically requested Jes care.Thank you all so much.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Wonderful care as unsuitable

4. Review titled Care with Kindness

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 August 2019

Jess Care provided care in her home to my mother in the last months of her life battling with brain cancer. They provided professional but kind care throughout. We were pleased to welcome them in to her home at every visit as they always arrived with warm smiles and reassuring manner. They were angels in our time of need and we are very grateful for all they did for her and us.

Visited June 2019

Report review titled Care with Kindness as unsuitable

5. Review titled Wonderful and professional carers

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 November 2018

Jess care have been looking after my father who is now immobile for a few months now, ever since my mother became unable to get him out of bed and into his chair etc. The carers have all been 100% reliable, professional and conscientious. They come to the house 4 times every day, punctually. Every one of them has been sensitive and kind, they have not rushed my father (who also suffers from dementia) and they do their work with a good sense of humour. The number of carers who have come to the house is not to large, so that my Dad has now got to know them individually. I could not recommend them highly enough.

Visited November 2018

Report review titled Wonderful and professional carers as unsuitable

6. Review titled Reliable caring gentle

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 July 2018

The carers we have had for the last month have been consistently reliable, caring and extremely accommodating of all our needs (e.g. carrying on at short notice when my mother couldn't go into a home on the scheduled date). The management go out of their way to ensure that there is continuity of carers so that they know and understand the patient's needs and that they come at regular times. The carers are always very friendly, positive and cheerful and a pleasure to have around.

Visited June 2018

Report review titled Reliable caring gentle as unsuitable